• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Fischer

Privilege Rap

Posted (edited)

Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere but I haven't seen it.

ABC (Australian equivalent to BBC) indoctrinating kids.

Legzakimbotastic.

Enjoy.

Edited by Fischer

Cross threading sorry but after that disappointing video which I thought was going to be an irreverent pisstake of PC culture rather than an endorsement of it, but the Aussies have also disappointed me with this business with the cricket ball tampering. Thought someone would be brave enough to say come on, teams and bowlers have always been doing this since the Pakistanis pioneered reverse swing, let’s not be poncey, let’s have a proper debate. But no, poncey hand-wringing all round. 

When the Aussies turn poofter, the world is in trouble IMO. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Cross threading sorry but after that disappointing video which I thought was going to be an irreverent pisstake of PC culture rather than an endorsement of it, but the Aussies have also disappointed me with this business with the cricket ball tampering. Thought someone would be brave enough to say come on, teams and bowlers have always been doing this since the Pakistanis pioneered reverse swing, let’s not be poncey, let’s have a proper debate. But no, poncey hand-wringing all round. 

I can't see the fuss, is it any different to a footballer feigning injury to get a penalty ? Both give an advantage

Can cricketers take asthma medications?

Edited by Hopeful

1 hour ago, swissy_fit said:

My personal belief is that the western world entered terminal decline when they routinely started covering cricket pitches during matches 

1 hour ago, mooncat69 said:

Wow! Where's my teleport?

Are you in your mid-forties, male, straight, and most importantly, white?

8 hours ago, swissy_fit said:

There is a touch of schadenfreude about all of that IMO. The Aussies, while being very good at sports, have a culture of piss-poor sportsmanship that extends way beyond cricket. They don't take losing well and the media and public over there put huge pressures on teams to come home with the glory, lest they be sent to an Outback gulag immediately upon their return.

Sport in Australia is a borderline religion and they take it ridiculously seriously. They never 'lose', the other team were cheating bastards and they were done out of a well-deserved win, of course.

Looks like that attitude is coming back to bite them on the arse. Good.