• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

24 year old German woman stabbed by Syrian migrants in Hanover

German woman was followed home by a 13, 14 and 17 year old Syrian migrants after rowing with them in a shop in Burgwedel, Hanover. They stabbed her.

She has undergone emergency surgery but is still critical. She is in a medically induced coma. Not good.

child-migrant-stabbing-937049.jpg

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Several German news sites are showing this photo.

DZOKhjgWsAEeGdN.jpg

Annoying that they've covered the eyes as they're the best place to look when judging age.

• Just now, GARCH said:

How much of this can the Germans take?

My guess is an enormous amount.

• They have a collective sense of guilt for the Nazi era and it will probably take a century or more for it to completely go away.

• Of course, by then, thanks to immigration, Germany will be no more.

•  

It seems that Germany is especially badly hit - is this due to higher numbers of migrants than say the UK, or a different demographic of migrants making their way in?

That would be a sad tale, if their previous crimes leave them so emotionally neutered as to not defend their own culture and society.  But more worrying, if the strongest country in the EU gives in to this, the consequences for Europe look grim.  Whatever your views on Brexit it should be the UK’s chance to distance ourselves from this.

A lot of people betting against the Germans. Not something I've often found to be profitable.

Too many migrants maybe, but they at least have a lot of well-run systems in place, in time they will probably integrate better (with limitations of course according to the cultures concerned) than they do in the UK.

Proper systems is what the UK lacks and is what makes it much more vulnerable to mass immigration of different cultures.

3 minutes ago, wherebee said:

there is no 'magic dirt' in Germany that will turn a low IQ tribalistic family into a high IQ  open minded family in 2,3,4,5,6 generations.  Stop repeating the propaganda.

If only humans were so simple that we could define them purely by biological determinism. Even if it were that simple, remember that many of Germany's refugees/migrants come from the region that gave rise to Mesopotamia. 

My 8yo is already asking me awkward questions, when exposed to multilingual quality education kids don't just swallow everything their parents tell them. The next generation will be different, then the next one more so. 

I agree Germany will have problems, because the numbers are simply too great for this not to be the case, and they need to shut the doors for a while. But can they solve them? Maybe, maybe not. Could the UK solve the issues with numbers like that? Not in a thousand years. 

I think the UK is worse off than Germany because the UK benny system has attracted the worst of many different cultures, and all the mechanisms for this to continue are still in place and working.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

It seems that Germany is especially badly hit - is this due to higher numbers of migrants than say the UK, or a different demographic of migrants making their way in?

Higher numbers I think. Remember that Mad Merkel basically just threw the doors open and invited the entire near east. So there are large numbers of military aged men without families concentrated in particular areas; there's bound to be trouble. Britain by contrast although it has millions of immigrants tends to get them from different places at a more spread out rate and they tend to dissipate to different parts of the country, so the flashpoints are fewer (though they do of course exist). 

Remember also that Germany, unlike Britain, still has a sense of national and racial identity and so immigrants are liable to stand out and cause friction. In most immigrant-target areas of Britain it's all just a mish mash of different cultures and races anyway, so a new group is less likely to stand out. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

I used to work for a German company. Tbh, I think a lot of Germans are quite racist behind closed doors...

If the shit really hit the fan I think Germans would refind their cold genocidal "inner strength".

2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I used to work for a German company. Tbh, I think a lot of Germans are quite racist behind closed doors...

If the shit really hit the fan I think Germans would refind their cold genocidal "inner strength".

Yes I've been wondering that. Germans like to follow orders. At the moment they are following Merkel's orders but if a nationalist instead of a globalist comes on the scene, that could change. That said, most German men do come across as majorly cucked Greenpeace soy-boy types nowadays, so who knows? 

Germany lost a huge number of its best males in WW1, as we did, but many of those men already had sons before they became cannon-fodder. Large numbers of those sons perished in WW2 or were marched off to die in Soviet gulags. You could make an argument that the guts were torn out of Germany between 1914 and 1945. The result is what you have now.

22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Those well-run German systems will collapse IMPO because they only have ever had to deal with nice, polite "Sorry for WW2 and all that Nazi stuff!" Germans. The average German has no comprehension of how to deal with a savage people intent on destroying them - they are in denial that such people now live amongst them in great numbers.

I remember dealing with a German police officer in the 90's that was outraged - genuinely outraged - that some criminals had made, and used, false IDs.  It just did not compute in his world view.