• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Modern marriage the Ugandan way

22 minutes ago, One percent said:

no one should be saying it tmt.  

Perhaps we need to send him a supply of tight white tee-shirts and some Stella  

My point being that social media has been full of shocking videos for years now with muslim immans giving advice on how to punish or beat your wife/wives if you want them to do x, y or z. Been completely ignored by the Beeb so why this guy and why now?

Is he by any chance part of some Christian sect?

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

My point being that social media has been full of shocking videos for years now with muslim immans giving advice on how to punish or beat your wife/wives if you want them to do x, y or z. Been completely ignored by the Beeb so why this guy and why now?

Is he by any chance part of some Christian sect?

Ah right, I get you. 

To show wimmen in the UK how lucky they are?

TBH I couldn't really give a shit about some Ugandan beating his wife when thousands of girls in our country have been subjected to what they have been subjected to.

Especially so since it's not something we have sorted out, and so is still going on.

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding last paragraph, this was after Dipsy repped me if that is important

5 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

TBH I couldn't really give a shit about some Ugandan beating his wife when thousands of girls in our country have been subjected to what they have been subjected to.

True Carl, but TMT had a point upthread.  Why this story and why now?  Normalising the beating of women?  

Edit to add, the So-Called BBC has not even touched the Telford story which is all over the newspapers.  

Edited by One percent

Just now, One percent said:

True Carl, but TMT had a point upthread.  Why this story and why now?  Normalising the beating of women?  

Edit to add, the So-Called BBC has not even touched the Telford story which is all over the newspapers.  

Yes, sorry- that is a good point, it is like they are saying "Look over there, it's not just Muslims who are woman beating cunts".

Unbelievable the So-Called BBC STILL haven't reported on the Telford revelations. 

I implore anyone reading this who still pays their TV licence to stop paying it now!!

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

Yes, sorry- that is a good point, it is like they are saying "Look over there, it's not just Muslims who are woman beating cunts".

Unbelievable the So-Called BBC STILL haven't reported on the Telford revelations. 

I implore anyone reading this who still pays their TV licence to stop paying it now!!

I'm 15 months legally licence-free now and tell everyone I meet about it. So many people just don't believe you can do it. "Surely you have to pay" they say. The indoctrination is strong. They just don't believe me when I tell them I slam the door in the TV goon's face and don't speak to them. The last time I did it the goon feebly pushed a card through the letterbox which stated that an enforcement visit has been scheduled.

10 minutes ago, the gardener said:

I'm 15 months legally licence-free now and tell everyone I meet about it. So many people just don't believe you can do it. "Surely you have to pay" they say. The indoctrination is strong. They just don't believe me when I tell them I slam the door in the TV goon's face and don't speak to them. The last time I did it the goon feebly pushed a card through the letterbox which stated that an enforcement visit has been scheduled.

I've been licence and TV free for 2.5 years now. I can honestly say life is much better - I watch far more interesting stuff on Youtube than you generally get on the TV.  Recently I've watched some documentaries about Christian Science, New Thought and similar Victorian religious sects, and several videos on helping me run my home business. 

At first I thought I would be watching a lot of non-BBC catch up TV, but to be honest I rarely bother except for Salvage Hunters and a few similar shows on Quest TV. 

There's a lot of BBC stuff on Youtube anyway, including HD documentaries and the good stuff from BBC4. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

21 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

The nerve gas (or whatever) attack is providing good rolling news cover instead.

21 minutes ago, the gardener said:

The last time I did it the goon feebly pushed a card through the letterbox which stated that an enforcement visit has been scheduled.

What does that entail? Do they tie you to a chair, prop your eyelids open with matchsticks and force you to watch their shit?

The bastards! I wouldn’t even wish that on my worst enemy.

9 minutes ago, onlyme said:

The nerve gas (or whatever) attack is providing good rolling news cover instead.

Even the shitty Metro newspaper on the bus has the Telford news, admittedly on page 7 after lots about the Russians being evil. You'd think the So-Called BBC would feel compelled to report on Telford if every other news outlet was doing so, apparently not though....