• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

Oh mum you're so embarrassing!

WHO'S THE DADDY?

Mum in plea to track down daughter’s dad who she had a one-night stand with 15 years ago

Terri Reid gave birth to Chanell nine months after meeting the man in a Blackpool nightclub, it's reported

I don’t even know his name now, it’s been so long. He was Welsh for certain and he might have been called Liam.

:D

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5895512/mum-in-plea-to-track-down-daughters-dad-who-she-had-a-one-night-stand-with-15-years-ago/

13 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

WHO'S THE DADDY?

Mum in plea to track down daughter’s dad who she had a one-night stand with 15 years ago

Terri Reid gave birth to Chanell nine months after meeting the man in a Blackpool nightclub, it's reported

I don’t even know his name now, it’s been so long. He was Welsh for certain and he might have been called Liam.

:D

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5895512/mum-in-plea-to-track-down-daughters-dad-who-she-had-a-one-night-stand-with-15-years-ago/

15 years of child support payments to hand over and being hounded to the ends of the earth by the CSA. He'd be fucking insane if he came forward now!

1 minute ago, TheBlueCat said:

15 years of child support payments to hand over and being hounded to the ends of the earth by the CSA. He'd be fucking insane if he came forward now!

Oh yes, that was the elephant in the room.

I'm sure that the genuine motives are just that; but there is also something unsaid.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Oh yes, that was the elephant in the room.

I'm sure that the genuine motives are just that; but there is also something unsaid.

Actually, it may be that the CSA are forcing her to make a "genuine attempt" to identify the father so she can continue to get welfare payments. Like as not the actual father is Bazza from three doors away.

4 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Actually, it may be that the CSA are forcing her to make a "genuine attempt" to identify the father so she can continue to get welfare payments. Like as not the actual father is Bazza from three doors away.

Sneaky.

I suspect that 'Liam' probably does not remember her. The only chance of him remembering is if her SMV is much higher than his.

I also suspect that the chances of his name being Liam and/or being Welsh to be be slim - did he sound Welsh or did he sound like Peter Sellars playing a doctor in a 1960's film?

Is there a photo of her now and then?

Chanell

Thats two fucking Ls moron!

I think shes doing the right thing.

So, if any of you lot were pissed out of your heads and wnt up the side opf the kebab house with a fat bird, with wings L plates or devil horns on ....

'Terri, 32, said: “Chanell is old enough now to understand and she wants to find her dad. I’m doing this for her.'

Understand stand what?

Her mums a drunk shag bag who'd fuck anything with a pulse?

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

How did I know that Blackpool was going to be involved in this somehow?

Like a vaginal lubricant for fat ugly people.

10 minutes ago, eight said:

I remember that from last year!

Fortunately the Rovers do not have the Hovis support.

And unlike Bomber in Auf Weidersehen Pet I do not support City in the first series and Rovers in the third series!

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

And unlike Bomber in Auf Weidersehen Pet I do not support City in the first series and Rovers in the third series!

That post really made me want to create a fun DODBODs quiz where you could all find out which Auf Weidersehen Pet character you are most like.

But then I had eight pints, scratched my knackers a few times, and fucked off down the brothel instead...

;)

XYY

33 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

That post really made me want to create a fun DODBODs quiz where you could all find out which Auf Weidersehen Pet character you are most like.

But then I had eight pints, scratched my knackers a few times, and fucked off down the brothel instead...

;)

XYY

Was it half price happy hour doon the knockin shop?

Just now, MrPin said:

Was it half price happy hour doon the knockin shop?

Why aye man...!!!

It's officially British Summer Time up here Pinny - the fake-tanned heifers are all out in their new bikinis tonight...!

;)

XYY

5 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I suspect that 'Liam' probably does not remember her. The only chance of him remembering is if her SM V is much higher than his.

I also suspect that the chances of his name being Liam and/or being Welsh to be be slim - did he sound Welsh or did he sound like Peter Sellars playing a doctor in a 1960's film?

Is there a photo of her now and then?

Was 'Liam' your Pseudonym back then? 

I have a great story along the same line as the OP 

I grew up in a seaside town with a holiday camp we all had our ways of sneaking in with the hope of getting to play with the girls 

Anyway roll on 16 years or so me and a few old mates  were sat in our local pub in the same town when in walks a woman asking for one of my mates the barman points in our direction the lass comes over and asks if any of us are Jeff ***** whilst looking directly at Jeff***** ,Jeff says yes that`s me the lass then says to the young lad she was with theres your dad you going to stop fucking moaning now

Talk about awkward ,but we all just burst out laughing Jeff was in shock though  

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

I have a great story along the same line as the OP 

I grew up in a seaside town with a holiday camp we all had our ways of sneaking in with the hope of getting to play with the girls 

Anyway roll on 16 years or so me and a few old mates  were sat in our local pub in the same town when in walks a woman asking for one of my mates the barman points in our direction the lass comes over and asks if any of us are Jeff ***** whilst looking directly at Jeff***** ,Jeff says yes that`s me the lass then says to the young lad she was with theres your dad you going to stop fucking moaning now

Talk about awkward ,but we all just burst out laughing Jeff was in shock though  

Before magaluf there was Filey.

After magsluf, there was still filey, for people who could not afford spain or oarents did not like foriegn muck or were scared shitless of flying.

There was a queue of peopke trying to get jobs in the bars and the like.

Shit pay but all the chubby gutls ftom leeds, ull, boto.

12 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Was 'Liam' your Pseudonym back then? 

Liam is an interesting choice - not really a name that a Welsh bloke would pick. I suspect the bloke was looking over her shoulder at a photo of Oasis, or perhaps he said after she told him that Oasis was her favourite band, and thee rest is history.

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Liam is an interesting choice - not really a name that a Welsh bloke would pick. I suspect the bloke was looking over her shoulder at a photo of Oasis, or perhaps he said after she told him that Oasis was her favourite band, and thee rest is history.

Or she could totaly shit at accents and hes Irish or Manc.

I took mrs spy to Newcastle.

Why are there so many people from liverpool? She asked.

Over forty years ago where I grew up it was unacceptable to get pregnant and have a child if you weren’t married. There was no state help and families dealt with it.

One of my younger sisters got pregnant aged 17 while she was training as a nurse in a city. The father was a local one night stand on a weekend home visit. 

My sister’s pregnancy was revealed to my late parents by a nursing friend of hers five weeks before her son was born. My sister was quite overweight so it hadn’t been noticeable. I remember the phone call from my late mother when she said “you’ll never guess what *****’s done”......I just knew that mother was going to say sister was pregnant.

The rows that ensued were epic. My late mother wished herself dead due to the shame of it all. Father said the baby had to be adopted...... Eventually it was agreed, after my sister’s son was born, that my parents would look after him while she completed her nurse training.

Sister returned home to a local job when qualified and got her own place with no benefit payments. The rows continued because she still dumped her son on my late parents trying to live the single life. Ultimately though my sister’s son viewed his grandparents as his parents and they and him enjoyed a good relationship.

I’m against the state paying for breeding by providing housing etc.

I think we should return to families looking after their own. If no family to help then it should be made clear that a young mother’s hostel will be your fate in life!

10 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Over forty years ago where I grew up it was unacceptable to get pregnant and have a child if you weren’t married. There was no state help and families dealt with it.

One of my younger sisters got pregnant aged 17 while she was training as a nurse in a city. The father was a local one night stand on a weekend home visit. 

My sister’s pregnancy was revealed to my late parents by a nursing friend of hers five weeks before her son was born. My sister was quite overweight so it hadn’t been noticeable. I remember the phone call from my late mother when she said “you’ll never guess what *****’s done”......I just knew that mother was going to say sister was pregnant.

The rows that ensued were epic. My late mother wished herself dead due to the shame of it all. Father said the baby had to be adopted...... Eventually it was agreed, after my sister’s son was born, that my parents would look after him while she completed her nurse training.

Sister returned home to a local job when qualified and got her own place with no benefit payments. The rows continued because she still dumped her son on my late parents trying to live the single life. Ultimately though my sister’s son viewed his grandparents as his parents and they and him enjoyed a good relationship.

I think we should return to families looking after their own. If no family to help then it should be made clear that a young mother’s hostel will be your fate in life!

out of reps but totally this.

6 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

The first knocked up un married girl i came across was someone who got knocked up in about 1977. Less scandal, more a How will she support kid.

She was killed on a motorbike a year later so her mam and dad brought up the kid.

By the time i left school, 10 years later, 30% of the gitls in my year were getting knocked up. The choice was living at home and working a shit job, or getting knocked up, council flat and benefits.

Slightly changed in that the girls dont get knicked up til their early 20s. This way they get a good 4-5 years going out, working a job, before dropping out of the work force.

The only solution really is to give more points to people working and in realtionships/ not dependent in benefits. And only offer single parents a place in hostel wiyh childcare, so they are forced to work.

My solution is to offer 10 years support. Then delay when they retire by 5 years - pay back the benefits.

15 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I know a good few GPs whove picked up GKs from feckless offspring.

Sonetimes it gives the  GPs a second life, just as the first one is becoming dull.

In other cases it kills them, literally.

17 hours ago, Economic Exile said:

And to think people then considered themselves relatively enlightened compared to going back yet another 40 plus years when childbirth out of wedlock in some areas was considered by many as almost if not actually a stoning offence.  As an added "bonus" there was little or no divorce.  I have a suspicion that with their immigration policies ultimately the British government wants Britain to return to those days of early last century and even back beyond those days. 

The balance has gone too far in the opposite direction in 2018.   Quite a lot to date seems to be imported culture from America which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it always gets done incompetently by those running things in Britain..

Edited by twocents