• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  

Scotland's Mountains

Absolutely beautiful. Love watching these videos. Stunning views.

37 minutes ago, Tabasco kid said:

Absolutely beautiful. Love watching these videos. Stunning views.

Lovely footage of the amazing Scottish Wilderness! I loved the bits where the person was standing in it, they looked so small!

3 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Lovely footage of the amazing Scottish Wilderness! I loved the bits where the person was standing in it, they looked so small!

Yep, just bloody incredible stuff. Quite therapeutic. Glad you liked it.

Just now, Tabasco kid said:

Yep, just bloody incredible stuff. Glad you liked it.

Loved it. Just wish I was there now, in the wilderness areas!

Scotland is an amazing part of the UK. To be honest I'm pleased not too many people want to explore it!

I explored Scotland. Every little toon has a bookies, offie, and fast food outlet. After you have been to all three, you can vomit and fight, and visit the local plod.O.o

On 3/26/2017 at 18:08, TheBlueCat said:

What's with this "Guest" account, has someone been banned already?!

I started this thread. The 'guest' is me.

10 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

The last mountain I was up was in Scotland. It was quite a slog and, after going for a bimble about from the summit, I came across a very old and quite substantial crashed plane. I think it was RAF as it still had the roundels on the fuselage. There were also quite a few unexploded bullets lying about.

It was very interesting and quite creepy.

A couple of years ago I was driving back into England on the main motorway. M6?  Anyhow, this massive military aircraft hops over a mountain and looked as if it were planning to use the road as a runway.  My mate started grabbing my arm shouting "there's a plane". Total panic and nowhere to go to get out of its way.  It just sailed on over the top of us and off it went.  Really scary. 

14 minutes ago, One percent said:

A couple of years ago I was driving back into England on the main motorway. M6?  Anyhow, this massive military aircraft hops over a mountain and looked as if it were planning to use the road as a runway.  My mate started grabbing my arm shouting "there's a plane". Total panic and nowhere to go to get out of its way.  It just sailed on over the top of us and off it went.  Really scary. 

I was driving it pissed!O.o

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Possibly around the lakes? They do a lot of low flying around there.

Buzzing a motorway is a bit naughty though, there may have been a stand-up meeting with no tea or biscuits after that.

Don't think so, was deffo still,in Scotland. Might not have been the m6, I was traveling from Stirling back to Yorkshire.

I lived in N Yorks and used to,see the fighter jets go,over a lot.  This was huge, some kind of transporter with props rather than jets.  

It was the way it slid over the mountain and then seemed to line up with the road and being incredibly low.  A really bloody stupid manoeuvre   

6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I was driving it pissed!O.o

I can quite believe it.  9_9