• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl πŸ†

18 fucking hours

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Often fly to Tas, about 35 hours door to door, a thoroughy unpleasant experience.

Great development, especially if Perth becomes a hub

Qantas is my favourite airline too, never had a bad trip and hosiptality even in cattle class at the back, which is where I always sit, is always OK.

6 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Often fly to Tas, about 35 hours door to door, a thoroughy unpleasant experience.

Great development, especially if Perth becomes a hub

Qantas is my favourite airline too, never had a bad trip and hosiptality even in cattle class at the back, which is where I always sit, is always OK.

Well. The advantage is that you avoid using a hub in the ME renowned for, err, blowing up planes.

But 18 hours... Drive me mad.

I reckon I could cope better with a long flight like that now. Just do a strenuous yoga workout beforehand and take plenty of warm clothes onto the plane and fast the whole way, refuse all the shitty food and drinks except wAter. The whole thing would pass in a fuzzy on and off doze. Then another yoga workout when you arrive.Β 

We have family in Perth.

My now-late uncle had learning disabilities and was prone to wandering off. He was going over to see them and I feel sure we were able to get him on a non-stop flight just in case he elected for an impromptu stop-over in Abu Dhabi.

That must be 15 years ago now.