• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
goldbug9999

I know its wrong to find this satisfying but ...

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Who exactly is he BTW?

He's a famous racing driver.

Perhaps best known for almost being the fastest celebrity to ever lap the Top Gear track.

So far only beaten by Olympic cycling legend Sir Chris Hoy.

2 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

He's a famous racing driver.

Perhaps best known for almost being the fastest celebrity to ever lap the Top Gear track.

So far only beaten by Olympic cycling legend Sir Chris Hoy.

Ta. Still no wiser....  o.O

9 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

He deserved that, cheeky little show off. Vaguely remember it from the time, can't believe that was 11/12 years ago... Old I feel.

AKA 'The Twat in the Hat'. He's what I call a 'leather bracelet man' - one of those public school types who play down their origins and wear silly ethnic type nick-nacks like sharks' teeth necklaces and leather bracelets. Seems like a ghastly character. 

His wikipedia article says he was addicted to cocaine at that time and he certainly does look out of it somewhat, but that's no excuse to behave like that. 

3 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Disappointing contact, if he'd got it just right he'd have splattered his nose all over his face and put him in hospital. But definitely the right idea.

Could have got the photographer into trouble though. I remember reading some policeman's memoir that said the best thing to do in situations like that is a swift uppercut to the solar plexus. The other guy will be doubled up in pain but if the police are called there will be no visible marks. A punch to the nose on the other hand is likely to produce a lot of blood and look worse than it is, making it more likely for an arrest to take place. 

20 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

AKA 'The Twat in the Hat'. He's what I call a 'leather bracelet man' - one of those public school types who play down their origins and wear silly ethnic type nick-nacks like sharks' teeth necklaces and leather bracelets. Seems like a ghastly character. 

His wikipedia article says he was addicted to cocaine at that time and he certainly does look out of it somewhat, but that's no excuse to behave like that. 

A friend of mine at Uni loved the music of Jamiroquai and really, really fancied him. She went to some public school reunion thing where he was present, purely in order to meet him. Met him...  and immediately realised he is a nauseating twat.

5 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

A friend of mine at Uni loved the music of Jamiroquai and really, really fancied him. She went to some public school reunion thing where he was present, purely in order to meet him. Met him...  and immediately realised he is a nauseating twat.

An old friend of mine lived next door to him somewhere in North London.

'Complete twat with a lot of nice cars' was his opinion.

4 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Yes he had that public-school hippy thing about him, like Russell Brand, that is like a magnet to girls of a certain class who want someone 'exotic' but who is basically from upper middle class wealthy stock the same as them. 

1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

Yes he had that public-school hippy thing about him, like Russell Brand, that is like a magnet to girls of a certain class who want someone 'exotic' but who is basically from upper middle class wealthy stock the same as them. 

Trustafarians. They all seem to think they have the right to talk for the working class. Most likely also makeup 95% of Momentum members

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, goldbug9999 said:

"Talking when he should have been listening"

A dick move from the pap though, IMO. I'll give the twat in the hat kudos for staying on his feet at least.

Here's a journo making the same mistake with an Mafia mobster - he took it well also.

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

22 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

"Talking when he should have been listening"

A dick move from the pap though, IMO. I'll give the twat in the hat kudos for staying on his feet at least.

Here's a journo making the same mistake with an Mafia mobster - he took it well also.

ouchy,but to be fair he should have seen that comeing...