• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

BBC + Downs

Recommended Posts

Not having a pop, but this is another article on Downs kids.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-norfolk-43465736/two-three-year-old-boys-one-special-friendship

Previous one:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-43443510

Is there a big lobby thing about this new Downs test going on?

Speaking for personal experience, youll note that once a Down  kids gets over 13ish the 'cute' kids posts stop.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Not having a pop, but this is another article on Downs kids.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-norfolk-43465736/two-three-year-old-boys-one-special-friendship

Previous one:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-43443510

Is there a big lobby thing about this new Downs test going on?

Speaking for personal experience, youll note that once a Down  kids gets over 13ish the 'cute' kids posts stop.

 

That's when they tend to get strong and violent judging by my next door neighbour when I was a kid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, This Time said:

That's when they tend to get strong and violent judging by my next door neighbour when I was a kid. 

Well, thats my run in.

I used to help out at disability place - community service.

They had a range of people there - the generally touched, retarded, brain damaged. And Downs.

When they get to their late teens, a Downs boy can be pretty big (they tend to over eat) and strong, despite only having the mind of a 4yo.

Dealing with a 20yo, 22stone toddler having a violent outbreak was 'fun'.

The horrendous thing is that some of the Downs girls got the horn too.

Of course, when all this shit is kicking off, the parents tended to be into their 60s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Not having a pop, but this is another article on Downs kids.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-norfolk-43465736/two-three-year-old-boys-one-special-friendship

Previous one:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-43443510

Is there a big lobby thing about this new Downs test going on?

Speaking for personal experience, youll note that once a Down  kids gets over 13ish the 'cute' kids posts stop.

 

There is a push for something.  I'm sure part of it is coming from Sally Philips, who has a Down's child and is pushing against testing.  I suppose this is reasonable -- she's got direct experience of the matter.  That said, her son is about to go into puberty; perhaps it is better to ask those who've got a 30 year old child with Down's and can give a fuller picture.

The one thing that annoys me with the debate is that they tout around the Down's child (in their 'lovely' period) and also ask their siblings what they think of them, including their opinion of what their life would be like if their mother had terminated the pregnancy.  What they never ever show is the opinions of children and adults whose parents terminated the Down's pregnancy -- As the Down's child would have taken up all their parent's time, they should ask those people about their opinion of never existing in favour of the Down's child, or of having a poorer childhood (no music lessons, football, etc) because their parents had no time for them.  That would give a fairer balance of reporting.  Not to say that the Down's pregnancy should always be aborted -- that is a deeply personal ethical issue -- but the debate as it stands at the moment isn't balanced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just part of the So-Called BBC's feminist bias. Older "career" women are having kids late and Down's is becoming more common, not less. Having worked with teen Down's kids in the past, it is bloody hard when you've got a big 18stone fucker sittting on your head, but they are incredible. However, I think it's any parent's responsibility to try to have healthy kids, so older women who don't get tested for Down's are, IMO, just being selfish. There is no risk to Down's tests any more so that excuse is no longer valid. It's the old story of women can have it all and be happy, even if they fuck up they'll convince themselves they're happy and, of course, it is never their fault. Same for fat burds.

Edited by The Idiocrat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

It's just part of the So-Called BBC's feminist bias. Older "career" women are having kids late and Down's is becoming more common, not less. Having worked with teen Down's kids in the past, it is bloody hard when you've got a big 18stone fucker sittting on your head, but they are incredible. However, I think it's any parent's responsibility to try to have healthy kids, so older women who don't get tested for Down's are, IMO, just being selfish. There is no risk to Down's tests any more so that excuse is no longer valid. It's the old story of women can have it all and be happy, even if they fuck up they'll convince themselves they're happy and, of course, it is never their fault. Same for fat burds.

Thats sort of it.

Me and mates swinged it to do out community service - avoiding borstal - in a sheltered village where all these poor sods got dumped 18+.

Most were ok, in a lost way. But it was always teenage early Downs males they were violent. Fucking nuts. I had to punch one out as he was trying to hit other inmates with a chisel.

Youd get the parent visits and these little frail old ladies who were 60 + - catholics, popping out kids in their 40s.

Again, can anyone point to a Happy Downs family with a kid over 13?

 

11 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

It's just part of the So-Called BBC's feminist bias. Older "career" women are having kids late and Down's is becoming more common, not less. Having worked with teen Down's kids in the past, it is bloody hard when you've got a big 18stone fucker sittting on your head, but they are incredible. However, I think it's any parent's responsibility to try to have healthy kids, so older women who don't get tested for Down's are, IMO, just being selfish. There is no risk to Down's tests any more so that excuse is no longer valid. It's the old story of women can have it all and be happy, even if they fuck up they'll convince themselves they're happy and, of course, it is never their fault. Same for fat burds.

Its tax credits driving the births. Seriously. 

Got to get that more benefits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spygirl said:

The horrendous thing is that some of the Downs girls got the horn too.

Of course, when all this shit is kicking off, the parents tended to be into their 60s.

Friend of mine's dad was a police office, they often got called up to the local asylum where things had got out of control with the teenage inmates. He said it was an eye opener to see humans with zero inhibitions.

Our neighbour has a mentally handicapped boy, he's 18 but has the brain of a 2 year old. She keeps him dosed up on sedatives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, davidg said:

Friend of mine's dad was a police office, they often got called up to the local asylum where things had got out of control with the teenage inmates. He said it was an eye opener to see humans with zero inhibitions.

Our neighbour has a mentally handicapped boy, he's 18 but has the brain of a 2 year old. She keeps him dosed up on sedatives

Thats it. Brains stop at 2.  Hormones carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tend to think if "they" have to make such an effort to tell me how good something is then it is probably a bag of shit. And let's get one thing straight having Down's is a bag of shit. If we extrapolated that shit across the whole population we would be living in Africa. There would be no tax base, social services, infrastructure, society, because Down's represents anarchy and degeneracy.

If it were just the odd child who was afflicted, through no fault of the parents or state, it would be sad but manageable. For the state to actively encourage this type of degeneracy through the tax credit, land and monetary systems is a national disgrace. 

I imagine some may accuse me of a lack of humanity but where is the humanity in deliberately conceiving disabled children who are forced to live life in ill-health and dependency? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Its tax credits driving the births. Seriously. 

Got to get that more benefits

Bloody good point, those too. BBC seem to be focusing on the middle class careerists. One woman interviewed by BBC with a mixed race baby was very self-righteous saying she never contemplated testing for Down's. She looked properly old, her next youngest child was 26! Still, double sjw points for Down's and brown!

 

Edited by The Idiocrat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

Bloody good point, those too. BBC seem to be focusing on the middle class careerists. One woman interviewed by BBC with a mixed race baby was very self-righteous saying she never contemplated testing for Down's. She looked properly old, her next youngest child was 26! Still, double sjw points for Down's and brown!

 

Fuck. 26 year baby gap.

30 years ago that would have grandmother terroritry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's nice to give a boost to people with disabled children; but if the hidden agenda is women not aborting children with Downs because "it's so great" then they are being widely irresponsible because of the vast problems the children will cause when they get bigger and the poor quality of life the child will have when their parents can no longer look after them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Ive had this argument about downs before.

I think the solution is for the state to only accomodate 50% of the extra cost.

Of course, getting rid of tax credits will work too.

No tax credits and a charge on their house and pensions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe it is extremely cruel to bring a handicapped child into the world, if you have the choice not to do so.

I have a handicapped younger brother.

Luckily for him he's not too bad, but I would still not wish to put another child through the life he has been forced to lead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spygirl said:

.

Youd get the parent visits and these little frail old ladies who were 60 + - catholics, popping out kids in their 40s.

Again, can anyone point to a Happy Downs family with a kid over 13?

 

Its tax credits driving the births. Seriously. 

Got to get that more benefits

I’ve had quite a few working for me, over the years, and they and their parents were happy. Some were ok enough for regular wages but most were paid a token amount as they didn’t really need the money anyway. The government fucked it all with the minimum wage used to get parents begging if we could make up some kind of little job for them with no need to pay them and they just didn’t understand we couldn’t do it any longer.

Mostly staff and customers were very compassionate with them but you got always got some cunts and people, who you can’t really be sure if they’re cunts, or if they’re just a bit Aspergers themselves who don’t seem to be able to see they’re dealing with someone handicapped, and make allowances, the go off on one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I’ve had quite a few working for me, over the years, and they and their parents were happy. Some were ok enough for regular wages but most were paid a token amount as they didn’t really need the money anyway. The government fucked it all with the minimum wage used to get parents begging if we could make up some kind of little job for them with no need to pay them and they just didn’t understand we couldn’t do it any longer.

Mostly staff and customers were very compassionate with them but you got always got some cunts and people, who you can’t really be sure if they’re cunts, or if they’re just a bit Aspergers themselves who don’t seem to be able to see they’re dealing with someone handicapped, and make allowances, the go off on one.

Yep.

Remploy and the like were really good.

I used to help them make garden furniture - benches, birdhouses.

They loved it, mainly as they could escape the christian loons who ran the place. We had beer friday - or shandy friday for the inmates. They really liked that - being a lad for a bit.

The various disabled were unemployable but with a bit of supervision got the feel of being productive. Without the work they just sat inside all day, no interaction, no achievement, depressed.

Apparently, not paying them a wage dehumanised them ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, spygirl said:

When they get to their late teens, a Downs boy can be pretty big (they tend to over eat) and strong, despite only having the mind of a 4yo.

Dealing with a 20yo, 22stone toddler having a violent outbreak was 'fun'.

That was my experience some 32 years ago. A Downs guy called 'John' on the estate I grew up on would sit on a wall of someone's front garden around the corner from his house. Funnily enough in my mind's eye I envisaged that his parents would be elderly and probably watching the TV in the evenings. He wore a tracksuit and, more eccentricly, red boxing gloves.

One evening he didn't half give me one hell of a punch wearing those gloves. I was about 7 or 8 at the time and I ran off, in a bit of pain and shock. I didn't go near him again.

He'd be in his 50s now if he's still alive. I wonder if he still wears boxing gloves?

In my job sifting thought patient records it's quite interesting to read some of the historical letters to consultants from GPs. A patient with Downs Syndrome would be described as a 'Mongol' or 'Mongol in appearance' in typewritten letters from the 1950s and 60s. Couldn't get away with that now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

That was my experience some 32 years ago. A Downs guy called 'John' on the estate I grew up on would sit on a wall of someone's front garden around the corner from his house. Funnily enough in my mind's eye I envisaged that his parents would be elderly and probably watching the TV in the evenings. He wore a tracksuit and, more eccentricly, red boxing gloves.

One evening he didn't half give me one hell of a punch wearing those gloves. I was about 7 or 8 at the time and I ran off, in a bit of pain and shock. I didn't go near him again.

He'd be in his 50s now if he's still alive. I wonder if he still wears boxing gloves?

In my job sifting thought patient records it's quite interesting to read some of the historical letters to consultants from GPs. A patient with Downs Syndrome would be described as a 'Mongol' or 'Mongol in appearance' in typewritten letters from the 1950s and 60s. Couldn't get away with that now!

Yeah. I call them mongols. Easier to say than Downs, which is a fucking field.

Edited by spygirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, UmBongo said:

That was my experience some 32 years ago. A Downs guy called 'John' on the estate I grew up on would sit on a wall of someone's front garden around the corner from his house. Funnily enough in my mind's eye I envisaged that his parents would be elderly and probably watching the TV in the evenings. He wore a tracksuit and, more eccentricly, red boxing gloves.

One evening he didn't half give me one hell of a punch wearing those gloves. I was about 7 or 8 at the time and I ran off, in a bit of pain and shock. I didn't go near him again.

He'd be in his 50s now if he's still alive. I wonder if he still wears boxing gloves?

In my job sifting thought patient records it's quite interesting to read some of the historical letters to consultants from GPs. A patient with Downs Syndrome would be described as a 'Mongol' or 'Mongol in appearance' in typewritten letters from the 1950s and 60s. Couldn't get away with that now!

My genetics lecturer was still calling them mongoloids in 2006.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, people. Some really candid thoughts on this thread, including insights from people who have something to say from experience. Just the sort of discussion this place is for, because it would be shoutd down and lead to bans on MSM and social media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.