• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

blobloblob

Who do you think actually did it then?

Who's responsible for the Salisbury attack?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who's responsible for the Salisbury attack?

• Russians (state approved)
    • Russians (not state approved)
    • UK (state approved)
    • UK (not state approved
    • Trump / Republicans
    • Clinton / Democrats
    • Other (please state)

Yeah I think it was the Russian state - boring answer I know!

But on the plus side, Sly Stallone has started filming Creed 2 which is basically Rocky IV part II, with the return of Dolph Lundgren aka Soviet killing machine Ivan Drago - so this upcoming war will be great for ticket sales.

Posted (edited)

Russian state

Although I would not be surprised to learn otherwise,

And having said that, I don't think our government has any clue about the poisoning method or, who did it.

I thought that Ken Clarke was sensible and persuasive on R4's Any Questions last night on two questions, i) Russian money in London and ii) did the Russians do it, worth a listen.

Any Questions

If it was the Russian state, then definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay Putin will have calculated beforehand the reaction, the expulsion of diplomats etc, and he will be happy with the 'token gesture' price. The tit for tat has happened and I assume that the issue is resolved. I think the matter is probably settled, or at least I hope so.

Edited by Hopeful

Posted (edited)

Because they are Russians then the obvious suspicion is either official or unofficial attack by some group or organization in Russia for reasons as yet unknown. But without the What,Who,When,Where,How and Why it is just guesswork. As no one has died yet according to the media then you are not even going to get a Coroners inquest. Lots of words , claims and speculation but almost nothing in the way of a proper inquiry or published forensics. And of course there may be other people who wanted them dead.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Americas CIA or one of their affiliates.

Note how non of them are dead and will just disappear with a pot of cash to keep quiet.

The cop will the the interesting one to follow, but again it will all go quiet and we will be non the wiser.

Yeah, it must be definitely-not-gay Putin, he's got a roulette wheel of exotic toxic substances he spins to determine which one to use to messily bump off - in this case not 100% effectively so far, Russian ex-pats, in Britain, and for some weird reason no other country. 

Surely he should have spun his roulette wheel and sent someone to the US, with a jam jar full of poison dart frogs, to decisively deal with some defector there, living on the doorstep of a reptile zoo, and send a strong message he's not to be messed with.

8 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Without the What,Who,When,Where,How and Why it is just guesswork. As no one has died yet according to the media then you are not even going to get a Coroners inquest. Lots of words , claims and speculation but almost nothing in the way of a proper inquiry or published forensics. 

The only two facts seem to be that some people have been poisoned by some deadly chemicals just down the road from Britain's special laboratory for deadly chemicals.

Well, it is not like we have past form with poisoning our enemies... Unless you count the possibility that Walsingham had Mary of guise poisoned to protect Queen Elizabeth I.

Or that we sent in our special paper hangers to decorate Napoleon's home on St. Helena.

20 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Americas CIA or one of their affiliates.

Note how non of them are dead and will just disappear with a pot of cash to keep quiet.

The cop will the the interesting one to follow, but again it will all go quiet and we will be non the wiser.

We'll have a bit more idea when his book comes out in a decade's time. 

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Well, it is not like we have past form with poisoning our enemies... Unless you count the possibility that Walsingham had Mary of guise poisoned to protect Queen Elizabeth I.

Or that we sent in our special paper hangers to decorate Napoleon's home on St. Helena.

Your reputation for being the first to Dosbods with the breaking news remains undimmed.

Posted (edited)

As i put in the other thread.

I find it completely bizzare that the death in New Malden isn't being linked with Salisbury.if there was ANYHTING that May could point to to point the finger at definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay Putin surely this murder would be it. But they don't seem to be at all interested in this killing on a state level.

It is UTTERLY bizarre.

The reason that we are being given for this, is that the mode of despatch was different. I have heard Sky repeat this in bulletin after bulletin.

Seems to ignore the fact that New Malden Ruskie was No1 on a circulated hit list. And also that New Malden and Salisbury are on the same train line 70 minutes apart.

Edited by shindigger

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, shindigger said:

As i put in the other thread.

I find it completely bizzare that the death in New Malden isn't being linked with Salisbury.if there was ANYHTING that May could point to to point the finger at definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay Putin surely this murder would be it. But they don't seem to be at all interested in this killing on a state level.

It is UTTERLY bizarre.

The reason that we are being given for this, is that the mode of despatch was different. I have heard Sky repeat this in bulletin after bulletin.

Seems to ignore the fact that New Malden Ruskie was No1 on a circulated hit list. And also that New Malden and Salisbury are on the same train line 70 minutes apart.

On the So-Called BBC news yesterday they were making it clear that they thought the London death was likely to have been ordered by definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay Putin because of apparent wrongdoings to Russia. 

I agree they didn't seem to be suggesting that it was linked to the Salisbury incident.  Maybe that's still in their locker.

Interesting points about the hit list and the train line.

Maybe the two Russians knew each other. 

Maybe it was Glushkov who carried out the nerve agent attack but likely that's stretching things too far.

Edited by twocents