• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

And another stupid bbc article

'I was the only female in a violent all-male gang'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/33eee81e-4011-47e2-a3c6-841de69dc63b

Err? All male

Hardly an endorsement of vi rancy or single mums.

'Sport Relief funds projects nationally which enable young women to make positive choices so that they can be safe from gangs and be able to distance themselves from gang activity.'

Err. again.

As we are talking gangs, I’ll park this one here

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/16101423.walthamstow-shooting-boy-15-charged-with-murder-as-victim-named/?ref=mr&lp=1

15-year-old boy has been charged with murder after a fatal shooting in Walthamstow last week.

The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was arrested on Monday by police, following the death of 20-year-old Joseph Williams-Torres on March 14.

Mr Williams-Torres, from Walthamstow, was shot while sitting in a stationary car in Essex Close, near the junction with Pretoria Avenue.

15. o.O

38 minutes ago, One percent said:

As we are talking gangs, I’ll park this one here

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/16101423.walthamstow-shooting-boy-15-charged-with-murder-as-victim-named/?ref=mr&lp=1

15-year-old boy has been charged with murder after a fatal shooting in Walthamstow last week.

The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was arrested on Monday by police, following the death of 20-year-old Joseph Williams-Torres on March 14.

Mr Williams-Torres, from Walthamstow, was shot while sitting in a stationary car in Essex Close, near the junction with Pretoria Avenue.

15. o.O

These rwally are eyebrow raising numbers.

Most murders in uk used to be people you knew.

We are getting so diverse.

Just now, Wahoo said:

And here we're being told that we are racist for not caring enough about these knife murders in London.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-43491155/police-are-black-knife-deaths-being-ignored

It might be harsh but on a day to day basis, it doesn’t impact me. I have my own shit to deal with, so no, I don’t really care. Does that make me a bad person?  I don’t think so. If I were to be killed through domestic abuse, these people would not care as it wouldn’t affect them. It’s the way the world works. 

The black community complained about the racist police when they instigated a "stop and search" policy targeting black kids.

The black community complain when black kids get killed because the police stopped their racist "stop and search" policy.

I'm getting to the stage where I just don't give a fuck about the black community.

1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

The black community complained about the racist police when they instigated a "stop and search" policy targeting black kids.

The black community complain when black kids get killed because the police stopped their racist "stop and search" policy.

I'm getting to the stage where I just don't give a fuck about the black community.

I gave up giving a fuck about black on black or chav on chav inner city crime long ago. If you decide to live in one of these crime infested sewers like London then you need to suck it up that you might randomly get acid thrown in your face or stabbed just for the fun of it. Don't like it? Move.

8 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

The problem is that this is only a segment (or segments) of the black community. I know a lot of Black people who would think the same as us about this (thinking those of Caribbean decent) 

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

The problem is that this is only a segment (or segments) of the black community. I know a lot of Black people who would think the same as us about this (thinking those of Caribbean decent) 

Yeah.  many moons ago I lived next to a lovely old couple that had come over in the 70;s from the Caribbean to work.  Their kids were the nicest, most law abiding people I have ever lived next to.  And once I heard the matriarch tell off one of them for staying out late, I understood...whew.  I was scared from the other side of the wall.

They went back to - I think - St Lucia to retire.  Good on em.

3 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Yeah.  many moons ago I lived next to a lovely old couple that had come over in the 70;s from the Caribbean to work.  Their kids were the nicest, most law abiding people I have ever lived next to.  And once I heard the matriarch tell off one of them for staying out late, I understood...whew.  I was scared from the other side of the wall.

They went back to - I think - St Lucia to retire.  Good on em.

A good mate of mine is a cockerney geezer of Caribbean decent. His parents would be compatriots of your lovely old couple. He has regaled me with his life of growing up in the east end and how he was one of very few that was not white, indigenous white working class. 

He explains how he was taken into the fold and seen as one of them. He had a fabulous childhood. His hatred of those that follow the religion of peace is visceral. 

1 minute ago, twocents said:

The UK didn't have this level of enrichment even 30 years ago. 

I would very much say: 21 years ago, 1997.

This excrement of Satan decided to ruin the country and did so:

Tony-Blair-012.jpg