• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Four men arrested at Swansea hotel over missing person probe in Yorkshire

This just cropped up on my local paper's website:

Four men arrested at Welsh hotel over missing person probe in Yorkshire

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/four-men-arrested-welsh-hotel-14404361

A statement from a South Wales Police spokesman said: “South Wales Police arrested four men at the Carlton Hotel in Mumbles, Swansea.

“The arrests took place at around 11am on March 8 and they are all currently in custody.

“They were arrested as part of an ongoing investigation managed by West Yorkshire Police.”

“The formerly missing female is safe and well. Enquires are ongoing.”

The force would not reveal details on the ages of those involved, or the nature of their ongoing investigations.

The only news article I can find online recently - and these two stories might NOT be connected in any way whatsoever - is about a woman screaming for help from a vehicle in Bradford.

Woman screamed for help in Keighley incident being investigated by police

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/crime/woman-screamed-for-help-in-keighley-incident-being-investigated-by-police-1-9059442

Police are investigating reports of a woman screaming for help as she was driven off in a car in West Yorkshire.

The woman, is thought to have been in her late teens or early twenties, and was seen getting into a silver or white vehicle, similar in size to a people carrier, close to the post office in Central Drive at about 7.30pm last Friday.

As the vehicle drove off towards Brackenbank Grove a woman’s voice was heard to shout for help.

The vehicle is believed to have had tinted or blacked out windows and a sliding door and now West Yorkshire Police is asking anyone who saw the suspicious incident to get in touch.

Det Insp Matt Walker, of Bradford District CID, said: “The incident was allegedly witnessed by children who were quite upset about what they saw.

“The woman is described as white and of slim build. She was described as having shoulder length black hair and black leggings and got into the vehicle with a male, who was described as Asian.

I wonder if they are connected?

Well, that's it - I'm calling Armageddon.

Tuesday, the 13th of March 2018 is when it started boys and girls.

For one, the term "YORKSHIRE" has not been (correctly) capitalised in this thread.

And two - the nonsense term "RACIST" has been given importance way above it's significance by use of capital letters.

Sorry, but I'm calling the end of the world as we know it here folks...

;)

XYY

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

For one, the term "YORKSHIRE" has not been (correctly) capitalised in this thread.

And two - the nonsense term "RACIST" has been given importance way above it's significance by use of capital letters.

;)

XYY

Thought that was tomorrow with the electro magnetic pulse frying all micro electronics. 

4 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

;)

XYY

TEOTWAWKI starts on the 13th then. 

1 minute ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Thought that was tomorrow with the electro magnetic pulse frying all micro electronics. 

That won't affect 98% of Yorkshire.

Though a couple of pigeons may lose their sense of direction.

19 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Well you know me - always "ahead of the curve", as they say...

;)

XYY

21 minutes ago, One percent said:

TEOTWAWKI starts on the 13th then. 

100% guaranteed...!!!

To quote of a long-lost ghost of hpc.co.uk days of yore...

XYY

8 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Well you know me - always "ahead of the curve", as they say...

;)

XYY

100% guaranteed...!!!

To quote of a long-lost ghost of hpc.co.uk days of yore...

XYY

Trots off to put all the electrical stuff in the microwave. I’m not sure the car will fit so might just take Carl’s advice and do a tin foil wrap. Soooo much cooler than a vinyl wrap and much better in an apocalypse scenario.    

Just now, One percent said:

Trots off to put all the electrical stuff in the microwave. I’m not sure the car will fit so might just take Carl’s advice and do a tin foil wrap. Soooo much cooler than a vinyl wrap and much better in an apocalypse scenario.    

Aw, c'mon 1%..!

Rosie The Fucking Riveter would have a MUCH better plan than that..!

And even if her first plan was shite - it would still include highly instructive descriptions of the applications of several types of rivets, and their correct usage in real-life situations, described in her highly-entertaining narrative style...!

You really are going to be the governess of the gulag they move me into, aren't you...?

:(

XYY

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Aw, c'mon 1%..!

Rosie The Fucking Riveter would have a MUCH better plan than that..!

And even if her first plan was shite - it would still include highly instructive descriptions of the applications of several types of rivets, and their correct usage in real-life situations, described in her highly-entertaining narrative style...!

You really are going to be the governess of the gulag they move me into, aren't you...?

:(

XYY

What, you think I’m gonna build and rivet a bloody ship round everything?  It is tonight you know. This is belt an braces time. 

Are there any shops open selling tin foil, Ive run out. o.O

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 21:42, One percent said:

Way cooler, all the hippest of hipsters are doing it these days, here are my cars :

Screen-Shot-2016-11-29-at-1.30.27-PM.png

£9,658.22 on tin foil though, it's not for poor fags this shit.

37 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Way cooler, all the hippest of hipsters are doing it these days, here are my cars :

Screen-Shot-2016-11-29-at-1.30.27-PM.png

£9,658.22 on tin foil though, it's not for poor fags this shit.

Excellent. It will also take care of the tracking device that manufacturers install in cars these days.