DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

"ten terrace properties"

201p

I believe a majority of buyers stretching their limits these days have given up with being able to afford the 'dream' detached house.

Caravan Monster

Or somewhere to live at all for single people. Round here 7x or 8x average income + interest for a small terrace in a stabby and enriched location or 10x income + interest for an acceptable location. Fuck that.

Depends on space requirements. We live in a terrace. If I wanted the same space in a detached property around here I'd be looking at another 200k. I think if you choose carefully they are good buys. The sound insulation in ours is good and because we are in close proximity to a large park all the kids tend to go to play there rather than in their gardens so it's pretty quite in the summer outside as well.

I grew up in a terrace, great times, before everyone had 2 or 3 cars. No doubt great for some people but one can get a lot of property for a million. I'd take a bungalow ;)

Archived