• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Oh goody, Lilly Allen makes a comeback (again)

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2018/mar/22/lily-allen-review-confessional-pop-on-her-own-terms

cant be bothered copying the tripe but if you are interested in lilly’s Comeback, click the link. 

Anyone going to buy the album?  Thought not. 

Hope it tanks. 

Stumbled at 'Twitters wokeness wars' but gamely trudged on through the prolix arselicking that apparently passes as a Guardian review.

Sounds shite.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Stumbled at 'Twitters wokeness wars' but gamely trudged on through the prolix arselicking that apparently passes as a Guardian review.

Sounds shite.

Yes. Would you care to take a stab at interpreting that term?  I have not a clue what it means. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yes. Would you care to take a stab at interpreting that term?  I have not a clue what it means. 

The Fuckwit Singularity. 

That point in time where Twitter stopped being a benign entity and turned into a rampaging monster that's fed on bollocks.

Her dad's opened a cafe in Stroud, I saw a while back in the local newspaper. If he's employing staff to run it, I give it a year before politically he ends up making Thatcher look left wing.

16 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I haven't a clue who she is, or what she might be famous for.O.o

Sewer mouth, fuck this fuck that lots of expletives entwined into her lyrics at gigs, invariably drunk possibly high as well and known for nip slips and no panties. A real attention seeker, vile really and that's without her migrant love and talking quite wrongly on behalf of her horrid wascist white privileged brethren. 

She seems to me like someone who just wants to be loved, but who has misunderstood quantity for quality, and is chasing the love of millions when the only person who can really give he what she wants is herself.  If someone like her could just realise, she could do so much for millions of others.

I always get this Lilly Allen confused with the Katy Perry - are they same the person or have they both been shagged by Russel Brand? Is one a UK clone of an American? Both pop singers?

No need to answer any of the above. I might have to lose something useful in my brain.

24 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I always get this Lilly Allen confused with the Katy Perry - are they same the person or have they both been shagged by Russel Brand? Is one a UK clone of an American? Both pop singers?

No need to answer any of the above. I might have to lose something useful in my brain.

As annoying as Katy Perry is, you still would. 

That is the difference.

12 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

That is the difference.

See my comments on the DOSBODS thread re how she's crested the hill and is on the downwards run to twisted old cat lady status.  Dreadful shame.

15 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

That is the difference.

Yes, I would. I saw some photos of her last week with her short blonde hair cut. She was in some corset and looked very bonkable. I thought she was that Miley Cyrus - looked like her twin IMPO. They are not just all sounding the same now but are beginning to look the same.

4 hours ago, longtomsilver said:

Sewer mouth, fuck this fuck that lots of expletives entwined into her lyrics at gigs, invariably drunk possibly high as well and known for nip slips and no panties. A real attention seeker, vile really and that's without her migrant love and talking quite wrongly on behalf of her horrid wascist white privileged brethren. 

Shes like a young female bob geldof