• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

Totalitarianism everywhere

OK. Sorry if this has already been covered....

I reckon this article is spot on. I particularly like the masterly summary of the So-Called BBC news editors in the middle of it. This doesn't mean I agree with everything this bloke says. He got fired for writing this. Because he used a racial stereotype. (One that has no foundation whatsoever, oh no sir...)

It seems to me the liberal left are moving towards totalitarianism everywhere. This wasn't even the UK - it was the Sunday Times in Ireland. What say the dosbodders?

MyArse1.jpg

Do you know who this man is part of course from being bishop of Mosul Syria

Well he is one of three middle eastern Christian Bishops

...from Iraq and Syria have been denied a visa to enter the United Kingdom because the Home Office thought they were too poor. The men were told they would not be allowed to come to Britain in case they did not return to the war-torn region. One clergyman was told it was against UK Government policy to grant a Syrian a visa.

He is Archbishop of Mosul Nicodemus Daoud Sharaf.

So along with Lauren Southern etc and other Christians who present no threat to us or our way of life are barred from coming here and yet....

...the POS Parsons Green Bomber Ahmed Hassan who admits to officials

“Yes, I was recruited by Isis for three months. They trained us on how to kill and it was all religious based.”

Is welcome in given English lessons and plenty of support including foster parents who were not told he was ISIS trained.

To what fucking purpose is all this????

We are been lied too, belittled, raped, murdered and silenced on all of the above.

To what fucking purpose???

Edited by JackieO

Im guessing that the 'racial slur' was about being Jewish.

Except it wasnt a slur, it was actually a compliment to Jews. It was stereotyping. But we all sterotype everyday, in every aspect of our lives, in every interaction we have with other people.

And I doubt if any/most Jews would disagree with that stereotype anyway. Im pretty sure its long been a staple of many Jewish commedians acts.

So they fired him for not being 'on message and PC', basically. And for daring to criticise. If I bought that newspaper, I would cease to do so now, as they are clearly a bunch of anti-free-speech tossers.

1 hour ago, JackieO said:

...from Iraq and Syria have been denied a visa to enter the United Kingdom because the Home Office thought they were too poor. The men were told they would not be allowed to come to Britain in case they did not return to the war-torn region. One clergyman was told it was against UK Government policy to grant a Syrian a visa.

So along with Lauren Southern etc and other Christians who present no threat to us or our way of life are barred from coming here and yet....

“Yes, I was recruited by Isis for three months. They trained us on how to kill and it was all religious based.”

Is welcome in given English lessons and plenty of support including foster parents who were not told he was ISIS trained.

We are been lied too, belittled, raped, murdered and silenced on all of the above.

This case was the confirmation to me (not that I really needed it) that the British government no longer has any sense of being that of a Christian country. 

1 hour ago, JackieO said:

This is interesting but entry permission is down to the individual border officer concerned, I know this having encountered issues with them with dodgy Latin girlfriends in the past :-).

They could have organised to have some money from church contacts in the UK, Christians do tend to support other Christians, as is necessary in these times.

I wonder who the border officer was? From memory the last time I entered the UK the border officer was wearing a hijab. 

On 3/22/2018 at 17:49, swissy_fit said:

From memory the last time I entered the UK the border officer was wearing a hijab. 

Marvellous 9_9

BTW Swissy here's a a report from the Catholic Herald that confirms that Middle Eastern Bishops were barred from the UK

image.jpeg.b655d2fccbcd4c6972631d0d78cb6317.jpeg

Archbishops from Syria and Iraq blocked from visiting the UK

The bishops were refused entry due to fears that they might not return home

Three archbishops from Iraq and Syria were refused entry into the UK despite being invited by the country’s Syriac Orthodox Church.

Archbishop Nicodemus Daoud Sharaf of Mosul, Archbishop of St Matthew’s Timothius Mousa Shamani and Archbishop Selwanos Boutros Alnemeh of Homs and Hama, were all refused UK visas which would have enabled them to attend the consecration of the UK’s first Syriac Orthodox Cathedral, last month.

Prince Charles, who has long championed the cause of persecuted Christians in the Middle East, was a guest of honour at the event at St Thomas Cathedral and a personal letter was read from the Queen.

The bishops were told that they were refused entry because they did not have sufficient funds to support themselves and because they might not leave the UK.

Lord Alton of Liverpool, said he was incredulous when he heard the news. He said: “When the Syrian Orthodox Patriarch told me that these two bishops had been refused visas to come to the UK for the consecration of the new Syrian Orthodox cathedral I greeted it with incredulity and disbelief. Its a decision that brings shame on our country

“These amazingly courageous bishops come from the Mosul region of Iraq – where Christians have been beheaded, crucified, raped and either forcibly converted or forced to flee as their possessions have been seized by radical Islamists. It adds insult to injury that the UK would refuse admission to men who pose no threat and whose community has suffered so much – especially when we still fail to bring to justice Jihadists who have committed genocide.”

In an editorial, the Daily Express condemned the decision, saying: “While we appreciate the necessity of efficient border controls, surely it can’t be beyond the wit of a Home Office pencil-pusher to realise that these men of the cloth were a special case?

“Last week we learned that 650,000 immigrants made their way to Britain, the highest level yet. And yet somehow, while letting all these in, officials contrived to ban these three wise men who have risked their lives for the Christian faith.

“Mary and Joseph were told there was no room at the inn. At this time of the year in particular we would do well to be more mindful of the Christmas message.”

The UK’s Syriac Orthodox Christians Archbishop Athanasius Toma Dawod told the Daily Express: “These are men who have pressing pastoral responsibilities as Christian areas held by IS are liberated. That is why we cannot understand why Britain is treating Christians in this way?”

Meanwhile, the SNP MP, Kirsten Oswald, raised a similar issue at Prime Minister’s Questions last week.

The MP told the House: “Guests from the Hyderabad diocese have twice been refused visas to visit the Church of Scotland presbytery of Glasgow as part of a twinning initiative, the suggestion being that the visit was not genuine, despite the paperwork being correct and the Church bearing the costs.

“When I raised this with the Leader of the House, he spoke of the need for people to return home after visits, and then the Immigration Minister told me in a patronising letter how to apply for a visa. Will the Prime Minister tell the Church why its visitors are not welcome and what messages she thinks it sends to our faith communities?”

The Prime Minister responded by saying that the Home Secretary should look into the case.

Fucking disgrace after disgrace under Treason May's "governance" :PissedOff:

The reason they don't want these men of the actual religion of peace here is because are so called leaders hate us, that's why they continue to import hundreds of thousands of Islamist rapefugees who want to annihilate us.

I've given up all hope on democracy and the traitorous scum we're forced to elect into office. Hopefully we one day get a benevolent dictator who loves his/her country and those such a Blair will hang poles. I'm down for the 1930s part 2, minus the anti-semitism and invading other countries bit. The rot needs to be cut out.

Edited by gibbon

19 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Marvellous 9_9

BTW Swissy here's a a report from the Catholic Herald that confirms that Middle Eastern Bishops were barred from the UK

image.jpeg.b655d2fccbcd4c6972631d0d78cb6317.jpeg

Fucking disgrace after disgrace under Treason May's "governance" :PissedOff:

Before her too. Cunts the lot of them.

Worked with an Egyptian about the time of the overthrow of Mubarak. He was a Coptic Christian. Well educated fellow and a gentleman too. His son had a congenital problem. He spent his life savings ( a substantial amount for a brit let alone a gyptian) on surgery for the boy at Great Ormund street. 

He needed follow up surgery at the time I knew him. He applied for entry to uk to spend his remaing coin on his son. Refused entry.

They were afraid he might  stay in the UK.

He had no intention of staying either, just wanted what he believed was the best for his son.

No idea wether hes alive now. I believe theyve killed a lot of Coptics in Egypt. 

You see all these Coptics and Yazidis undergoing serious abuse and terrors. Real genuine potential refugees.  Where are they. Seems they want to stay where they live and fight the good fight. Yet I see thousands of young military aged males in flash trainers and flash smartphones abandoning their countries and Europe and the SJWs cant get enough of them.