• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JFK

Count Dancula GUILTY of CAUSING MASS OFFENCE

Count Dancula has just been found GUILTY .... to be sentanced at 2pm

... the war on free speech continues.

TR just talking after closing statements ... unfortunately found guilty under the Communications Act of 'being grossly offensive'

wtf.

TR talking about the Judge's comments.

This is utter BS.

There were NO public complaints. This was all about the establishment trying to shut someone up.  David Baddiel , the jewish comedian, has even stated he does not find anything in Dancula's joke nazi-pug video offensive.

He could be going to prison. This is ridiculous.

As TR said, there are people preaching actual hatred in this country, flying flags of Hezbollah,  a terrorist organisation, preaching death to gays ... and someone who makes a joke video, which might have been offensive - but in the context was obviously a fucking joke. Fucking satire. Now he's been found FUCKING GUILTY. ...

What a joke.

I do hope this goes to appeal ...

Sargon ...

It was 'grossly offensive' ... 3m views, not 1 complaint.  It was the state that went out to 

Scottish police hate crime unit (how Orwellian does that sound) investigated ... thought police unit.

"The reasonable enlightment of a multi-racial society" has to be borne in mind according to the Judge (? or was it a magistrate, can't remember).

This is so much fucking BS I can't believe it.

Wait, I'm confused. We're told 'hate crime' is anything that the complainant wants it to be. But in this case nobody actually complained, the police just decided it was a hate crime.

Sounds like it's a  'diversity' unit of the police trying to justify their existence (probably inspired by Common Purpose or something similar). 

2 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Wait, I'm confused. We're told 'hate crime' is anything that the complainant wants it to be. But in this case nobody actually complained, the police just decided it was a hate crime.

Sounds like it's a  'diversity' unit of the police trying to justify their existence (probably inspired by Common Purpose or something similar). 

Precisely.

so-called-hate-crime is anything that anyone can decide. It's kafka-esque.  It's a method more for control and blatant suppression. 

This blog entry nicely summed it up

http://barristerblogger.com/2018/03/18/the-met-has-a-problem-with-hate-crime-it-cant-explain-what-it-means/

Just now, billfunk said:

Fascism.

^^^

5 minutes ago, Libspero said:

What..  just for that video of his dog doing heil Hitler salutes at the telly?  

Wow.  Any remaining cast of Allo Allo had better pack their bags and get out of the country ASAP!

Utterly ridiculous, but I think specifically he got the dog to react to the term "gas the Jews", so that's where it's deemed offensive over and above a Hitler Salute. 

Don't get me wrong a shockingly terrible decisions from the court either way. 

9 minutes ago, Libspero said:

What..  just for that video of his dog doing heil Hitler salutes at the telly?  

Wow.  Any remaining cast of Allo Allo had better pack their bags and get out of the country ASAP!

1 minute ago, gilf said:

Utterly ridiculous, but I think specifically he got the dog to react to the term "gas the Jews", so that's where it's deemed offensive over and above a Hitler Salute. 

Don't get me wrong a shockingly terrible decisions from the court either way. 

That's basically the gist of it.

The prosecution kept on repeating his phrase 'gas the jews' about 200 times in the previous hearing.  Prosecution also argued that context does not matter ... but of course we all know that context does matter. It's ridiculous to argue otherwise.

This was the basis - that his video was GROSSLY OFFENSIVE (despite no complaints) and the state decides this - along with any definitino of 'hate crime' ... and Dancula should have removed it because it was GROSSLY OFFENSIVE ... 

It's all fucking bullshit isn't it.

Currently watching youtube live stream as sentencing is happening now - whether he will go to jail for what is essentially a meme, or suspended etc

Max possible sentance is 6 months ... don't get me wrong it looks like the state is trying to go all out on this one.

Edited by JFK
Wrong max length of sentence - not 5 years (!)

He's been given bail until 23 April - where he will be sentanced

WTF

Another fucking month of stress. For an opinion. 

Pre-sentancing reports to be done, TR reckons they want blood, jail time.

Total attack on free-speech.

Just like to point out this whole trial has been going on for >2 years ... as Dancula pointed out, longer than the Nuremberg trials!!!!!"

My suspicion is he'll get a suspended sentence taking into account the amount of time the trail has dragged on for.

They want to make an example of him as a warning to others who may DARE to challenge the elite.

I doubt they want to foot the bill of him in the clink for 6 months.

21 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Now wait for the so-called BBC to go into over-drive.

I'm gonna' seriously get out of this country. Peru looks nice.

Mogadishu would be preferable to the UK the way it is all going.

Actually, scratch that, anywhere would be better...

Just now, ashestoashes said:

I just found it to be in poor taste and a bit crass, these days you can't post things like that in public forums. Fine and suspended sentence.

Like a lot of contemporary music then? Just how many performers are you thinking of giving suspended prison sentences to?