• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Carl Fimble

Controlled Opposition

Posted (edited)

Ok, many of you did not believe me when I said Tommy Robinson is controlled opposition, or when I said the same of Anne Marie Waters, here's a video looking at the Football Lads Alliance (FLA) though :

It does start to become pretty obvious when you take the blinkers off, lots of other things start making sense then too.

Edited by Carl Fimble
said not say

32 minutes ago, Reck B said:

There is something fishy about this video; looks like a Harry Enfield character stood next to the speaker..

Yes that guy looks weird, or is acting weirdly anyway, and Luke Nash-Jones is another one I'm suspicious of, that's just a hunch though, I haven't looked into him and don't have anything to prove he's dodgy.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

Ok, many of you did not believe me when I said Tommy Robinson is controlled opposition, or when I said the same of Anne Marie Waters, here's a video looking at the Football Lads Alliance (FLA) though :

It does start to become pretty obvious when you take the blinkers off, lots of other things start making sense then too.

I got to ten minutes when Mark Collett related that the FLA were singing "Stand Up To Racism", but by then I was too bored with the presentation style, which was a bit patronising and condescending tbh, so I stopped at 10 minutes in.

I appreciate Mark Collett's comment that marching achieves nothing and that marching might even be encouraged or allowed so as to let people think they have said their piece and will be listened to. To diffuse the immediate situation. that5 strategy works only in the short term, however. People eventually wake up and realise their march was a waste of time, and then the resentment is just bigger. So it is counterproductive.

The presentation does not persuade me that the FLA are being run by the left. I would take their contact with Stand up to Racism as naive, the FLA trying hard not to be labelled as racist.

Their mission statement about focusing on all extremism and not singling out Islam, also makes sense. When the dominant extremism is Islam, extremism is good enough as a catch-all without appearing islamophobic.

Large groups can come from nowhere. I've seen it with the Countryside Alliance marches, the Iraq war March. Neither achieved anything but to build greater resentment, which we may yet be grateful for.

Mark Collet is right that the only effective protest is political. I think that is the direction Lord Pearson is encouraging.

But I'm not persuaded by Collet's argument based upon the evidence he gave in the first 10 minutes, but perhaps I missed the icing on the cake. But that is Collet's fault for being as boring and condescending as fuck..

Edited by Hopeful

2 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

I noticed that,during the Brexit referendum, the media seemed to give Brexiters 'fair' coverage by interviewing the most inarticulate, uneducated leave supporters for vox pops.

No they are controlled 

1 hour ago, Hopeful said:

I got to ten minutes when Mark Collett related that the FLA were singing "Stand Up To Racism", but by then I was too bored with the presentation style, which was a bit patronising and condescending tbh, so I stopped at 10 minutes in.

I appreciate Mark Collett's comment that marching achieves nothing and that marching might even be encouraged or allowed so as to let people think they have said their piece and will be listened to. To diffuse the immediate situation. that5 strategy works only in the short term, however. People eventually wake up and realise their march was a waste of time, and then the resentment is just bigger. So it is counterproductive.

The presentation does not persuade me that the FLA are being run by the left. I would take their contact with Stand up to Racism as naive, the FLA trying hard not to be labelled as racist.

Their mission statement about focusing on all extremism and not singling out Islam, also makes sense. When the dominant extremism is Islam, extremism is good enough as a catch-all without appearing islamophobic.

Large groups can come from nowhere. I've seen it with the Countryside Alliance marches, the Iraq war March. Neither achieved anything but to build greater resentment, which we may yet be grateful for.

Mark Collet is right that the only effective protest is political. I think that is the direction Lord Pearson is encouraging.

But I'm not persuaded by Collet's argument based upon the evidence he gave in the first 10 minutes, but perhaps I missed the icing on the cake. But that is Collet's fault for being as boring and condescending as fuck..

+ 1000 Ho people can fall for these videos is beyond me ,videos made by people knocking those`s that are are a doing something because they can`t do jack shit other than knocking those  that do i`m convinced theses are paid stooges as there argument is so myopic, as  you say on the racism side the guy is either an out and out racist or he has not got a scooby doo what he`s talking about

How many people could Mark muster to the streets whats his plan .....i know make another YT vid complaining about people because they are not racist enough 

Surely just about everything from any perspective attempts to control and manage these days. Has it ever been different? Thousands of squabbling voices attempting to argue their case, win and be correct.

The UK, Europe and wider world has never seemed so divided as it is currently IME of 60 years on earth.

Until about twenty years ago people lived in a small world of tv news, newspapers, libraries and studying academically etc. Now anything you want to look up can be accessed in minutes on the internet and any personal thoughts can be put out there in minutes too. Whether that’s a good thing or a not so good thing is highly debatable.

Who shall win the fight for control and the power to control others? No one IMO. Humanity will do as it has always done......argue between groups, destroy other groups, gain control etc ad infinitum. Simply because different groups in all known history have rarely cooperated. That to me seems to be a constant in human history.

Best, IMO, to sit back and observe the unpleasant show because overall life will go in. Oh, and don’t forget to get out into nature and enjoy the natural world and it’s beauty because currently that’s still available!

3 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

I noticed that,during the Brexit referendum, the media seemed to give Brexiters 'fair' coverage by interviewing the most inarticulate, uneducated leave supporters for vox pops.

I've got my own suspicions about Mr Collett himself in this respect. In what way was this supposed to help the Leave cause?

ad_208610066.jpg

4 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Carl, you might find this worth watching, they have been at it ever since money was invented, must find out when the Rothschilds decamped to the USA.

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

+ 1000 Ho people can fall for these videos is beyond me ,videos made by people knocking those`s that are are a doing something because they can`t do jack shit other than knocking those  that do i`m convinced theses are paid stooges as there argument is so myopic, as  you say on the racism side the guy is either an out and out racist or he has not got a scooby doo what he`s talking about

How many people could Mark muster to the streets whats his plan .....i know make another YT vid complaining about people because they are not racist enough 

19 minutes ago, ThePiltdownMan said:

I've got my own suspicions about Mr Collett himself in this respect. In what way was this supposed to help the Leave cause?

ad_208610066.jpg

I had never heard of Collett until the OP. But his picture is exactly as I imagined him. An ignoramous who thinks he is a sage with an insight that none of us mere mortals possess. I expect he thinks we should be grateful for his pearls of wisdom.

Of course I can't go with commenting on is his ex-girfriend. I think she would have been a tidy girl if it wasn't for the Bansky-style art work.

Edited by Hopeful

3 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I had never heard of Collett until the OP. But his picture is exactly as I imagined him. An ignoramous who thinks he is a sage with an insight that none of us mere mortals possess. I expect he thinks we should be grateful for his pearls of wisdom.

Of course I can't go with commenting on is his ex-girfriend. I think she would have been a tidy girl if it wasn't for the Bansky-style art work.

I really like your post.

One thing that enrages me is a person who claims to have insight above the plebs. I’m in my autumn years so as they say been round the block a few times. I’m open to listening to young folks (anyone really) tales, posts on media or whatever but when they start to denigrate me or others then I go :Sick1:

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I really like your post.

One thing that enrages me is a person who claims to have insight above the plebs. I’m in my autumn years so as they say been round the block a few times. I’m open to listening to young folks (anyone really) tales, posts on media or whatever but when they start to denigrate me or others then I go :Sick1:

I've seen shirts like Collet is wearing in windows of shops like TopMan or Burtons.

I've always wondered who bought them.

I had a mental picture of a shiny-trousered, rather cocky, disco type.

Yep

(I do think the girl has a lovely face, such a shame) (just seen some other pics)

Edited by Hopeful

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I seem to recall you arguing against me when I said ages ago Tommy Robinson is controlled opposition.

There are basically two sorts of genuine opposition those who occasionally get an oblique mention in the MSM, usually as a smear piece with the intention of discrediting them, and those who have committed suicide or died in a sex game gone wrong. Anyone else is compromised.

Edited by SNACR

2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

I seem to recall you arguing against me when I said ages ago Tommy Robinson is controlled opposition.

There are basically two sorts of genuine opposition those who occasionally get an oblique mention in the MSM, usually as a smear piece with the intention of discrediting them, and those who have committed suicide or died in a sex game gone wrong. Anyone else is compromised.

That’s a very cynical view snaccy. I’m not saying you are wrong, in fact I agree that if you are a real threat, you will not be long for this world. Cynical or realistic nonetheless. Where does that leve us I wonder?  

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

That’s a very cynical view snaccy. I’m not saying you are wrong, in fact I agree that if you are a real threat, you will not be long for this world. Cynical or realistic nonetheless. Where does that leve us I wonder?  

IMO it leaves us all alone. Most of us are “plebs” (I don’t like that word but such is life!) who are dispensable. Easily replaced through unmitigated immigration to maintain the status quo.

IMO the current status quo cannot be contained because I sense that the Tax/NI payers, the indigenous workers and peaceful population who are just trying to get on are increasingly feeling that life in the uk just ain’t great!

7 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

IMO it leaves us all alone. Most of us are “plebs” (I don’t like that word but such is life!) who are dispensable. Easily replaced through unmitigated immigration to maintain the status quo.

IMO the current status quo cannot be contained because I sense that the Tax/NI payers, the indigenous workers and peaceful population who are just trying to get on are increasingly feeling that life in the uk just ain’t great!

Put like that (and I agree with your analysis), we have fallen very fast and very hard from the halcyon days of the 60s and 70s

38 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Tommy Robinson could be a third type - really lucky/very good in a fight. He claims TPTB have tried to have him killed a few times.

Posted (edited)

The leadership might (or might not) be controlled to some extent but it's beyond a start now.  Didn't something like 70,000 show up at a recent rally.  For sure most of them wouldn't be under control they would be doing it because they felt it was the right thing to do. 

Also even controlled opposition can switch sides (if they are really on the other side) and become less controlled if sufficient momentum gathers behind a cause - you see it all the time in politics.

Edited by twocents

8 minutes ago, This Time said:

Tommy Robinson could be a third type - really lucky/very good in a fight. He claims TPTB have tried to have him killed a few times.

Indeed! Sometimes a random person can change history. I’m not saying TR is the bees knees etc but he does have guts IMO. Would anyone here venture to speakers corner in amongst the mobs? Anyone? 

For the record, I wouldn’t stick my neck out and be faced with a barrage of abuse and denigration for speaking out at speakers corner, Facebook, Twitter or whatever.

It’s easy to sit at a keyboard and criticise, denigrate, debate or whatever but IMO TR stands out because at least he has GUTS to put himself in the public arena. I don’t agree with everything he says but I TOTALLY admire him for having the guts to take the constant abuse.

Maybe he’s controlled and getting a backhander. Seriously though is his life story one anyone would choose? My vote is no.....most definetely no thank you. It takes all sorts though. I’m happy to sit back and mull things over without resorting to hurling accusations at others in a world where, IMO, no one knows what’s going on or what may unfold.

The PTB made Tommy Robinson. With their islamophilic cock sucking.

You can tell he's not a plant because he's never on the TV or in the papers apart from this...

Main tennet of the video is that the creator couldn't work out how the FLA grew so quickly. We're in the internet age comms, TR well known in the football supporter realm and even word of mouth from match to match would be a fast breeder for information flow (mass assembly on a weekly basis). So easy to imagine how a groundswell of support could grow surprisingly quickly.

16 hours ago, Hopeful said:

Far better expressed  than i could  muster that`s for sure 

There are so many  pricks on YT that pick holes at a forensic level  in those that are actually doing something and totally dismiss the big picture but put nothing of there own agenda on the line other than there patronising whingeing  

16 hours ago, Hopeful said:

yes and no.  fine at 18-24.  Will run to fat very fast looking at her genes.  Also - and this is purely subjective - I have a experienced biased view that girls that look like that are very lazy in bed.

17 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Carl, you might find this worth watching, they have been at it ever since money was invented, must find out when the Rothschilds decamped to the USA.

The banking system has always  been controlled by the jews that is a given  (since they were the money lenders at the time of Christ who invented fractional reserve banking) that is a given,and the only thing that is likely to take that power away is going to be a change in what we use as a currency 

If people realy want to hurt these people they need to put all their efforts into persuading people to ditch the banks deal only in cash and keep the cash out of the system thats the only way us plebs are ever going to get anywhere near damaging their monopoly  

But then you get the like of Mark Collet fighting the fight at the level of racism i`m sure the Rothschild are shaking in their boots  at this prospect