• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheBlueCat

Two Cunts In A Pod

1 hour ago, TheBlueCat said:

The Grauniad publishes something moderately insightful for once:

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/30/jeremy-Steptoe-tony-blair

anyone from labour basicly wants to give money away to there key voters be they left or rightwing labour,i might be makeing a sweeping statment but it wont be far off the mark,

4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

anyone from labour basicly wants to give money away to there key voters be they left or rightwing labour,i might be makeing a sweeping statment but it wont be far off the mark,

If they’d just leave it at money I’d probably cope. It’s the overweening sense of moral superiority leading to all those other much worse things I have a real problem with. I am infallible, therefore bombing the fuck out of a whole country is OK, state control of the media is OK, suspension of due process is OK, anti Zionism is not the same as anti semeticsm, we should stay in the EU regardless of what people voted for, more immigration is good regardless of what the country actually wants and sthe on. 

For all their campaigning for minorities, Steptoe's rallying cry

For the many not the few,

seems a bit of a contradiction.

Although Bliar keeps surfacing like a turd that won't flush, my two cunts in a pod are Steptoe and McDonnell

Another two cunts in a pod were Hitler and Goebbels, not so different perhaps

10 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

The Grauniad publishes something moderately insightful for once:

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/30/jeremy-Steptoe-tony-blair

Steptoe still cannot accept the reality that antisemitism has flourished under his leadership, often encouraged by his actions, and certainly by his inactions. 

2 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Steptoe still cannot accept the reality that antisemitism has flourished under his leadership, often encouraged by his actions, and certainly by his inactions. 

Bloody hell! I may have to reappraise the dictum “The Guardian: Wrong about everything. All the time.” That was really quite a good article.