• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

Comedy couples

If the MSM wasn't there to tell you otherwise it would almost be like they're not a real couple at all.

A google image search of 'Serena Carol Wozniacki' will help explain this comedy couple.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

3F5257A500000578-4425640-image-a-48_1492

One hernia later....

You can almost see her testicles hanging out of the bottom of her shorts

1 hour ago, Rave said:

Why does Serena's fella look like he's wearing a foam rubber hand?

Well spotted.

I am wondering if she is actually being held up in some kind of metal frame / stand and that the fake hand is covering a bit of the frame supporting her. It would explain how he is able to hold her up.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Gollum has done well.

bernie-slavica-a.jpg

That picture gave me a horrible mental image of them in bed, like a chiwawa trying to hump a great dane.

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

When I saw the photo my first thought was that she should be picking him up. Big girl. Muscular. Got her tech billionaire?

Not an ounce of flab on her though!

3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

1.75 high, 70 kG. Not that huge really. I'm pretty sure I've seen even shorter women weigh more!

He must be a fucking dwarf. And a weedy one at that. International supermodel gf is taller than serena.

Id probably have a shot at serena. She looks fit rather than blokey.

I know I joke about my inflatable Williams Sisters lifelike models, which I sold on EBay, but I the think the two girls are rather nice looking, and if I were a bit younger, might be a great night out!

Some people here complain about fat girls, and then they complain about fit ones, but I know which ones I would rather have to spend time with! And rather like my cars, I don't care about the colour scheme.