• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

onlyme

Turning Point?

Recommended Posts

Spidy senses are tingling, markets, national politics, geo-politics are really not looking stable at all and vulnerable to shock.  I think we maybe in the throes of a major turning point, I just can't see how the fractures that are obvious all over the place can be smoothed over.

Just me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, onlyme said:

Spidy senses are tingling, markets, national politics, geo-politics are really not looking stable at all and vulnerable to shock.  I think we maybe in the throes of a major turning point, I just can't see how the fractures that are obvious all over the place can be smoothed over.

Just me?

Not just you, stuff has been accelerating, especially in the last few years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like it’s 1928 all over again. On the cusp of a Great Depression and probably about 10-15 years off the Islamist-vs-everyone-else European civil war. The depression may not be baked in, but the war sure as fuck is. The only questions in my mind are “when” and “will it be a full on ethnic cleansing type thing or a slow burn Israel-Palestine type thing”?

I wish I were wrong but I genuinely can’t see any way to stop it happening now. :(

Edited by Melchett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re right, but to call it a turning point is wrong, any discontent/crisis will only accelerate where we’ve being going the last few decades or so . 

Its all by design. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

 

 

I know a lot of kids like that at that age

I think the key is that they are too young to have 'known' or rather, been aware of Tony Blair.

 

Edited by Hopeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ste said:

You’re right, but to call it a turning point is wrong, any discontent/crisis will only accelerate where we’ve being going the last few decades or so . 

Its all by design. 

I think right now we are at a turning point, where we decide to either continue or change. The change we need is not the controlled sort, like that peddled by Tommy Robinson or Anne Marie Waters- civic nationalism at a time like this is of no use.

People need to wake up, those young guys in TMT's video above, good on them for caring but they are still cucks if they just follow those shills. Denouncing racism and trying to get out their little remembered segments of that wee book they have. 

There is such a thing as controlled opposition, and it's not even hard to spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I think right now we are at a turning point, where we decide to either continue or change. The change we need is not the controlled sort, like that peddled by Tommy Robinson or Anne Marie Waters- civic nationalism at a time like this is of no use.

People need to wake up, those young guys in TMT's video above, good on them for caring but they are still cucks if they just follow those shills. Denouncing racism and trying to get out their little remembered segments of that wee book they have. 

There is such a thing as controlled opposition, and it's not even hard to spot.

So what actions do you suggest that an ordinary person does to change the world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Economic Exile said:

So what actions do you suggest that an ordinary person does to change the world?

Invent a mind control machine.

Invent a mind making machine

Put second into Treason May.  Use first.  Get her to do a speech tomorrow saying /immediate Brexit, no more payments to Brussels, no more fishing ground access, no more right of movement without 75,000 savings.

Job done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Invent a mind control machine.

Invent a mind making machine

Put second into Treason May. Get her to do a speech tomorrow saying /immediate Brexit, no more payments to Brussels, no more fishing ground access, no more right of movement without 75,000 savings.

Job done

Have you been drinking this evening wherebee? Ordinary people are unable to enact the first two sentences in your post.

If many of us had the power to force the maybot to do the BIB it would make the uk better. The vicars daughter won’t do it though. She’s a sociopath/psychopath only concerned about herself IMO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

So what actions do you suggest that an ordinary person does to change the world?

Not so much change the world but save it.

Learn, chat, think, chat more, think more, stop things, start things, whatever you can.

Knowing about this shit and doing nothing leads to future regret and current cowardice and shame.

 

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Not so much change the world but save it.

Learn, chat, think, chat more, think more, stop things, start things, whatever you can.

Knowing about this shit and doing nothing leads to future regret and current cowardice and shame.

 

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"

I admire your post and wish you luck in your endeavours.

I’ve given up now (attempting to chang anyone or anything) and just look after myself, my kids and dogs these days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, onlyme said:

Spidy senses are tingling, markets, national politics, geo-politics are really not looking stable at all and vulnerable to shock.  I think we maybe in the throes of a major turning point, I just can't see how the fractures that are obvious all over the place can be smoothed over.

Probably.

Not much we can do about it now.  Just hunker down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I admire your post and wish you luck in your endeavours.

I’ve given up now (attempting to chang anyone or anything) and just look after myself, my kids and dogs these days.

Och EE!

Well give me a reverse ballsack then, if you're not going to do anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Och EE!

Well give me a reverse ballsack then, if you're not going to do anything else.

👍🏻

Out of reps, again so you’ll have to make do with a thumbs up!

I’m a lot older than you and have accepted that I can’t change the world or anyone else. I accept I can only change myself and my own life situation and ultimately take care of myself and close ones. The world is a selfish place and people are too. Look after yourself and close ones is the way to go. It’s sad but that’s the reality IMO.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

People still think they’ve got something to lose. Once they realise it’s already gone then things will get interesting.

This is very true.  And that point can come very fast indeed.  If the current crop of 20 somethings ever realise how screwed they are, and how they will never have a standard of living like their parents and grandparents, we could see blood on the pavement almost instantly..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wherebee said:

This is very true.  And that point can come very fast indeed.  If the current crop of 20 somethings ever realise how screwed they are, and how they will never have a standard of living like their parents and grandparents, we could see blood on the pavement almost instantly..

👍🏻

These days it’s much easier to find out about things. When I was twenty we only had newspapers and the So-Called BBC for info.

I’m hopeful that the younger folks will not accept a return to Victorian times (work until you drop serfs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They’re a very angry demographic  - at the moment their anger is being directed towards the opposite of what it should be, due to brainwashing. Once they realise the people they have been calling bigots actually have their interests at heart then reality will sink in. BTL shits excluded!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.