• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

Paedo hunters

Recommended Posts

I don't have kids, but am I the only one who finds these people to be almost as scummy as the men they "catch"? Something I've thought for a while, but frankly I doubt anyone would admit they find these people to be arseholes in real life for fear of being labelled a "paedophile" themselves.

From what I can gather they use the same M.O. which seems really unfair:

1. Setup a fake profile to someone who is over the age of 18 and go in search of old pervy men to target.

2. After some discussion they tell the target they're actually under 18.

3. Then after the target says he's not talking/meeting etc because the "child" is too young, they then continue to probe him into chatting and meeting.

4. Film the meeting and upload it to Facebook to garner Likes from universal tax credit-claiming mummies to present their fears of paedos being on every street corner.

I wish there was a filter on sites like Mail Online so I can not see this utter dross. Thank the lord I'm not on Facebook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I don't have kids, but am I the only one who finds these people to be almost as scummy as the men they "catch"? Something I've thought for a while, but frankly I doubt anyone would admit they find these people to be arseholes in real life for fear of being labelled a "paedophile" themselves.

From what I can gather they use the same M.O. which seems really unfair:

1. Setup a fake profile to someone who is over the age of 18 and go in search of old pervy men to target.

2. After some discussion they tell the target they're actually under 18.

3. Then after the target says he's not talking/meeting etc because the "child" is too young, they then continue to probe him into chatting and meeting.

4. Film the meeting and upload it to Facebook to garner Likes from universal tax credit-claiming mummies to present their fears of paedos being on every street corner.

I wish there was a filter on sites like Mail Online so I can not see this utter dross. Thank the lord I'm not on Facebook.

PSNI have charged a few of them following an incident with a BBC reporter who who investigating some paedohunters 

They may embarrass the police into cracking down on kiddy fiddlers, however the self appointed hunters seem to be a strange bunch and may be arseholes 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I'm glad they exist, somebody has to do something, our government doesn't seem to care...

 

Like the way government, it's agencies and the hunters don't go after ROPers.  Cowards the lot of them.

Edited by montecristo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t really understand the societal hatred of peadophiles..  I feel sorry for them.

Imagine being born like that..  you can’t change your sexuality and the whole of society hates you.

Don’t get me wrong,  kids need protecting from the ones who can’t help themselves..  but it must be a horrible existence.

It’s not a subject that can really be discussed in public forums,  but it does seem there must be a better way for society to deal with them.  Like some kind of voluntary program where they identify themselves to the authorities so they can be black listed for jobs in schools and where they might generally come into contact with kids..  in return for that, and maybe a tracker.. they get unlimited access to the police archive of confiscated material. They can knock one out to their hearts content..  just not ever go near any actual kids.  That seems some how more humane than just autricising them for their sexuality..  as bizarre and disturbing as the rest of us might find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Libspero said:

I don’t really understand the societal hatred of peadophiles..  I feel sorry for them.

Imagine being born like that..  you can’t change your sexuality and the whole of society hates you.

Don’t get me wrong,  kids need protecting from the ones who can’t help themselves..  but it must be a horrible existence.

It’s not a subject that can really be discussed in public forums,  but it does seem there must be a better way for society to deal with them.  Like some kind of voluntary program where they identify themselves to the authorities so they can be black listed for jobs in schools and where they might generally come into contact with kids..  in return for that, and maybe a tracker.. they get unlimited access to the police archive of confiscated material. They can knock one out to their hearts content..  just not ever go near any actual kids.  That seems some how more humane than just autricising them for their sexuality..  as bizarre and disturbing as the rest of us might find it.

Castration would be my choice. I personally would kill anyone who messed with my child whatever the consequences 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, One percent said:

Castration would be my choice. I personally would kill anyone who messed with my child whatever the consequences 

I think there is an assumption that paedophiles are all men..  I assume some are women.   Would castration work on them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Libspero said:

I think there is an assumption that paedophiles are all men..  I assume some are women.   Would castration work on them?

Good point.  Some kind of chemical castration that shuts down their sex drive. Or perhaps the only cases where FGM is acceptable. 

I really feel hanging is too good for anyone who messes with kids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

I don't have kids, but am I the only one who finds these people to be almost as scummy as the men they "catch"? Something I've thought for a while, but frankly I doubt anyone would admit they find these people to be arseholes in real life for fear of being labelled a "paedophile" themselves.

From what I can gather they use the same M.O. which seems really unfair:

1. Setup a fake profile to someone who is over the age of 18 and go in search of old pervy men to target.

2. After some discussion they tell the target they're actually under 18.

3. Then after the target says he's not talking/meeting etc because the "child" is too young, they then continue to probe him into chatting and meeting.

4. Film the meeting and upload it to Facebook to garner Likes from universal tax credit-claiming mummies to present their fears of paedos being on every street corner.

I wish there was a filter on sites like Mail Online so I can not see this utter dross. Thank the lord I'm not on Facebook.

Agree, don't like them at all, attention seeking, scummy, thick, thugs.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Good point.  Some kind of chemical castration that shuts down their sex drive. Or perhaps the only cases where FGM is acceptable. 

I really feel hanging is too good for anyone who messes with kids. 

I feel equally protective of my own children,  but I would apply that equally to murderers and anyone else who might wish to cause them harm.  I wouldn't single out paedophiles specifically in that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Libspero said:

I feel equally protective of my own children,  but I would apply that equally to murderers and anyone else who might wish to cause them harm.  I wouldn't single out paedophiles specifically in that.

True. But then we have this mass grooming of white and Sikh kids across the country and the establishment turns a blind eye. It’s isnt taken seriously and dealt with. If thousands of kids had been murdered, there would be an outcry. Rape and sexual abuse is seen as a lesser crime 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One percent said:

True. But then we have this mass grooming of white and Sikh kids across the country and the establishment turns a blind eye. It’s isnt taken seriously and dealt with. If thousands of kids had been murdered, there would be an outcry. Rape and sexual abuse is seen as a lesser crime 

I haven’t really followed those stories that closely,  but I thought those were teenagers?   I guess in my mind that’s not really paedophillia,  more tearaway kids and older blokes who shouldn’t have been taking advantage even if the girls were willing participants.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I'm glad they exist, somebody has to do something, our government doesn't seem to care...

 

Nah, they’re obvious wrong ‘uns engaging in a clumsy misdirection.

Presumably prison vans, containing child killers, to bang on the side of have got harder to find.

Locking them all up would get more potential child sex abusers off the streets.

Edited by SNACR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I don’t really understand the societal hatred of peadophiles..  I feel sorry for them.

Imagine being born like that..  you can’t change your sexuality and the whole of society hates you.

Don’t get me wrong,  kids need protecting from the ones who can’t help themselves..  but it must be a horrible existence.

It’s not a subject that can really be discussed in public forums,  but it does seem there must be a better way for society to deal with them.  Like some kind of voluntary program where they identify themselves to the authorities so they can be black listed for jobs in schools and where they might generally come into contact with kids..  in return for that, and maybe a tracker.. they get unlimited access to the police archive of confiscated material. They can knock one out to their hearts content..  just not ever go near any actual kids.  That seems some how more humane than just autricising them for their sexuality..  as bizarre and disturbing as the rest of us might find it.

I do think that the amounts of child porn claimed to be "on the internet" are massively overstated. OK, I don't doubt you can obtain it via closed groups, dark net, whatever, but the suggestion that a normal individual could stumble across anything via a regular URL is nonsense IMO. I'm always a bit suspicious when some relative simpleton is found to be in possession as an adjunct to other more mundane offenses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I haven’t really followed those stories that closely,  but I thought those were teenagers?   I guess in my mind that’s not really paedophillia,  more tearaway kids and older blokes who shouldn’t have been taking advantage even if the girls were willing participants.  

I’m going to leave it there libspero, we are not going to agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

They remind me of those blokes at school who took every opportunity to tell everyone how much they hated gays before finally coming out later in life.

Apparently Graham Chapman (Monty Python) was like this; anytime it came up he said how much he despised it to the extent the other Pythons were sometimes shocked. Ended up living with his male partner.

I think that's exactly the mechanism at play there. According to the MO in the OP, then these people are not exposing paedophiles, but actually creating the paedophile first via entrapment and then exposing them. Without their involvement, who is to say whether the individual would have ever actually crossed the line?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I don’t really understand the societal hatred of peadophiles..  I feel sorry for them.

Imagine being born like that..  you can’t change your sexuality and the whole of society hates you.

Don’t get me wrong,  kids need protecting from the ones who can’t help themselves..  but it must be a horrible existence.

It’s not a subject that can really be discussed in public forums,  but it does seem there must be a better way for society to deal with them.  Like some kind of voluntary program where they identify themselves to the authorities so they can be black listed for jobs in schools and where they might generally come into contact with kids..  in return for that, and maybe a tracker.. they get unlimited access to the police archive of confiscated material. They can knock one out to their hearts content..  just not ever go near any actual kids.  That seems some how more humane than just autricising them for their sexuality..  as bizarre and disturbing as the rest of us might find it.

There is a charity that works with them (people that know they have the tendency but haven't, as yet, acted on it) and it does some good stuff. I think there was a documentary (might just have been a news slot) on them recently.

There is a good argument to be made that if someone identifies themself as a danger then any help they can be given is money well spent.

Must be bloody hard to fundraise for though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, eight said:

I do think that the amounts of child porn claimed to be "on the internet" are massively overstated. OK, I don't doubt you can obtain it via closed groups, dark net, whatever, but the suggestion that a normal individual could stumble across anything via a regular URL is nonsense IMO. I'm always a bit suspicious when some relative simpleton is found to be in possession as an adjunct to other more mundane offenses.

Without going into too much detail I spent many years as what I would term a heavy porn user - I think it can get easy to get carried away with it if you're girl-friendless.

However, in all my many years of browsing massive amounts of porn, and seeing every kink and perversion out there.....I never once stumbled across child porn.

Those who end up with it on their hard drives must go to some serious lengths to get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Without going into too much detail I spent many years as what I would term a heavy porn user - I think it can get easy to get carried away with it if you're girl-friendless.

However, in all my many years of browsing massive amounts of porn, and seeing every kink and perversion out there.....I never once stumbled across child porn.

Those who end up with it on their hard drives must go to some serious lengths to get it. 

Yeah I'd make a similar admission. Especially up to about the year 2000 there was some crazy stuff out there, real Wild West days. But I never once stumbled on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I don’t really understand the societal hatred of peadophiles..  I feel sorry for them.

Imagine being born like that..  you can’t change your sexuality and the whole of society hates you.

Don’t get me wrong,  kids need protecting from the ones who can’t help themselves..  but it must be a horrible existence.

It’s not a subject that can really be discussed in public forums,  but it does seem there must be a better way for society to deal with them.  Like some kind of voluntary program where they identify themselves to the authorities so they can be black listed for jobs in schools and where they might generally come into contact with kids..  in return for that, and maybe a tracker.. they get unlimited access to the police archive of confiscated material. They can knock one out to their hearts content..  just not ever go near any actual kids.  That seems some how more humane than just autricising them for their sexuality..  as bizarre and disturbing as the rest of us might find it.

I can see what you're getting at here.

We don't know what the figures are in terms of the amount of pedophiles who don't act on their impulses, and we probably will never know. I guess if someone had those impulses and was distressed by them but had the morals not to act on them, then it would be useful for them to talk to someone without fear of prosecution.

But I guess when the public thinks about pedophiles, they think of those who have acted on their impulses. And, since a child can't be expected to give consent, that makes every pedophile who has acted on impulse a rapist, every bit as much so as I'd be a rapist if I forced myself on an adult woman. 

I don't like the idea of 'paedo gangs', as I think they'll often attract violent sadistic types who are just looking for someone that they can rationalize kicking the fuck out of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Without going into too much detail I spent many years as what I would term a heavy porn user - I think it can get easy to get carried away with it if you're girl-friendless.

However, in all my many years of browsing massive amounts of porn, and seeing every kink and perversion out there.....I never once stumbled across child porn.

Those who end up with it on their hard drives must go to some serious lengths to get it. 

Now that would be an interesting poll! Provide a list of deviancies and perversions and poll the hive mind. My money would be on midgets in latex topping the poll, not that I’m into that mind you, but you’re a shower of inhumanly filthy buggers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Great Guy
      I don't want to write too much about my employer...
      However it's in an industry that until about twenty years ago was done by civil servants but is now privatised..
      The job absolutedly does my nut in. There are forms for everything and it's so hard to get something done as I have to get so many people to agree to it. It's just so frustrating spending days on something then the whole project gets scuppered because someone says "no". Then you have to handle people with kid gloves. Sometimes someone makes bad decisions and you have to humour them and try and avoid the eventual fall out. 
      As a comparison the family company has few decision makers and decisions are made *quickly*. 
      I see issues at work that I really really wish I could resolve. However it's an uphill battle trying to resolve them. It's CV time for me.
    • By Great Guy
      Jamie Oliver getting hard time from MP for selling jerk rice....
      https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/19/jamie-oliver-accused-of-cultural-appropriation-over-jerk-flavoured-rice-7857112/
    • By One percent
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-42911939/mps-debate-childbirth-parenthood-and-work-in-parliament
      MPs tell of the strain of juggling parenthood and work in Parliament - and the toll their job can take on family life.
       
      how exactly do they think the rest of us cope?  Bloody self-entitled twats. 
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.