• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It seems some prominet remainer MP's are trying to smear Leave.EU as a covert far right group masquerading as a pro brexit facebook group.

I have been follwing this group on facebook and it has millions of followers and is always the go to place to reafirm that i am not alone in my political views re brexit.

I can see another attempt to outlaw a group that does not follow the official narrative. 

Here is the story 

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/cross-party-anger-at-probrexit-groups-offensive-tweet-36757686.html

The All Party Parliamentary Group for British Muslims has called on Leave.EU to withdraw the “inflammatory” post and apologise.

Tory MP and co-chairman of the APPG for British Muslims, Anna Soubry, said: “This tweet is thoroughly distasteful and offensive. It is also nothing to do with leaving the EU.

“It is however proof that Leave.EU is a front organisation for a far-right group that is more interested in spreading hatred and creating division than upholding British values of respect and tolerance.”

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget censorship, that’s just a downright nasty post. The idea that all muslims are set against all Jews is just plain wrong. That’s not to say the Labour Party May calculate it that way but that’s different from how real people on the ground are behaving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(cough) Arab-Israeli conflict

I haven't read Anna Soubry's full response, but I am assuming that it included something along the lines of "British Muslims feel an empathy towards their fellow Jewish citizens and stand with them". Didn't it? Surely, it did.. Hmm.

The so-called "left" are - normally - the ones pushing identity politics and it wasn't going to end well. Whether it's pitting transvestites against feminists or Jews against Arabs. It's called multicultural for a reason. That works pretty well as long as there isn't much multiculturalism.

FWIW I don't personally believe that Steptoe is on any particular "side" here. He's just a pathetically weak man and not a leader. Someone who knows how to fish out injustices and be indignant about them and seek an underdog to represent against an enemy, while offering nothing particularly useful and presiding over a party comprised partially of members who are only too keen to fall into the same trap of "seeking a victim to represent". Hello, David Lammy. You utter, utter waste of potential talent. Lots of energy and determination, but severely deficient in intellect.

Nobody, literally nobody, is suggesting that it is impossible for a transvestite and a feminist to get along. Just as literally nobody would suggest that it is impossible for an Arab and a Jew to get along just fine. At the micro level. Where the "labels" fall away and two humans interact.

There are some things about which I feel particularly strongly. I have pondered the idea of reaching out to some groups which ally with my own views. I do believe strongly in leaving the EU.

But, what I'll call the "scope creep" of such groups, *possibly* revealing wider views, does not attract me. For example I wouldn't have posted that graphic. It is simply not useful nor helpful even though I see precisely what it's getting at. I am not on the "side" of Jews nor Muslims and would not wish to be seen as such. I am on nobody's "side" other than those who wish to leave the EU.

I would instead prefer to attack Steptoe's Labour Party on its position as regards leaving the EU. Because it doesn't have one and has acted duplicitously and, IMO, dangerously, indeed traitorously, throughout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DTMark said:

(cough) Arab-Israeli conflict

I haven't read Anna Soubry's full response, but I am assuming that it included something along the lines of "British Muslims feel an empathy towards their fellow Jewish citizens and stand with them". Didn't it? Surely, it did.. Hmm.

The so-called "left" are - normally - the ones pushing identity politics and it wasn't going to end well. Whether it's pitting transvestites against feminists or Jews against Arabs. It's called multicultural for a reason. That works pretty well as long as there isn't much multiculturalism.

FWIW I don't personally believe that Steptoe is on any particular "side" here. He's just a pathetically weak man and not a leader. Someone who knows how to fish out injustices and be indignant about them and seek an underdog to represent against an enemy, while offering nothing particularly useful and presiding over a party comprised partially of members who are only too keen to fall into the same trap of "seeking a victim to represent". Hello, David Lammy. You utter, utter waste of potential talent. Lots of energy and determination, but severely deficient in intellect.

Nobody, literally nobody, is suggesting that it is impossible for a transvestite and a feminist to get along. Just as literally nobody would suggest that it is impossible for an Arab and a Jew to get along just fine. At the micro level. Where the "labels" fall away and two humans interact.

There are some things about which I feel particularly strongly. I have pondered the idea of reaching out to some groups which ally with my own views. I do believe strongly in leaving the EU.

But, what I'll call the "scope creep" of such groups, *possibly* revealing wider views, does not attract me. For example I wouldn't have posted that graphic. It is simply not useful nor helpful even though I see precisely what it's getting at. I am not on the "side" of Jews nor Muslims and would not wish to be seen as such. I am on nobody's "side" other than those who wish to leave the EU.

I would instead prefer to attack Steptoe's Labour Party on its position as regards leaving the EU. Because it doesn't have one and has acted duplicitously and, IMO, dangerously, indeed traitorously, throughout.

Lammt doesnot have any talent.

Sure hes been sent to some proper schools and the like but I think someone was hired to do the exams.

He is one of the thickest Pols going. Terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DTMark said:

(cough) Arab-Israeli conflict

I haven't read Anna Soubry's full response, but I am assuming that it included something along the lines of "British Muslims feel an empathy towards their fellow Jewish citizens and stand with them". Didn't it? Surely, it did.. Hmm.

The so-called "left" are - normally - the ones pushing identity politics and it wasn't going to end well. Whether it's pitting transvestites against feminists or Jews against Arabs. It's called multicultural for a reason. That works pretty well as long as there isn't much multiculturalism.

FWIW I don't personally believe that Steptoe is on any particular "side" here. He's just a pathetically weak man and not a leader. Someone who knows how to fish out injustices and be indignant about them and seek an underdog to represent against an enemy, while offering nothing particularly useful and presiding over a party comprised partially of members who are only too keen to fall into the same trap of "seeking a victim to represent". Hello, David Lammy. You utter, utter waste of potential talent. Lots of energy and determination, but severely deficient in intellect.

Nobody, literally nobody, is suggesting that it is impossible for a transvestite and a feminist to get along. Just as literally nobody would suggest that it is impossible for an Arab and a Jew to get along just fine. At the micro level. Where the "labels" fall away and two humans interact.

There are some things about which I feel particularly strongly. I have pondered the idea of reaching out to some groups which ally with my own views. I do believe strongly in leaving the EU.

But, what I'll call the "scope creep" of such groups, *possibly* revealing wider views, does not attract me. For example I wouldn't have posted that graphic. It is simply not useful nor helpful even though I see precisely what it's getting at. I am not on the "side" of Jews nor Muslims and would not wish to be seen as such. I am on nobody's "side" other than those who wish to leave the EU.

I would instead prefer to attack Steptoe's Labour Party on its position as regards leaving the EU. Because it doesn't have one and has acted duplicitously and, IMO, dangerously, indeed traitorously, throughout.

On the flip side you have to fight fire with fire. You cannot reason with someone who does not want to be reasoned with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DTMark said:

But, what I'll call the "scope creep" of such groups, *possibly* revealing wider views, does not attract me. For example I wouldn't have posted that graphic. It is simply not useful nor helpful even though I see precisely what it's getting at. I am not on the "side" of Jews nor Muslims and would not wish to be seen as such. I am on nobody's "side" other than those who wish to leave the EU.

I feel your pain Mark. I had a discussion with my parents the other day that pretty much confirmed to me what I would have suspected had I devoted any time to thinking about it - that they actually are the racist old bigots as described by Vince Cable, and they thought or hoped that by voting Brexit that they would not only get to wave goodbye to every immigrant to these shores since the end of WW2 but they would get to kick them up the arse on the way out.

It's awkward to say the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

Tory MP and co-chairman of the APPG for British Muslims, Anna Soubry, said: “This tweet is thoroughly distasteful and offensive. It is also nothing to do with leaving the EU.

That's rich.

Since when have the Conservatives had anything to do with conservatism,  Labour anything to do with labour and LibDems anything to do with liberalism or democracy.  The list goes on.

If the tweet is true then her attitude is grossly offensive in its censorship.

Leave.eu should clarify the tweet's connection with its group and its aims.  I suppose it might start by saying it exposes the motivations and hypocrisy of Labour - a hypocrisy that might risk Brexit and the exit negotiations if Labour is in a position to influence them.  Maybe through political pressure, back door deals or in a 2nd referendum etc.

From their web site.

Quote

 

The campaign is remaining active throughout the UK’s exit negotiations to make sure that those in power get the best deal possible for the UK.

 

 

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

His tweet is quite revealing and some would say it's even got threatening undertones against political free speech - hate crime against free speech.  Maybe the contents of the leave.eu tweet are true for the vote garnering motivations of all the main parties and too true for the LibLabCon taste .  Conservatives have had a go and now Labour so when is Sir Vincent Cable of the LibDems going to wade in on the subject and is it anything to do with his blue passports, pink maps, pensioners and the eu referendum.

It's grossly offensive that the British people have to put up with such people running things.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

They are now going to go after Leave.EU having been sucessful in banning Britain First and TR from facebook and twitter.

Leave.EU is the next target for them because it has a huge social media following 

Reading the 1000's of comments always brings a swell of pride 

They really do want to silence the british public by removing any places they can voice their opinions freely.

In America they have true free speech in the UK there is no such thing anymore it has been legislated against to a great extent, virtually anything can be construed as a hate crime and as demonstrated there are those who will capitalise on it for political ends. 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that the ire directed against Leave.EU means that there's a great deal of truth in the assertion that Labour are throwing Jews under the bus in favour of their bloc Muslim vote. As they said in WW2- the flak's always heaviest when you're over the target!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Anglepoise said:

It seems that the ire directed against Leave.EU means that there's a great deal of truth in the assertion that Labour are throwing Jews under the bus in favour of their bloc Muslim vote. As they said in WW2- the flak's always heaviest when you're over the target!

Yes I think the truth in the tweet wasn't to the taste of Conservative Soubry or to Labour's Lammy for that matter.  It was too close to the truth for both parties - better cover it up and put a tarp over it.

In fact the tweet complained about anti-semitism but of course politicians will twist anything to their own agenda.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

That i find very offensive ..as someone who voted to leave as that`s depicting me and everyone else who voted to leave as a racist 

Wasn't that the point? You are all racist for complaining about mass immigration, wanting it to stop. That said Indians are not really the problem.

The Leave.EU poster is truthful, Labour have been chasing the Muslim vote, have been actively encouraging immigration, engaged in ethnic cleansing - the Jewish vote,  more savvy and more discerning, is not large enough to chase when you have a community that does as its told and the postal vote.

What Labour don't realise is that in time their usefulness will over and new parties will emerge catering to their own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Wasn't that the point? You are all racist for complaining about mass immigration, wanting it to stop. That said Indians are not really the problem.

The Leave.EU poster is truthful, Labour have been chasing the Muslim vote, have been actively encouraging immigration, engaged in ethnic cleansing - the Jewish vote,  more savvy and more discerning, is not large enough to chase when you have a community that does as its told and the postal vote.

What Labour don't realise is that in time their usefulness will over and new parties will emerge catering to their own.

Without a doubt .it`s the hypocrisy i was alluding to (badly ) but yes i agree with the rest it`s been obvious to me what labour were up to from the day i saw a white female  Labour councilor on the tv canvasing in a hijab in the same ward Nick Griffin won back in 2009/10 ish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By The Masked Tulip
      This is a shocking story on Zerohedge. It is detailed so best to go have a look at the below link and read the article. Be warned, there are some images of people lying on the ground and the ground covered in blood.
      However, thankfully, there are no photos of the most horrific part of this story - that a baby was beheaded during the attack.
      Yes, you read that right.
      Apparently people who videod the after-math had the heavy hand of the German State, courtesy of the German Police, come down heavy on them for uploading the video online.
      Thankfully, a German newspaper decided to run with the story. There is at least one Western newspaper editor who can see the dangers coming towards us all.
      Germany: 'Decapitating' Freedom Of The Press?
      Zerohedge is reposting the story, with photos, here:
      https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-06/germany-decapitating-freedom-press
      It originally was published here - without any graphic images;
      https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12618/germany-press-freedom
    • By XswampyX
      Man down! Man down!
      If @Goat is offensive to us then what are we to your average Joe on the internet.
       
    • By The Masked Tulip
      I have not looked into it in detail but overnight Twitter appears to have done something to over 1,000 Twitter accounts - all people who consider themselves conservative or right of centre.
      Well known twitter folks and ordinary twitter folks are complaining that they were locked out of their accounts. Many people complaining that on getting back in that they have lost thousands and even tens of thousands of followers.
      #twitterlockout
      This is very sinister.
      I can't help but wonder whether there is now some group policy account or similar up in Twitter HQ where anyone who posts anything that Twitter does not agree with has their account added to? Hence, at a mere click, it would be easy to not just shut them all out of Twitter en masse but to actually shut down all conservative thoughts, speech, etc, - and a major ability for such folk to communicate with each other - in some kind of emergency situation. I am going to use the word coup here.
      Considering that you can go on social media and see the most horrific islamic videos and posts - stuff about how to FGM, how to beat your wife, how you are allowed to rape non-muslim women if you have a 'sexual emergency' and your wives are not close at hand, etc, but that those who question and challenge such things are censored I find the apparent policies of the likes of twitter, youtube, etc, to be more and more alarming with each that passes.
      Don't forget, twitter employees were videoed talking openly about #shadowbanning, and who they targeted for #shadowbanning, recently. You can only imagine what else is going on that we don't know about?
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.