• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Shiites & Sunnis fighting on London streets - Iranian Embassy

Men dressed in black have stormed the Iranian embassy in London.

No, not those men - there are fewer of them around these days.

Reports that they are extreme Shiites based in London opposed to the Iranian regime. Nice to see that the UK is once again a battleground for their hatred.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
typo, found one, can't be arsed looking for more.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Men dressed in black have stormed the Iranian embassy in London.

No, not those men - there are fewer of them around these days.

Reports that they are extreme Shiites based in London opposed to the Iranian regime. Nice to see that the UK is once again a battleground for their hatred.

Are you sure it isn’t the SAS, some of whom will be destitute and on the street in 20 years?

It's from 2012???

https://www.rt.com/uk/420890-iran-embassy-london-flag/

And...

https://www.radiofarda.com/a/iran-embassy-in-london-is-raided-baeidinejad/29089351.html

Meanwhile, the Shafqa News website, which introduces itself as the "International Shiite News Agency," reports in its report that the attackers "are supporting the bin Ayatollah Seyed Sadegh Shirazi and protesting the arrest of his son, Seyyed Hussein Shirazi" Have attacked the Iranian embassy building.

The website also identifies the attackers as "affiliated with the group acting as the Chief Executive Officer in the suburbs of London."

Earlier this website reported the arrest of Hussein Shirazi in Qom on Tuesday, March 15th.

Seyed Sadegh Hosseini Shirazi, born in 1320 in Karbala, Iraq, is known as the critic of the Islamic Republic.

In front of the official Islamic Republic news agency, IRNA, in its report on Friday's incident in London, called the Ayatollah the "Shiite Shiite Shiite Sect".

It's the same photo. 

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

Are you sure it isn’t the SAS, some of whom will be destitute and on the street in 20 years?

Nah, they will be putting them on trial and locking them up. By then it probably will be the death sentence.

3 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

If it was me... and it was pissing down... and cold... and dark... I would have said "Come on lads, let's just go down the pub for a pint and some pork scratchings.".

There's no fun in islam, is there? 

3 hours ago, One percent said:

If it’s all the guys who claimed to be on the balcony they may need to move the reunion to Wembley 👍

Edited by Malthus

I remember at the Iran vs USA football match at France '98, there were pitched battles in the streets after between pro and anti Iran regime Iranians. 

One set wore green shirts with some face on, the others wore the official Iranian strip.

It was a wild night. It was somewhere inland, like Lyon or something I recall. The pizza place I was eating in nearly had the window put in and several cars were rolled as we got merrily passed watching.

Edited by Bkkandrew
Sort of remembered location better after another beer!

Police have closedManchester Piccadilly railway station.

Stranding hundreds of passengers.

Protestors sitting on tracks, refusing to move, and climbing electrified gantries. Trains unable to pass through.

Who are the protestors ?

Kurds protesting about Turkish attacks in Syria. One banner read ' Don't let Turkey protect ISIS in Syria '.

Thanks for coming to Manchester.