• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

UK schools on LOCKDOWN: Warning 'children will be hit with car'

SCHOOLS across the UK have been put on lockdown amid a major threat on children's lives. Police have confirmed "malicious communications" had been sent to schools across the country from Durham to Devon.

It appears that it is currently mainly schools in Cornwall, Devon and Durham.

A car has driven into a kosher shop in Golders Green.

One person is critically injured.

It is being reported that one person was already on the bonnet before the car mounted the pavement and drove into the shop.

The police say they are dealing with it as a road traffic collision.

To be fair I thought they already were on permanent lockdown to guard against random gunmen on the loose.  In other words no access to schools for the general public.

It's not the schools that are at risk of cars it's the streets.  There aren't enough bollards.  I expect Britain will just have to keep its children indoors and at least one parent will have to stay with them otherwise they'll be accused of neglect.

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It appears that it is currently mainly schools in Cornwall, Devon and Durham.

I thought it was the Easter holidays for schools.

I remember the IRA bomb threats and subsequent evacuations, our school had one every other month, always thought it was the pupils who phoned them in xD

1 minute ago, Lone Lurker said:

I thought it was the Easter holidays for schools.

I remember the IRA bomb threats and subsequent evacuations, our school had one every other month, always thought it was the pupils who phoned them in xD

Not until Thursday when they break up.

I was going to go out. but as the walk to my friend's house is past a couple of schools I think I'll leave it.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Needless to say, both BBC News and Sky News seemingly know nothing of this.

the story is in the express. along with a cold winter story. they were going to get that one right sooner or later

The local news says there was a bomb threat sent to hundreds of schools ten days ago which turned out to be by "a disgruntled gamer"!

This smacks of more of the same; some knobhead who revels in the chaos they can cause by sending an anonymous email knowing that the schools have no choice but to take it seriously.

Of course when caught they will plead mental illness and get off with a community work order.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The local news says there was a bomb threat sent to hundreds of schools ten days ago which turned out to be by "a disgruntled gamer"!

This smacks of more of the same; some knobhead who revels in the chaos they can cause by sending an anonymous email knowing that the schools have no choice but to take it seriously.

Of course when caught they will plead mental illness and get off with a community work order.

A disguntled gamer? I coud undestand it if it was a dungeons & dragons player but... those update patches can be a right bitch.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A disguntled gamer? I coud undestand it if it was a dungeons & dragons player but... those update patches can be a right bitch.

It does seem an unusual description but there you go.

Dozens of schools in England were evacuated following the email and a nationwide investigation was launched to find the source of the hoax email, reported the Mirror.

the So-Called BBC reported that a disgruntled gamer is thought to be behind that hoax.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/police-confirm-cornwall-schools-affected-1394064

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

Jihad X-Type.

Jag could well be a little old lady on her way to collect her kosher chicken or lamb for Passover. Or a little old man... Or a little old trans... Or a little old identifies as a tuna.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

It does seem an unusual description but there you go.

Dozens of schools in England were evacuated following the email and a nationwide investigation was launched to find the source of the hoax email, reported the Mirror.

the So-Called BBC reported that a disgruntled gamer is thought to be behind that hoax.

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/police-confirm-cornwall-schools-affected-1394064

It seems a tad suspicious to get two such emails in a few weeks - presumably the first person is arrested, blocked from accessing the internet, etc, currently?