• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Sir Mohammed Farah

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, spygirl said:

Dont look at that, look at this - racist! Throwing fried chicken and watermelon at me....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-5468921/Sir-Mo-Farah-claims-racially-harassed-German-airport.html

Maybe the cop was looking for drugs?

Well Mohammed Farah "You can take the Somalian out of Somalia but you can't take Somalia out of the Somalian".

The audacity of the Police officer to dare to manhandle a Gold Medal winning Knight of the Realm.

Who hasn't been hassled by an overzealous government official in their life,Mohammed needs to grow up and stop playing the race card.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

Well Mohammed Farah "You can take the Somalian out of Somalia but you can't take Somalia out of the Somalian".

The audacity of the Police officer to dare to manhandle a Gold Medal winning Knight of the Realm.

Who hasn't been hassled by an overzealous government official in their life,Mohammed needs to grow up and stop playing the race card.

 

L-carnitine deflection

Who remembers that, now ?

Edited by Hopeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like he got mouthy "Do you know who I am?" and they didn't care and just treated like any other obnoxious traveller.

Get used to it Mo, you are only a normal person now you've stopped running and like the rest of us will have to follow the rules and be decent to people if you don't want secrity guards pushing you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Sounds like he got mouthy "Do you know who I am?" and they didn't care and just treated like any other obnoxious traveller.

Get used to it Mo, you are only a normal person now you've stopped running and like the rest of us will have to follow the rules and be decent to people if you don't want secrity guards pushing you.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/1759089/mo-farahs-wifes-furious-f-word-tirade-at-airline-worker-over-delay-boarding-rio-flight/

Looks like the Farah's have form when it comes to Airport staff and security.

They seem like lovely people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

THE wife of Olympic hero Mo Farah launched a foul-mouthed rant at an airline worker, it was claimed last night.

Tania let rip when they and daughter Rihanna, 11, missed first-class boarding on their way home from Rio.

They were told to stand at the gate and wait until all economy passengers had got on.

Tourists said Mo looked on in near-silence as Tania, 30, branded the female Delta Air Lines worker “f***ing pathetic”, and said she led a “sad little life”.

Witnesses claim the tirade lasted up to ten minutes before the family boarded a 9.53am flight from Atlanta to Portland, Oregon, on August 22.

A spokesman for Mo refused to comment. Delta did not comment.

 

 

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I think word may have got around :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a self-entitled wanker.

Allowed to settle in the Uk then given free education, health care and all other benefits.

Then fucks off as a tax exile as soon as he makes some decent money.

Allow others to pay for his brothers imprisonment etc.

Edited by Fischer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The airport guy had every right to order Mo to leave and touch him when disobeyed. There are rules and people must be made to follow them otherwise we would end up living in a failed state, like say, Somalia.

You can take the boy out of Somalia but you can't take the Somalia out of the boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

They sound like a lovely family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3782450/Mo-Farah-s-wife-calls-airline-worker-f-pathetic-ten-minute-rant-family-miss-class-boarding-told-wait-economy-passengers.html

Sir Mo of Farah has always been a tosser in my book, he's got that Andy Murray entitlement.

The sense of entitlement is breathtaking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, One percent said:

She looks as rough as. 

a Somali?

Shes goingto have to go on benefits and pop 6 more kids out, if shes to integrate.

34 minutes ago, billfunk said:

The airport guy had every right to order Mo to leave and touch him when disobeyed. There are rules and people must be made to follow them otherwise we would end up living in a failed state, like say, Somalia.

You can take the boy out of Somalia but you can't take the Somalia out of the boy.

Airport man dissed MO.

Mo should come back with his gang and stab the fucker.

Edited by spygirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did the security guard look a bit like he might have originated from a similar area or quite possibly Turkey - so where's the automatic assumption of racism there. 

It looks more like he might have suffered from an amount of authoritarianism and his own privilege-loss-ism. 

If he feels he was treated unfairly and was maybe assaulted for no good reason then he should ask the authorities to investigate - he must be able to afford the costs.  I imagine then the security guard would start to say that Mr Farah was being racist.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.