• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Southmartin

Clif High

Not heard of him. But there are loads of people who have deemed themselves crypto gurus selling newsletters.

I listened to one guy this year - a Yank - who told of secret billionaires living on Puetro Rco ready to make billions from cryptos.

The guys that I follow are bing into GBTC and HIVE Blockchain. They buy and sell is as traders though. Some use options and report several hundred percent profits. They are into others also such as Ripple, Ehterum, etc.

I will go have a look later on if they know about thie chap you mention and report back.

He gets retweeted at times in the 24knews feed. https://twitter.com/clif_high

Realistically though, does anyone other than a time traveller have any idea where crypto is going, paid or not?. My guess is the technology is here to stay and there will be fortunes made and lost but where is a different matter.

Posted (edited)

Hmm. Is that the same Cliff High that used to predict future events based on computer analysis of what people were talking about on the interwebs?

Edit: So it is!

Edited by NTB