• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Virgil Caine

Mother's Day strip show descends into a mass brawl

Mother's Day strip show descends into a mass brawl as a dozen women battle each other in Middlesbrough pub after watching Sergeant Sex strut his stuff

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5498013/Mothers-Day.html?mrn_rm=als1

I expect TM has told  definitely-not-gay Putin that if he does not behave we will unleash this elite section of the British special forces on Russia.

Incidentally is this not just down the road from where our own XYY lives ?

Edited by Virgil Caine

3 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Mother's Day strip show descends into a mass brawl as a dozen women battle each other in Middlesbrough pub after watching Sergeant Sex strut his stuff

I expect TM has told  definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay Putin that if he does not behave we will unleash this elite section of the British special forces on Russia.

I hope no charity has to hand back any funds raised.

24 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

I expect TM has told  definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay Putin that if he does not behave we will unleash this elite section of the British special forces on Russia.

Yeah, sure is.

Other than during rush-hour traffic, I can be driving into the centre of the 'Boro in about 25 minutes from where I live.

It's a poor human trait, but we all seem to enjoy looking-down on other people not so fortunate as ourselves every once in a while.

I find an hour in central Middlesbrough every six months or so gives me a nice "thank fuck I'm not like these cunts" feeling inside...

XYY

14 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Yeah, sure is.

Other than during rush-hour traffic, I can be driving into the centre of the 'Boro in about 25 minutes from where I live.

It's a poor human trait, but we all seem to enjoy looking-down on other people not so fortunate as ourselves every once in a while.

I find an hour in central Middlesbrough every six months or so gives me a nice "thank fuck I'm not like these cunts" feeling inside..

XYY

I have found using duck-duck image search is a good way of checking out how salubrious an area is.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=middlesborough+women&iax=images&ia=images

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=lm&q=hull+women&iax=images&ia=images

Unsurprisingly Hull wins every time and I think is technically unbeatable within the UK.

Three cheers for Hull women.

21 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Yeah, sure is.

I find an hour in central Middlesbrough every six months or so gives me a nice "thank fuck I'm not like these cunts" feeling inside...

XYY

Bit like Blackpool.

Sometimes when I'm at work I'll wonder why I'm busting my arse so much.

Then I drive into Blackpool and realise it's so I don't have to live somewhere like that.

31 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

It's a poor human trait, but we all seem to enjoy looking-down on other people not so fortunate as ourselves every once in a while.YY

It's why I condescend to read your posts, you Northern riff-raff. :P Pip pip!

Was sergeant stripper first to arrive on the scene? Is there some kind of hierachy now in stripping - you start off as a constable and strip your way up through the ranks?

It is like that at Star Trek conventions. You can go dressed as Captain Kirk or Picard because you are pretending to be them. But if you go as yourself as a captain then you will be scorned as you have to start at ensign and work your way up. Nerds eh!

34 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is like that at Star Trek conventions. You can go dressed as Captain Kirk or Picard because you are pretending to be them. But if you go as yourself as a captain then you will be scorned as you have to start at ensign and work your way up. Nerds eh!

So, that's you outed TMT....  and there was me thinking you were just into perfectly innocent BDSM gear? Maybe you can go to Farscape or Lexx conventions and combine your interests?

36 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Ftfy

On 14/03/2018 at 21:22, Virgil Caine said:

I expect TM has told  definitely-not-gay Putin that if he does not behave we will unleash this elite section of the British special forces on Russia.

this is why we need islam

On 3/14/2018 at 21:22, Virgil Caine said:

I look forward to the outcry from feminists to get this kind of thing banned, like Formula One dolly-birds. 

*Tumbleweeds*

3 minutes ago, eight said:

I can't help thinking of the scene in Terminator 3 where a naked Arnold Shwarzenegger walks up the male stripper and says "Take off your clothes".

I dont think anybody has watched that movie ;)

Another smoggy story 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5851277/Man-knifes-death-testing-stab-proof.html

A young man knifed himself to death in the mistaken believe that the jacket he was wearing was 'stab-proof'. 

Jordan Easton, 22, from Thornaby, Teesside, was sitting in the kitchen of a friend's house when he decided to test the lifesaving properties of his top on August 23 last year.

Teesside Coroner's Court  heard Easton died of a single stab wound to the chest after being rushed to the University Hospital of North Tees in Stockton. 

49 minutes ago, One percent said:

Another smoggy story 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5851277/Man-knifes-death-testing-stab-proof.html

A young man knifed himself to death in the mistaken believe that the jacket he was wearing was 'stab-proof'. 

Jordan Easton, 22, from Thornaby, Teesside, was sitting in the kitchen of a friend's house when he decided to test the lifesaving properties of his top on August 23 last year.

Teesside Coroner's Court  heard Easton died of a single stab wound to the chest after being rushed to the University Hospital of North Tees in Stockton. 

Darwin award o.O