• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl ๐Ÿ†

Brexit law suit

This is turning interesting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43558876

Some self important loon with pink hair libelling himself.

'CA said Mr Wylie had stopped working for them long before the 2016 poll.

"Christopher Wylie was a part-time contractor who left in July 2014 and has no direct knowledge of our work or practices since that date," Cambridge Analytica said in a statement.'

'He said he was sure Aggregate IQ had drawn on Cambridge Analytica databases during the referendum, saying it "baffled" him how a firm in the UK for only a couple of months had "created a massive targeting operation" without access to data.

"You can't have targeting software that does not access the database," he said.'

Im guessing this self important loon is vlueless how fast computers are and how to map and reduce.

If it was little old ladies using the relephone then Yes.

Computers tossy - Nah.

Theres a huge number of legal data set providers.

ย 

10 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

ermย 

ย 

er...

ย 

e...

ย 

What?

Idiot making a claim that he does not think a computer can not corrrkate lots of data.

Idiot basically.

And noone i know who voted Brexit did because Murdoch, Vote Leave etc told them.

The most annoying thing about all this BS is the udea that people cannot make up theur own mind.

It is terribly insulting.

Although, there's plenty of evidence to support people's thinking being influenced by clever marketing over a longer time period.ย 

For a start, quite how much influence has been spread since the vote on how bad a deal it is, how the EU are apparently trying to get to a deal but the UK negotiators are rubbish, that sort of thing.

37 minutes ago, spygirl said:

The most annoying thing about all this BS is the udea that people cannot make up theur own mind.

Quite.Everyone I knew didn't watch the debates because they couldn't gove a toss what the political class in Londinium thought.

ย 

16 minutes ago, dgul said:

It is terribly insulting.

Although, there's plenty of evidence to support people's thinking being influenced by clever marketing over a longer time period.ย 

For a start, quite how much influence has been spread since the vote on how bad a deal it is, how the EU are apparently trying to get to a deal but the UK negotiators are rubbish, that sort of thing.

And the role of the likes of those famous independednts Obama, Carney etc etc gets completely forgotten about.

21 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I voted LEAVE becauseย of the red bus promising us there would be ยฃ350m more for the NHS after BREXIT.ย 

There's no sign of it.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I think they might have replaced the slogan with another advertising poster. You may well have seen the bus but not been able to recognise it with a different advertising banner.

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Only the brexit lot can be influenced cos they're thick

I had a training session today at work. The trainer told us that people who voted out didn't understand what they were voting for. I switched off not long after.

Just now, mooncat69 said:

I had a training session today at work. The trainer told us that people who voted out didn't understand what they were voting for. I switched off not long after.

What the hell were you being trained in?

10 minutes ago, mooncat69 said:

Don't know about switched off, I'd have walked out.

5 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

What the hell were you being trained in?

Management and leadership. Lots of discussion about Obama (the good guy), Steptoe (good) and Trump (hiss). Part of the course is the government's Prevent strategy for spotting and reporting radicalisation. We were informed this will be removed because it's a 'Tory' policy. It's unfair because it doesn't take into account the mental health of the accused.

2 minutes ago, mooncat69 said:

Management and leadership. Lots of discussion about Obama (the good guy), Steptoe (good) and Trump (hiss). Part of the course is the government's Prevent strategy for spotting and reporting radicalisation. We were informed this will be removed because it's a 'Tory' policy. It's unfair because it doesn't take into account the mental health of the accused.

I think you might need a new job if that is what they think you need training in.

3 minutes ago, mooncat69 said:

Would you happen to work in the public sector, by the remotest possible chance?

2 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Would you happen to work in the public sector, by the remotest possible chance?

No, this is one of their new modern apprenticeship things. All courses have to include stuff on diversity, radicalisation etc.

12 hours ago, mooncat69 said:

I've been reading 'The Four Hour Work Week' by Timothy Ferriss recently which has confirmed a lot of what I suspected about modern corporate life, that most of it is just make-work schemes and unproductive busy-body stuff to keep people occupied during working hours and to justify the existence of management jobs.ย 

13 hours ago, mooncat69 said:

indeed, the right are Amoral according to the left because feelings Trump reality. No doubt equality of outcome was a central plank of the training too.

And another lawsuit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-5717257/Leave-EU-faces-record-fine-possible-police-probe-EU-referendum-spending.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Will the electoral commission remember to fine the other side masquerading as the Cameron government for using more than the allowed limit in tax payers money to leaflet the entire country telling us to trust our other betters and vote remain because they know best.

Hope Banks hammers them in court but can't imagine the establishment / judiciary will allow it.