• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

French manhunt for driver who tried to ram soldiers jogging

A car tried to ram soldiers outside a French army base in Arces-Allières-et-Risset this morning.

The driver first charged at the joggers before turning around and attempting to ram them again before fleeing the scene.

French police say it was deliberate but have not yet decided whether it is terrorism.  The soldiers escaped uninjured.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Bizarrely, the So-Called BBC is reporting this. I am incredibly stunned.

Ah, Easter week. Perhaps they have some old school temp staff in this week to cover for everyone who has flown off to their holiday homes or already left for their farms in the shires?

No the news editors are all absent, they've gone to check on the status of their BTL portfolio rented out to Moroccan Uber drivers working 16 hours a week on full housing benefit and tax credits.

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Bizarrely, the So-Called BBC is reporting this. I am incredibly stunned.

Ah, Easter week. Perhaps they have some old school temp staff in this week to cover for everyone who has flown off to their holiday homes or already left for their farms in the shires?

I'm guessing the ethnicity of the driver has not been established, so they are perhaps waiting to see if he's white so they can do a 'far right' story. 

If not, it'll probably just go into the little incinerator thing in Winston Smith's cubicle. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

4 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I'm guessing the ethnicity of the driver has not been established, so they are perhaps waiting to see if he's white so they can do a 'far right' story. 

If not, it'll probably just go into the little incinerator thing in Winston Smith's cubicle. 

Perhps it is the Marseilles driver that they never found - the one who drove into people at 3 or 4 different locations one morning? Taken him 6 months to find his way from Marseilles to Grenoble?

35 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

No the news editors are all absent, they've gone to check on the status of their BTL portfolio rented out to Moroccan Uber drivers working 16 hours a week on full housing benefit and tax credits.

I've never seen such an accurate summary of the workings of the UK economy ;)

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Bank holiday weekend innit.

xD

Good job he didn't hit and kill three of them, or the poor sod could be looking at five years in an open prison.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

A car tried to ram soldiers outside a French army base in Arces-Allières-et-Risset this morning.

The driver first charged at the joggers before turning around and attempting to ram them again before fleeing the scene.

French police say it was deliberate but have not yet decided whether it is terrorism.  The soldiers escaped uninjured.

Perhaps he thought they were English school children ?

Ages being so difficult to tell these days

Local paper Le Dauphiné Libéré said the soldiers who were attacked were from the 7th mountain infantry and the vehicle had first stopped at a traffic light where the driver began shouting insults, reportedly in Arabic.

4 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Local paper Le Dauphiné Libéré said the soldiers who were attacked were from the 7th mountain infantry and the vehicle had first stopped at a traffic light where the driver began shouting insults, reportedly in Arabic.

So, let me get this straight. Someone yelling in a foreign language, then attacks members of the armed forces in a country said to be at war due to atrocities. 

They are calling this out as an act of war then. No?  

5 hours ago, One percent said:

So, let me get this straight. Someone yelling in a foreign language, then attacks members of the armed forces in a country said to be at war due to atrocities. 

They are calling this out as an act of war then. No?  

No. The French would then have to surrender if they declared war.