• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl 🏆

Boys dont cry

34 minutes ago, One percent said:

The truth is coming out now. An Aussie you say?  o.O

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Tell us more.... And prove you are what you say you are - name the matron in 'The Young Doctors' and the entire fmily of 'The Sullivans'.

38 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Tell us more.... And prove you are what you say you are - name the matron in 'The Young Doctors' and the entire fmily of 'The Sullivans'.

You lot knew I was an Aussie.  If you have forgotten, not my fault your long term memory is fucvked.

There's a long history of this. Well remember Kim Hughes getting a lot of stick for it in the 80s.

Bunch of softies.

Proper men would just grab a cold one, pop one on the barbie ,and spend the arvo knocking back frothies.

Gazza was wildly celebrated for his tears in the 1990 World Cup. There’s a big difference between tears of disappointment at passion thwarted and tears of shame. 

Perhaps we should modify it to: Boys mustn’t cry to elicit sympathy, that’s solely female privilege.

Edited by Hail the Tripod

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Gazza was wildly celebrated for his tears in the 1990 World Cup. There’s a big difference between tears of disappointment at passion thwarted and tears of shame. 

Perhaps we should modify it to: Boys mustn’t cry to elicit sympathy, that’s solely female privilege.

Although this is unfair on boys, it's bad enough that women do this, ffs let's not encourage men to do it too. 

It would be nice in this equality-obsessed age if the genders could pick up each other's better attributes, however the opposite seems to be occurring.

Not much sympathy here. Even less after turning on the waterworks, I don't buy that for a minute. Next time I get a bollocking from the boss, I'll make sure to blub into my hankie. I'm sure he'll think much higher of me then.

The Aussie cricket team has needed a pretty serious attitude adjustment for some time now. Hopefully this will be the start of a new era in which they don't behave like such arseholes.