• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

backdated racist coments

yep ive seen how coments from 10 years ago come back to bite the famouse but could us proles be in for it in a decades time,what we can get away with now might seem profoundly evil in a decade has society gets more snowflaky,

1 hour ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

One of the reasons that I'm surprised so many of you have posted pics of yourselves.

What is considered ok now may be used against you in future. 

Saying that, it all depends how much info Spunko keeps in the log files too.

IP address, geolocation.

Can't speak for others,  but I wouldn't presume to have any anonymity online anyway unless posting with a fresh account from a PAYG smartphone from a rural location and shielded from reception when not in use.

Better to choose your words carefully in the first place.

I stand by what I say and if I became prevented from saying it then I would become politically active and would then find myself on all the watchlists anyway.

I did say I was unhappy about the member photos at the time; not for that reason but because of my desire to keep real life and online life totally separate and not blur it like Facebook where people delude themselves that they're speaking to their friends when actually they're speaking to Facebook which reads their message or looks at their photo and then relays it to their friend.

I would happily meet up with any of the interesting people on here but in RL, and not, to quote EM Forster "through the machine".

22 minutes ago, Libspero said:

Can't speak for others,  but I wouldn't presume to have any anonymity online anyway unless posting with a fresh account from a PAYG smartphone from a rural location and shielded from reception when not in use.

Better to choose your words carefully in the first place.

Agreed, have no delusions of being anonymous to any determined searcher never mind a government agency that was able to request all info from ISPs. 

It's difficult to anticipate what might become unacceptable in the future so I simply refuse to try, should anyone ever bring something up with me I'll just say well that was then and this is now. 

For me, the hate-speech laws are absolute lunacy which will ironically create more hatred, especially if they are applied in a non-egalitarian fashion.

Something that`s very telling for me is ,they seem to drag shit up from decades ago  concerning  people that are /have never been considered (labeled ) to be racist 

Yet you have the people who have been labeled far right /racists with nothing being flagged from the past, yet the establishment MSM continue with the narrative and people still suck it up (admittedly many are now seeing through it )

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Something that`s very telling for me is ,they seem to drag shit up from decades ago  concerning  people that are /have never been considered (labeled ) to be racist 

Yet you have the people who have been labeled far right /racists with nothing being flagged from the past, yet the establishment MSM continue with the narrative and people still suck it up (admittedly many are now seeing through it )

Their accusations of fascism are the real fascism. Every time they make an accusation the whole right minded world should call them out for it. It is not liberalism, it is not keeping the peace, it is not community cohesion, it is not border control, it is fascism, pure and simple.

9 minutes ago, billfunk said:

Their accusations of fascism are the real fascism. Every time they make an accusation the whole right minded world should call them out for it. It is not liberalism, it is not keeping the peace, it is not community cohesion, it is not border control, it is fascism, pure and simple.

Yep the irony is shocking ,the same happened with Brexit but they really are blind to what they are doing 

14 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Yep the irony is shocking ,the same happened with Brexit but they really are blind to what they are doing 

Fundamentalists and extremists such as them are always blind to the harm they do.

I have opinions about things regarding the mismanagement of the uk by politicians. Things like house prices/rents being massively out of line with wages for a considerable number of people......low wages for many......poor prospects of social mobility for the masses.....young people being saddled with debt to attempt to compete for jobs.....lack of infrastructure and poor maintenance of the existing......a failing and overburdened health service.....people who don’t work/work part time and claiming benefits being better off than those who work full time.....a move towards work until you drop with raising state pension age........

IMO unfettered immigration to the uk of people who don’t contribute is making life worse for uk inhabitants. I’ve no objection to anyone coming to the uk if they have a job, can be self supportive and don’t want to change the way of life here.

I’m not religious and don’t care what anyone chooses to believe as long as they don’t preach to me that they’re right! 

Islam in the uk annoys me because it wants meat slaughtered by its beliefs and it wants special treatment regarding prayer time and wearing certain clothing.

In ten years time if the authorities don’t like me saying that they can imprison me. They can pay for my keep!

45 minutes ago, ccc said:

Fuck them. :D

👍

With yours or with mine? o.O

I mean, I’m maybe up for some of the deluded, hysterical actress types, but the blue haired dungareed hambeasts...  I think I’d rather a cup of tea and a biscuit, thanks.

Edited by Melchett

Why bother about ten years ahead? Any one of us could suddenly die within the next 24 hours. That is how life is!

Personally I don’t really give a shit if I’m hauled in for re-education in ten years time because of a comment I’d made several years ago. FFS human beings can change views, struggle about their take on life and make one off comments on an off day etc.....overall though IMO I haven’t injured anyone physically although I do concede that a few snowflakes might feel injured from my discussion about life!

My solace is that if I’m ever arrested and imprisoned for anything I’ve said I’ll view it as a state sponsored retreat. Retreats from the Buddhist perspective can be achieved through devotion, sponsored or self financed. It’s a good thing to do IMO but I don’t fit any category so can’t afford an official one but have had a lot of real life practice of retreat circumstances!

Retreat from life isn’t easy but I’d find it a bit amusing from my perspective that the looney government was paying to isolate me xD. Twats!