• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

O Bruno, Bruno, wherefore art thou Bruno?

26 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Title says it all. Sure, he may have threatened a few STRs with a Kalashnikov but it's not as if he was a letting or estate agent.

Should we welcome our favourite Umbrella practitioner back with open arms?

Sure.

Gadgie's got no beef with XYY.

XYY

5 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

What happened to Miserable Swine? He just stopped posting. 

He was pretty miserable so it was an appropriate user name, maybe posting was making his depression worse.

48 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Is Sibley Alex_Sibley (or something like that) the same one as I see on the MSE forums?

HAMISH_MCTAVISH is still on MSE, and he seems pretty barmy.

Mctavish was quite an odious creature.

no idea if sibley on mse is one and the same. 

7 hours ago, whitevanman said:

What happened to Injun?

Tragic accident I'm afraid.

He drank five hundred cups of tea one day to raise money for charity

Poor bugger was found dead in his home a few hours later.

Apparently he drowned in his own tee-pee...

And that ladies and gentlemen is possibly the first lousy pun on our shiny new forum..!

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

What happened to so many? I guess the internet can get boring. However I have been entertained today, when I should have been cleaning out the kitchen. It's so grubby I am going to have to use explosives.

34 minutes ago, MrPin said:

What happened to so many? I guess the internet can get boring. However I have been entertained today, when I should have been cleaning out the kitchen. It's so grubby I am going to have to use explosives.

Careful, you'll get us all put on watch lists!

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Hello sir.

Thought I'd see where all the cool kids went!

If only we had an ex-military man among us who could head-up a mission to go behind enemy lines and rescue spyguy....

;)

XYY

9 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

If only we had an ex-military man among us who could head-up a mission to go behind enemy lines and rescue spyguy....

;)

XYY

He's behind enemy lines, like Lancashire?

8 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

;)

XYY

Do you think Spy is deep under cover and going incognito under an assumed name on here?  I can't see him missing out on this party. My money is that Mrs xyy is really spy

Has anyone pm'ed him? 

40 minutes ago, One percent said:

Do you think Spy is deep under cover and going incognito under an assumed name on here?  I can't see him missing out on this party. My money is that Mrs xyy is really spy

Has anyone pm'ed him? 

I can see that it was traumatic finding out that "Mrs XYY" was really me and not my actual wife.

But we can still be virtual-bezzies on here - and talk about all that girlie-shite like frocks, shopping, knitting, more shopping, plastic-surgery, fad-diets, chocolate, even more fucking shopping and thrush...

XYY

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I can see that it was traumatic finding out that "Mrs XYY" was really me and not my actual wife.

But we can still be virtual-bezzies on here - and talk about all that girlie-shite like frocks, shopping, knitting, more shopping, plastic-surgery, fad-diets, chocolate, even more fucking shopping and thrush...

XYY

Not with me mate. That's why I'm on here talking to,yoose lot.  I can't stand all that rubbish.  At work the other week, I'm talking to two other women and they started on about designer clothes shops and what they were wearing.  I had to walk away.  Just not interested 

3 hours ago, Thombleached said:

Mctavish was quite an odious creature.

no idea if sibley on mse is one and the same. 

It's quite strange, I am known to waste a lot of time on the internet, but all his posts on there are just pure ramping. Every. Bloody. One.