• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl 🏆

Simply Be

Just now, One percent said:

It’s a quiz isn’t it. I like quizzes. :)

👍🏻

Simply Be for me elicits thoughts about meditation and being in the moment but I’m not sure spy is into that stuff so that’s why I posted about the retailer

1 minute ago, Economic Exile said:

👍🏻

Simply Be for me elicits thoughts about meditation and being in the moment but I’m not sure spy is into that stuff so that’s why I posted about the retailer

Ah, I’ve just googled. Never heard of it. 

Now, I wonder how this has crossed spy’s radar?  o.O

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Ah, I’ve just googled. Never heard of it. 

Now, I wonder how this has crossed spy’s radar?  o.O

Spy is all seeing and all knowing about everything. Soon he’ll post and enlighten as all what the thread is about.

Just now, Economic Exile said:

Spy is all seeing and all knowing about everything. Soon he’ll post and enlighten as all what the thread is about.

So, are you saying that spy is omnipresent?  Has anyone told the followers of Mohammed?  They might be upset. 

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

I would say an excellent use of all that netting now we can't use it to fish anymore.

Might still smell of fish though..

I was out drinking on a goth weekend. At the next table was a woman with cellulite oozing out of her fishnets. Not a very nice sight at all. 

Look someones got to be fat haven't they? 

The economy and fitness industry is depending on it! 

Britain would be broke if everyone got in shape and realised they could exist comfortably on a bag of oatmeal and some fresh vegetables, you'd still have £60 left out of your jobseekers

Edited by WorkingPoor

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

So, are you saying that spy is omnipresent?  Has anyone told the followers of Mohammed?  They might be upset. 

I was out drinking on a goth weekend. At the next table was a woman with cellulite oozing out of her fishnets. Not a very nice sight at all. 

I doubt spy is bothered what mohammed’s followers think about him!

Girls can wear anything these days CP because size doesn’t matter. Plus size females are gorgeous and look good even when they’re naked. What’s that you say! You don’t agree! Dearie me, you’ll be done for hate crime.....and so will I! Best not to put rolls of fat and flab on display IMO.

16 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Simply Be....

Enormous?

a Blimp?

My yoga teacher says that kind of thing but you could fit two of her in one of their dresses.

Jeez - this picture makes people want to buy the stuff?

lingerie campaign

Careful, wouldn't want Mr Pin to blow a gasket. 

31 minutes ago, One percent said:

Ive had that - not me perdonally, but siyting next to someone wholl not see 45 or 15 stone again.

Its really not a fucking good luck.

Then they start showing you their tats, which were done when they were 3st lighter.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Ive had that - not me perdonally, but siyting next to someone wholl not see 45 or 15 stone again.

Then they start showing you their tats, which were done when they were 3st lighter.

:Sick1:

i got bloody stuck in the coop car park one goth week. The girls wanted to take in the ambience. I said, off you go, ring when you want picking up, I’ll pick you up in the coop car park. 

Over a fucking hour to get out of it. 

Bloody goths, I wish they would fuck off. 

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

xD

I know it can be hard to control weight because I’ve been overweight myself when younger, but never above 12st. I blame office jobs, child rearing and little time for exercise. Anyway weight not a problem these days. No way would I ever have shown the excess off though, I tried my best to disguise it.

I find it quite repulsive looking at the overweight people in my rural town (female mainly but some men) adorned in clothing designed for normal weight folks. Oh yes and tattoos are plentiful. Well they’ve paid for them so they have to show them off!

4 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

xD

I know it can be hard to control weight because I’ve been overweight myself when younger, but never above 12st. I blame office jobs, child rearing and little time for exercise. Anyway weight not a problem these days. No way would I ever have shown the excess off though, I tried my best to disguise it.

I find it quite repulsive looking at the overweight people in my rural town (female mainly but some men) adorned in clothing designed for normal weight folks. Oh yes and tattoos are plentiful. Well they’ve paid for them so they have to show them off!

Not above 12stone.........

You really have to see the sites.

You get women who must be well over 15st squeezing their fat chests into basques and pretending they are boobs.

And they dont hide it.

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

:Sick1:

i got bloody stuck in the coop car park one goth week. The girls wanted to take in the ambience. I said, off you go, ring when you want picking up, I’ll pick you up in the coop car park. 

Over a fucking hour to get out of it. 

Bloody goths, I wish they would fuck off. 

Youre on wrong side. I just get dropped at abbey and walk down.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

You get women who must be well over 15st squeezing their fat chests into basques and pretending they are boobs.

And they dont hide it.

Youre on wrong side. I just get dropped at abbey and walk down.

Yeah, my bad. I never, ever envisioned not being able to get out of the coop car park. 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

That then begs the question about what you were wearing?

882.jpg

18 minutes ago, spygirl said:

And they dont hide it.

Plenty 15st plus around my area. Lots of them. Sadly lots of very young kids, late teens early twenties folk too.

I’ve lived in my area over fifty years. I recall at a primary school of about 140-200 kids up to age 12 there were two or three kids who had to go to NHS about weight. Same at secondary school. A bit overweight was going on but obese teenagers was something you could count on one hand.

I don’t think governments care about the obesity epidemic, it’s correct to call it that IMO, because plebs will generally die young because of it. I must add to this post that a good proportion of the overweight in my area do work in my estimation. Of course many don’t!

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

That’s me and @Economic Exileoff for coffee how did you find the picture?  xD

Drat! We’ve been outed. Who can we sue xD