• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

Trump again

Recommended Posts

It's only a few days ago that everybody was shocked to find out that there were US forces in Syria.  Advisors yes (there always are in that sort of conflict) but actual forces no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, twocents said:

It's only a few days ago that everybody was shocked to find out that there were US forces in Syria.  Advisors yes (there always are in that sort of conflict) but actual forces no.

They have been bombing  pro Government forces since day one ,under the guise of mistakes or prevention of the false flag chemical weapons attacks 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

They have been bombing  pro Government forces since day one ,under the guise of mistakes or prevention of the false flag chemical weapons attacks 

 

Obviously not very effectively, given the way things have panned out. Why bother at all if not doing it properly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Obviously not very effectively, given the way things have panned out. Why bother at all if not doing it properly?

It would not be just a proxy war then ..they would have officially been at war just like the UK and the EU would have if there involvement was not behind the humanitarian smoke screen

Russia and Trump was the game changer and that was when the effectiveness ended but up to that point they were very effective 

Just think a bunch of terrorists hold off the whole Syrian army for five years ....i dont think so 

Edited by Long time lurking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.