• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingPoor

Chinese Hackers

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Waye aye Frank! My old college was only famous for poofs. I did a rather camp math degree near Brighton.

"Near" Brighton!  You sound like my mate who always says quite truthfully that he did his degree near Stoke.  Everyone (including me) takes this as being Keele which is the intention.  Whereas in reality it was something like Stoke Approved Technology College for the Bewildered.

I put it to you that you were actually reading the newspapers at Hayward's Heath public library for three years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

"Near" Brighton!  You sound like my mate who always says quite truthfully that he did his degree near Stoke.  Everyone (including me) takes this as being Keele which is the intention.  Whereas in reality it was something like Stoke Approved Technology College for the Bewildered.

I put it to you that you were actually reading the newspapers at Hayward's Heath public library for three years.

Sussex University my old chum . Had nice trees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

It's obviously Russian trolls. We best all check our keyboards for nerve agent.

Кто-то сказал мое имя?

29 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Waye aye Frank! My old college was only famous for poofs. I did a rather camp math degree near Brighton.

Does that mean you specialised in Ring Theory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

They're gone now. Please feel free to flag their posts as I get notified quicker :Old:

Can you put a block on anyone starting threads until they have been registered for a week and have a minimum of twenty posts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

They're gone now. Please feel free to flag their posts as I get notified quicker :Old:

I'm glad you haven't drunk all the bongwater! Special big-up for cleaning up this nuisance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Can you put a block on anyone starting threads until they have been registered for a week and have a minimum of twenty posts?

I think its set to not being able to start a thread until you have at least 1 upvote. I didn't check who voted for the spammer... but it could have been MissLauren or one of the other copypaster bots, maybe that finally explains their purpose,  they are spam enablers!

I'll try to change it tonight though,  to your suggestion. I'm away on a short break currently :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I think its set to not being able to start a thread until you have at least 1 upvote. I didn't check who voted for the spammer... but it could have been MissLauren or one of the other copypaster bots, maybe that finally explains their purpose,  they are spam enablers!

I'll try to change it tonight though,  to your suggestion. I'm away on a short break currently :ph34r:

With good behaviour, you could be out within a week.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I think its set to not being able to start a thread until you have at least 1 upvote. I didn't check who voted for the spammer... but it could have been MissLauren or one of the other copypaster bots, maybe that finally explains their purpose,  they are spam enablers!

I'll try to change it tonight though,  to your suggestion. I'm away on a short break currently :ph34r:

Cheers. I hope it's not Devon or you run a risk of drowning in the rain today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.