• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Southmartin

Solution to the prison problem and muslim paedos

So here's my thinking. We need to lock up these scumbag Paedophiles - the vast majority of whom appear to be pakistani muslims.

I'm totally fucking sick of not being able to stay that. PC has got so much to answer for. In the Rotherham scandal over 90% of those convicted were muslim men. In Telford the pussy BBC won't even report it, and most other news networks use the bollocks phrase of "Asian men". It's not Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Thais, Malayans.

It's not Hindus, Christians, Buddists, Sikhs or Jews carrying up industrial-scale rape of white schoolgirls, only muslims. 

But whenever you say we need to kick them out, you get the lefties saying "but they were born here, where would you send them back to?" My answer is now: So if a pig is born in a kennel, does that make it a dog?  But I agree it's an issue as I doubt any other nation would be stupid enough to take them. So here's the solution:

What we should do is ask the Nigerian Government if they want to run a British prison on their territory and we'll pay them say £1k per year for them to 'look after' every prisoner we send to them (saving about 45k p.a. on the cost of incarcerating them here).

Nigeria gets a good income and a few hundred jobs, we save a packet and there's a real fear about going to pokey again for the scumbags

We'd make sure they were well fed and had plenty to read of course. I'm thinking the King James bible and a some bacon sandwiches.

think nigeria has it's own problems with jihadi terror plus I've just been told a nigerian prince wants to give me $50 million from his uncles will, so wouldn't wish any harm on such generous people. 

Good plan but I see a slight flaw. People will be screaming human rights. No one is considering the human rights of these thousands of children raped by these peadophiles. 

I say yes. Send them to the nastiest shithole we can find. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Good plan but I see a slight flaw. People will be screaming human rights. No one is considering the human rights of these thousands of children raped by these peadophiles. 

I say yes. Send them to the nastiest shithole we can find. 

that's why I suggested one (or several) of the African nations, not any of the eastern european ones.

Though I'm sure Vlad would love the chance to get some economic benefit to some of his colder regions.

A detention facility on a windswept, cold, rainy island with fuck all 'recreation' facilities or tv etc.
Let them rot.

1 minute ago, JFK said:

A detention facility on a windswept, cold, rainy island with fuck all 'recreation' facilities or tv etc.
Let them rot.

Scotland it is then. 

With apologies to our scottish brethren. :)

29 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

No need to send them anywhere.

Just slice their cock and bollocks off...!

Seems likely to work to me - no matter what their religion happens to be...

XYY

This would be the perfect solution with addition of a pork chop up the arse.

Posted (edited)

We could deport these people back to their homelands, at this stage I couldn't care less if they were born in the UK or not, nor could I give a shit about the human rights of these "grooming" gangs.

I'm not a massive fan of Nick Griffin but listen to him being interviewed by Paxman here :

His idea of a penal colony on South Georgia sounds good to me. 

I don't think there's much to argue with in what he says here, Paxman tries, but fails to make him look stupid.

Also, I heard recently that if the BNP were ever elected their plan was to leave the EU the very next day. 

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding the word also

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, This Time said:

This would be the perfect solution with addition of a pork chop up the arse.

:)

I was going to suggest soothing their castration wounds with a salve made of ground-glass, a length of barbed-wire, some pork dripping, a few boiled trotters - and a spattering of that "Rich, West Country Sauce" from a pack of them "Mr Brain's Pork Faggots"...!

But then I'm a better person than that...

;)

2220459531_b4e528d6f2_b.jpg

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

36 minutes ago, JFK said:

Let them rot.

So Rochdale then?

49 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

that's why I suggested one (or several) of the African nations, not any of the eastern european ones.

Though I'm sure Vlad would love the chance to get some economic benefit to some of his colder regions.

Kolyma Lead Mines sound like a good venue. 

15 minutes ago, tainter said:

So Rochdale then?

:)  Poor taste joke though! 

I think some form of penal colony with really fucking brutal conditions in a god forsaken part of the british isles is an ideal solution.

7 minutes ago, JFK said:

I think some form of penal colony with really fucking brutal conditions in a god forsaken part of the british isles is an ideal solution.

An underground one with no daylight or moonlight, constantly lit by blue/white LED light and solitary confinement to prevent the spread of extremist ideology.

20 minutes ago, JFK said:

Give them a tent and some rubber pegs 

Related image

9 hours ago, JFK said:

Let them rot.

8 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

Give them a tent and some rubber pegs 

Related image

You are more generous than me. I came on here to suggest something like Gruinard. I wasn’t thinking of providing anything though, except perhaps a pair of underpants for each resident.

10 hours ago, JFK said:

New use for Salisbury?

20 hours ago, Southmartin said:

But whenever you say we need to kick them out, you get the lefties saying "but they were born here, where would you send them back to?" My answer is now: So if a pig is born in a kennel, does that make it a dog?  

Yeah, anyone born here is obviously British. But at the same time anyone born in some third world shithole that makes it to Britain is obviously British as well. It's a case of "tails I win, heads you lose".