• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

15 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I am wondering in what universe I would consider off-plan overpriced flats in a northern English city which is a byword for scam culture at all levels a good investment.

There's this great quote in the article that amused me:

“Liverpool’s reputation has been trashed,”

Well I think that marketing homes in China etc.that should be built and sold to UK residents is deplorable.

This was just the usual ramping HPI scandal.

Serves the gullible investors right and I am only too happy to discover that the UK property market reputation in the Far East is becoming badly tarnished.

I hope that even more failures lead to a thorough and perpetual bad reputation of UK property throughout the world.

Then, prices might fall back to normal.

1 minute ago, Byron said:

Well I think that marketing homes in China etc.that should be built and sold to UK residents is deplorable.

This was just the usual ramping HPI scandal.

Serves the gullible investors right and I am only too happy to discover that the UK property market reputation in the Far East is becoming badly tarnished.

I hope that even more failures lead to a thorough and perpetual bad reputation of UK property throughout the world.

Then, prices might fall back to normal.

Much of what has been built in our cities such as London and Cambridge have been marketed solely to overseas investors. I don’t know about Cambridge but huge swathes of London are dark at night. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34930602