• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Dave Bloke

VIPoo

5 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

Are you telling me you don’t V.I.Poo? 😳

Talk about creating a problem for a solution that did not exist. 

Edit: other way around solution to the problem 🙃

Saw this advertised yesterday

Utterly utterly bizarre. Yet I reckon someone is going to make a fortune selling this nonsense.

21 minutes ago, longtomsilver said:

Are you telling me you don’t V.I.Poo? 😳

Talk about creating a problem for a solution that did not exist. 

Edit: other way around solution to the problem 🙃

My gf uses it. And I know of several people in the office who should get some... maybe next year I'll organise a secret santa!

33 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Hmm, I may buy a few of those for the new tenants in the neighbouring office with whom we are sharing toilet facilities.

It smells like they've gone on the floor some days.

I would have given vast sums to acquire this at my previous workplace. The only time in my life (and I've been about a bit) where I've come close to being physically sick after my old CEO routinely and systematically obliterated the office shitter.

Either that or get kitted out like some of those blokes in Salisbury the other week.

The VIPs I would most like to shit on would be Ed Balls, Gordon Brown and Bono.

I think I would opt to shit in a cup then throw it on them rather than directly shit on their faces - that has weird psycho-sexual Hitlery connotations for me which would bother me, and no doubt turn those weirdo fucks on. 

For Bono and Brown I would hope to choke them to death on my faeces. I would not be overly put out if Ed Balls survived as he is not that bad. And hopefully in future years he would contract a debilitating disease thus enabling me to visit him in hospital and once more, like a bad dream where you wake up covered in shit from drinking your weight in Guinness the night before, shit on him again.

5 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I blame the piezo-electric effect.

If it wasn't for it everyone would still have a big box of Cook's matches to hand.

xD

Yep, that old trick of striking a match to obliterate a foul smell if you’re worried about anyone accessing a cubicle soon.