• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Mariam Abdel Salam

When I read about this, I thiught it was a case simple case of student bashing.

And, to be honests, it does sound like it.

However, the detail is interesting:

http://www.egyptindependent.com/egyptian-girl-assaulted-uk-dies-hospital-egypt-vows-retaliation/

1). She's living in the UK with her family. Not a case of of foreign student.

' Mariam, who holds a dual Egyptian and Italian nationality, has lived in the UK with her family for the past five years. ' Shed have bee n13 when she arrived.

So ... somebody granted Italian citizenship legs it to the UK for the benefits is my guess.

' Miss Moustafa's father, Muhammad Moustafa, said: "When Mariam was born, I did my best for her. I come here for her future and education, for my daughter, to be engineering but now it is not fair." '

2) The girls who beat her up were black. Id like to see the surnames.

No mention of Mariam Abdel Salam in UK news

Family of Egyptian student beaten to death accuse UK authorities of ...

Middle East Eye-3 hours ago
The family of an Egyptian student who was attacked in the UK city of Nottingham and died from her wounds in hospital on Wednesday has accused the British authorities of complacency and negligence. Mariam Moustafa Abdel Salam, a student of engineering living in the town of Beeston, was reportedly ...

It is on BBC.

This is where I picked it up from:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-43413487

'Mariam Moustafa: Egyptian teen's Nottingham death sparks anger'

The actual headline should read

'Mariam, Egyptian teen, granted Itulain citizenship, living with her family in the UK on benefits as there are no benefits in the Italy, killed by a bunch of other benefits sucking migrants'.

10 minutes ago, spygirl said:

When I read about this, I thiught it was a case simple case of student bashing.

And, to be honests, it does sound like it.

However, the detail is interesting:

http://www.egyptindependent.com/egyptian-girl-assaulted-uk-dies-hospital-egypt-vows-retaliation/

1). She's living in the UK with her family. Not a case of of foreign student.

' Mariam, who holds a dual Egyptian and Italian nationality, has lived in the UK with her family for the past five years. ' Shed have bee n13 when she arrived.

So ... somebody granted Italian citizenship legs it to the UK for the benefits is my guess.

' Miss Moustafa's father, Muhammad Moustafa, said: "When Mariam was born, I did my best for her. I come here for her future and education, for my daughter, to be engineering but now it is not fair." '

2) The girls who beat her up were black. Id like to see the surnames.

How do you know the girls were black?  How do they know (as it says in the article) that they were British?  No one has been arrested.  

Bet it was a gang over a boy. 

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

It is on BBC.

'Mariam, Egyptian teen, granted Itulain citizenship, living with her family in the UK on benefits as there are no benefits in the Italy, killed by a bunch of other benefits sucking migrants'.

ta google news not showing any uk results. 

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

It is on BBC.

If so, I hope Egypt climbs off its high horse 

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

How do you know the girls were black?  How do they know (as it says in the article) that they were British?  No one has been arrested.  

Googling. And the area pf Nham.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

If so, I hope Egypt climbs off its high horse 

When I read the So-Called BBC articl, I thought - How horrid, having a child killed abroad.

Then when I googled it became a bit more complex.

I wonder how long the family lived in Italy? A day?

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Googling. And the area pf Nham.

When I read the So-Called BBC articl, I thought - How horrid, having a child killed abroad.

Then when I googled it became a bit more complex.

I wonder how long the family lived in Italy? A day?

👍 

I wonder how they got an Italian passport?  

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

👍 

Truned up. spun some crap, got granted nationality knowing theyd fuck off to the UK for the benefits.

Italian benefits do not exist for anyone under the age of 60.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Truned up. spun some crap, got granted nationality knowing theyd fuck off to the UK for the benefits.

Italian benefits do not exist for anyone under the age of 60.

As you say, we need to seriously reconsider the bennie system....

https://en.el-balad.com/2372150

I doubt she's been back to Egypt since.

As far as racism, itll be migrant on migrant.

Googling, she did sound a nice girl. Its just the bene suckign famiy that comes with her thas the problem

1 minute ago, One percent said:

As you say, we need to seriously reconsider the bennie system....

We need to apply the existing rules.

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

Italian citizenship. One of the easiest to get. Lawyers can be found that will "find" evidence of Italian ancestry for a few k Euros. Helps if there is some flimsy connection to Italy even 2-3 generations back. Others will act as an address for the period when you are meant to be living there to get the ID card (you get this before the passport). No need to worry about knowing a single word of Italian. Latin country, latin culture.....

19 minutes ago, One percent said:

It says the girls were of African descent(I guess laws are different in Egypt as that wouldn't even get into the article in the UK).

Yeah gang is probably the most likely. 

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Googling, she did sound a nice girl. Its just the bene suckign famiy that comes with her thas the problem

Nice idea. Won't happen.

11 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I noticed this from the article 

If the hospital's failure to treat the Egyptian student was proved، we will resort immediately to the judiciary،" Rizk said.

He also accused the hospital where Adel Salam was taken with “negligence”، as they gave her first aid treatment and checked her out while she needed more care; accordingly، she fell into coma shortly later.

given that her family have in all likelihood never contributed to the system, this is a bit rich

'"We thought England would be our future, be an engineer one day, anything we wanted to be, that's why my dad brought us to England.

"But it seems like it has actually ruined us, we didn't think England was like that."'

9 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Italian citizenship. One of the easiest to get. Lawyers can be found that will "find" evidence of Italian ancestry for a few k Euros. Helps if there is some flimsy connection to Italy even 2-3 generations back. Others will act as an address for the period when you are meant to be living there to get the ID card (you get this before the passport). No need to worry about knowing a single word of Italian. Latin country, latin culture.....

It says the girls were of African descent(I guess laws are different in Egypt as that wouldn't even get into the article in the UK).

Yeah gang is probably the most likely. 

Nice idea. Won't happen.

Ta, I missed it

gang stuff it is then

5 hours ago, spygirl said:

"But it seems like it has actually ruined us, we didn't think England was like that."'

They didn’t realise that England and the ‘English’ are different. The former is a land-mass, rapidly becoming a cesspit and the latter are clinging onto the ideals that made that land-mass a nice place to live. Unfortunately our leaders and recent culturaly enriched arrivals tell us we are the problem.

5 hours ago, spygirl said:

'"We thought England would be our future, be an engineer one day, anything we wanted to be, that's why my dad brought us to England.

This could even be true. Given how far out of date many of the French are regarding the U.K., and they are just over the Channel, it wouldn't astonish me that much to discover that more distant cultures still view England as it was in it's mighty Victorian past, a world leader in technology, engineering, medicine and arms. 

1 minute ago, swissy_fit said:

This could even be true. Given how far out of date many of the French are regarding the U.K., and they are just over the Channel, it wouldn't astonish me that much to discover that more distant cultures still view England as it was in it's mighty Victorian past, a world leader in technology, engineering, medicine and arms. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

8 hours ago, Dipsy said:

Poor girl, whatever her parents motivation for moving here, she didn't deserve that.

No she didnt.

SHe's not to blame for her grubbing parents.

The problem is wave after wave of migrants pile in, the numbers piling up in the crap estates. Then they have kids kids and those kids are likely to be scum i.e. not very English.

Again, a simple earning hurdle of 30k single/60k family would stop this. And no entitlement to benefits during parents stay bar schooling and NHS.

16 hours ago, spygirl said:

It's sad and quite ironic. These guys actually did come to England to better themselves and the country. She actually was (attempting to be) an engineer - "they are all engineers and doctors dontchaknow". I imagine the sexist Muslim patriarchy in Eygpt would not train her. Sadly she ran into a group of non-English people in England and they did for her.

It's a damn shame. She was exactly the kind of person we want here (based on the reports in the MSM).