• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Muslim Kurds storm Manchester Train Station

2 minutes ago, JackieO said:

From the article 

i didn’t realise that this was an outpost of the U.K. and thus these people were British citizens.  Learn something new everyday  

One of the protesters said the British government has not defended the people of Afrin

1 minute ago, satch said:

So let me get this right. Some muslims are demonstrating because the kafir, who lots of muslims in UK think should all be killed because theyare killing muslims in other countries, will not fight and kill some other muslims in a different muslim country because these muslims are supporting some other muslims in another muslim country who are killing some other muslims.

Nail on head

As middle east problems and conflicts seem so intractable I expect this will be an increasingly regular occurrence now.  They do seem to home in on railway stations with the Cologne station coming to mind.

I suppose we can be sure they are who they say they are?

In due course I expect ISIS protestors will be stopping rail traffic protesting against unfair treatment maybe as a sideline to their usual methods.

Edited by twocents

7 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

No arrests apparently.

It's absolutely fucking disgusting isn't it? If I so much as blew my nose at a railway station I would be arrested yet these people can prance and dance all over the rails causing mass train cancellations and absolutely fuck all is done. But then I am hideously white and male, deplorable even.

2 hours ago, This Time said:

There goes the bit of sympathy I used to feel for the Kurds.

I never had much. Let them all fucking kill each other. The Rohingas elict the same amount of sympathy from me too. I really don't give a shit, there's far more pressing things to attend to in the UK if we want to preserve our way of life.

Fucking joke.  Look at these cunts treated with kid gloves. You go and try some of this shit outside a RoP place of worship and see how quickly the pigs break out the riot gear and mass arrests occur.  Try posting anything edgy on twatter or faceache.

... should have just broke out the fire hose and hose these cunts down and mass arrest them all. Fuck them.  Indefinite banning of these cunts from railway stations - see how that rolls with you. 

They did this with football hooliganism, I see no difference.