• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
whitevanman

Transgender sport

Political correctness has come full circle. Men are putting on ladies clothes and competing against the wimmin. The mental gymnastics these mentally enslaved halfwits have to go through is astonishing. You can see the cognitive dissonance written all over their faces. Hilarious stuff.

There should be a Transgender Olympics, In the same way there is the Paralympics. To include pseudo blokes in amongst female events is just a piss take. May as well stop watching it as a 'sport'.

Wasn't there a hermaphrodite competing in female category olympic running races and winning everything? 

What with all the doping by "british sporting heros" with subsequent knighthoods & the south african "Blade Runner" girlfriend killer it is probably prudent to watch the olympics as a "spectacle" nowadays rather than a true test of athleticism.

Genoveva Anonma was used to the insults. For years, she had shrugged off the suspicions, ignored the accusations.

But what she was not prepared for was the degrading ordeal that followed her starring performance for Equatorial Guinea in the 2008 African Women's Championship.

Scorer of the winning goal on home soil as her country became the first team other than Nigeria to win the tournament, Anonma should have been savouring the realisation of a dream. Instead she was plunged into a personal nightmare.

As her energetic and powerful performances prompted rival teams to accuse her of being a man, the Confederation of African Football (CAF) chose the crudest of methods to establish Anonma's gender.

"They asked me to take all my clothes off in front of officials from CAF and the Equatorial Guinea team," she recalls.

"I was really upset, my morale was low and I was crying. It was totally humiliating, but over time I have got over it."

Source :- Show us yer fanny!

This is somebody born into their own body, not some  freak  person that's had his cock 'n' balls cut off to win.

There should be a Transgender Olympics, In the same way there is the Paralympics. To include pseudo blokes in amongst female events is just a piss take. May as well stop watching it as a 'sport'.

I'm not sure how much research has been done in this field.  IMO it isn't enough for hormone levels to be 'new gender' normal.  There surely has to be time for musculature and skeletal (as far as possible) to move towards the 'new gender' norm.

I'd have thought this might be quite some time.

11 hours ago, dgul said:

I'm not sure how much research has been done in this field.  IMO it isn't enough for hormone levels to be 'new gender' normal.  There surely has to be time for musculature and skeletal (as far as possible) to move towards the 'new gender' norm.

I'd have thought this might be quite some time.

The testosterone levels required to compete as a woman aren't even at a normal level for women - they're four times as high as the top of the normal female range. You can't make a male skeleton female by chopping your balls off - there will always be a height and reach advantage (perfect if you want to beat women almost to death and call it sport). As long as you keep training you won't lose much (if any) in the way of male musculature either. 

I was going to post the New Zealand weightlifter but I see that's in the vid in the OP.

It's beyond insane, the (real) woman who used to lead that category has had to.lose weight and drop a class so that she actually stands a chance of winning something other than second place.

Any half decent male sportsman in a discipline where size and strength confer big advantages just has to take a few pills to drop his hormone levels and then immediate world champion.

The financial benefits are huge in some sports, the no. 50 male tennis player could earn a reasonable kick as a man or take a few hormone pills and become a multi millionaire by winning all the women's titles.

Absolutely ridiculous, this weightlifter has an insane biological advantage. The female lifters quite rightly should be calling foul on this one. It's bullshit.

Fucking bullshit (now we don't have a nanny swear filter)

22 minutes ago, JFK said:

Absolutely ridiculous, this weightlifter has an insane biological advantage. The female lifters quite rightly should be calling foul on this one. It's bullshit.

Fucking bullshit (now we don't have a nanny swear filter)

You've got to give the guy maximum points for trolling. I think most blokes would just be too embarrassed to do it. 

5 hours ago, This Time said:

The testosterone levels required to compete as a woman aren't even at a normal level for women - they're four times as high as the top of the normal female range. You can't make a male skeleton female by chopping your balls off - there will always be a height and reach advantage (perfect if you want to beat women almost to death and call it sport). As long as you keep training you won't lose much (if any) in the way of male musculature either. 

Ah.  So in that case (by my rules) they'd have to wait a long time.  Seems reasonable to me.

Last week, after the Westminster attack, I got involved in some pointless twitter argument with some snowflakes. I made some jokes referring to some 1950's to 1970's Children's TV shows, which people seemed to find hilarious, and someone tweeted that my posts were so funny that I should work in TV.

I responded that I used to do so but being a white male I would be unable to get a job these days. To which I almost instantly got nasty tweets backs accusing me of being racist, that I was the most evil person on the planet (I kid you not.), etc, etc.

I immediately responded with: 'I am LGBTQ - thanks for forcing me out of the closet online. I feel persecuted.'.

To which I got a load of 'Sorry' tweets in response.

In a matter of minutes I went from much loved wit of the night to the most evil man on the planet... to people apologising simply because I claimed to be LGBTQ. So deeply ingrained is the political correctness it is funny but frightening.

7 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

The financial benefits are huge in some sports, the no. 50 male tennis player could earn a reasonable kick as a man or take a few hormone pills and become a multi millionaire by winning all the women's titles.

I'm sure someone - possibly a tennis player - recently made a similar claim, but said it was any gadgie in the top FIVE HUNDRED..!

1940s Wimbledon champion Bobbie Riggs lost to Billy Jean King in the famous "Battle Of The Sexes" match in 1973 - but he was 55 years old. The 29 year-old King probably had more testosterone pulsing through her veins than Fatima fucking Whitbread...!

Margaret Court didn't fair so well against Riggs a few months earlier...

XYY

14 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Last week, after the Westminster attack, I got involved in some pointless twitter argument with some snowflakes. I made some jokes referring to some 1950's to 1970's Children's TV shows, which people seemed to find hilarious, and someone tweeted that my posts were so funny that I should work in TV.

I responded that I used to do so but being a white male I would be unable to get a job these days. To which I almost instantly got nasty tweets backs accusing me of being racist, that I was the most evil person on the planet (I kid you not.), etc, etc.

I immediately responded with: 'I am LGBTQ - thanks for forcing me out of the closet online. I feel persecuted.'.

To which I got a load of 'Sorry' tweets in response.

In a matter of minutes I went from much loved wit of the night to the most evil man on the planet... to people apologising simply because I claimed to be LGBTQ. So deeply ingrained is the political correctness it is funny but frightening.

That's what happens when 80% of university lecturers are left leaning. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2017/03/02/eight-ten-british-university-lecturers-left-wing-survey-finds/amp/

and when we stop allowing free speech in an environment where it should be par for the course. 

We end up with group-think spaz's who genuinely believe in the pantomine villain who is 'anyone who doesn't agree with what my dickhead lecturer tells me'

A woman without  bit of testosterone (male wizz), is a bit sluggish in the bed department. Mind you I turn down the ones that can lift a tractor, and throw it around.

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

A woman without  bit of testosterone (male wizz), is a bit sluggish in the bed department. Mind you I turn down the ones that can lift a tractor, and throw it around.

Well that explains your fixation with the Williams sisters...!

XYY

2 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

I'm sure someone - possibly a tennis player - recently made a similar claim, but said it was any gadgie in the top FIVE HUNDRED..!

1940s Wimbledon champion Bobbie Riggs lost to Billy Jean King in the famous "Battle Of The Sexes" match in 1973 - but he was 55 years old. The 29 year-old King probably had more testosterone pulsing through her veins than Fatima fucking Whitbread...!

Margaret Court didn't fair so well against Riggs a few months earlier...

XYY

There were rumours that Bobby Riggs threw the match against Billie Jean King to pay off debts to the Mafia.