• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

And they say it is women who cannot park

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5485373/Police-helicopters-destroyed-crash-rotor-blades-collide.html

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1645638.html"></iframe>

Apologies, video didn’t embed but available at the link 

Edited by One percent

8 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

The gender of the helicopter pilots is not disclosed.

Perhaps the crash was because they self-identified as attack helicpoters

Edited by Hopeful

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

A quick google shows a woman police helicopter pilot in Dallas for one.  Who knows.

Female helicopters are generally larger than the male ones, as they have to lay eggs. They are also less brightly coloured, to hide in the grass.

I'm female.

I'm bloody good at reverse parking in a CAR or VAN. :)

However...

Parking a helicopter might just tax me a tad as I have had noooooooooooooooooo training

#justsayin

Edited by JackieO

5 minutes ago, JackieO said:

I'm female.

However...

Parking a helicopter might just tax me a tad as I have had noooooooooooooooooo training

#justsayin

don't land within rotor distance of another helicopter, if you can land on the H, land correct way up. 

30 minutes ago, JackieO said:

I'm female.

However...

#justsayin

Yep, I can reverse park too. 

4 hours ago, One percent said:

You have seen my driving then?  

There's one particular female that really intimidates me.

Many times I've been driving along the A169 or A64 at a steady 39mph when she comes hurtling up behind me in her Mini and sits there right up my chuff all the way to or from Malton. Literally yards away from my back bumper, or at least would be if I still had a back bumper, people keep hitting me up the arse.

What really annoys me is the speed limit is clearly signposted with that white circle with a black diagonal line across it.

Yet hardly anybody keeps to 40mph.

They all think they are James Hunt.

Twats.

Edited by Bedrag Justesen
sp

5 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Many times I've been driving along the A169 or A64 at a steady 39mph when she comes hurtling up behind me in her Mini and sits there right up my chuff all the way to or from Malton. Literally yards away from my back bumper, or at least would be if I still had a back bumper, people keep hitting me up the arse.

What really annoys me is the speed limit is clearly signposted with that white circle with a black diagonal line across it.

Twats.

Well,serves you right for driving like that on those excellent roads. I wonder who it is who intimidates you on the road?  I think @Ina lives in that neck of the woods 

7 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Twats.

Speed up a few mph and then slow down a few mph, repeat, many times until she overtakes or backs off.

If she doesn't do either of these she is just plain thick.