• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Manchester police officer attacked by man with sword

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

23 year old man arrested after slashing a police officer with a sword in Manchester.

Copper in serious condition in hospital.

No details given of attacker.

They'll release details in a few days when they have to (the details of charging him is public information) and we've forgotten about it.

He's been arrested apparently so I'm sure they will be able to give us more details about the Lone wolf/mental deranged person/definitely nothing to do with the religion of peace shortly.

4 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

He's been arrested apparently so I'm sure they will be able to give us more details about the Lone wolf/mental deranged person/definitely nothing to do with the religion of peace shortly.

Or maybe just ripped to the tits on drugs; junkies are known for having samurai swords (genuinely, maybe paranoia).

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Or maybe just ripped to the tits on drugs; junkies are known for having samurai swords (genuinely, maybe paranoia).

I suppose it's more dramatic than a bread knife.

Over the past year or so, residents of Chorlton-cum-Hardy have witnessed a dramatic rise in crime - most particularly burglaries, car-theft, muggings and anti-social behaviour. Almost every day there seems to be a crime or an incident in the area. So much so that many residents are now scared to go out alone, especially at night. People are also fearful even at home, that they may be the next victim of burglary. Chorlton is a thriving community with numerous local businesses. We want your help to keep it that way. This petition represents the residents of Chorlton, and our voice needs to be heard!   #SaferChorlton

https://www.change.org/p/andy-burnham-gm-police-andy-burnham-help-us-make-chorlton-safe-again-for-residents

15 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'm not a junkie but my house is tooled up to. Fuck .here are some of my medium range orniments

image.jpg

Edited by stokiescum

21 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Video footage here of the man being tasered. Several coppers involved - two injured, one seriously.

It looks like a call-out to some nutter armed with a sword but time will tell.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/chorlton-police-officer-sword-attack-14455623#ICID=sharebar_twitter

stoke police have killed at least 2 that took swords in the street they shot one tazered the other to death,i think staffs police hold the uk record for tazering people to death .

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

23 year old man arrested after slashing a police officer with a sword in Manchester.

Copper in serious condition in hospital.

No details given of attacker.

I think it is fantastic that after a few minutes thay can give exact age (23) of an attacker but nothing else and for refugees that can give immediatley know where they are from (Syria) but have no idea of their age except they claim to be 17 even though they look to be in the mid to late 20s.  I suspect the attacker is a 49 year old (claiming to be 23) trans gender Japanese (ie Asian) Quaker who is suffering mental health problems as he can't decide if he is a doctor, lawyer or engineer and was ony examining his cooking knives when he was attacked.

Edited by satch

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Not far from Moss Side, and not far from where that naval officer was run over by his own stolen car last year in Cranbourne Road.

And not far where the Victorian murderer Charles Peace shot a policeman dead in 1876.

I follow Andy Burnham's local history website. Chorlton is usually a quite peaceful area.

4 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Not far from Moss Side, and not far from where that naval officer was run over by his own stolen car last year in Cranbourne Road.

And not far where the Victorian murderer Charles Peace shot a policeman dead in 1876.

I follow Andy Burnham's local history website. Chorlton is usually a quite peaceful area.

Looks a nice area - trees, nice looking houses. I admittedly have not done the full google tour.