• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Laura Ingraham - Twattered

Fox News show host Laura Ingraham announced on her show late Friday that she is taking next week off, after almost a dozen advertisers dropped her show after the conservative pundit indulged in a twitter spat with a 17 year old student from parkland.

I sense the 17 year old student is being used and egged on by the medias overlords for their own ends.

Two articles for balance.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/03/31/media-seek-destroy-laura-ingraham-shes-conservative-woman/

https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-boycott/foxs-ingraham-taking-vacation-as-advertisers-flee-amid-controversy-idUKKBN1H705A

Another example of censorship via advertising revenue.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This is really scary - as she is a major new anchor with her own show in the US. It is going to make an awful lot of TV presenters think carefully about what they say in future.

Indeed, you can only say what the left-wing twatterati deem acceptable.

Social media, the ultimate platform for the screaming lunatics of this world, who are 95% left wing nutters and their brain dead re-tweeters.

4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Indeed, you can only say what the left-wing twatterati deem acceptable.

Social media, the ultimate platform for the screaming lunatics of this world, who are 95% left wing nutters and their brain dead re-tweeters.

A very small minority of extremist lefties are now silencing free speech around the West. We need to stop calling them lefites because they are fascists really.

Reuter article:

" Hogg is a survivor of the Feb. 14 mass shooting that killed 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in the Parkland suburb of Fort Lauderdale."

Hardly surpising if advertisers are touchy about this!

"I think it's great that corporate America is standing with me and the rest of my friends," Hogg said on CNN. "When you come against any one of us -- whether it be me or anybody else -- you're coming against all of us."  

What a dick. Well said. xD

9 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

4AA79E4200000578-5556919-image-a-13_1522294453853.jpg.d9d05b3880942d5caf032ac618271e0e.jpg

That tweet was only ever going to end in disaster. It's irrelevant to gun control.

But the response should be a tweet telling her to fuck off. Not her total destruction.

That campaign is just as much an own goal as we are seeing over here ,the NRA`s donations trebled in Febuary 

The Irony is ,these pompous cunts have yet to figure out what damage they are doing to their position due to all the gloating xD

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

That campaign is just as much an own goal as we are seeing over here ,the NRA`s donations trebled in Febuary 

The Irony is ,these pompous cunts have yet to figure out what damage they are doing to their position due to all the gloating xD

As with ISIS they will find the ones that follow will be much 'worse'. ;)

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

There have been attempts to remove some of the gun video guys from youtube - many of them have been urging their followers to join the NRA if they are not already members. Plus join state and local gun groups also.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

There have been attempts to remove some of the gun video guys from youtube - many of them have been urging their followers to join the NRA if they are not already members. Plus join state and local gun groups also.

And we have have a Lord lobbying TR /FLA and the likes for votes same shit different country 

I`m beginning to think the metaphorical line in the sand has now been crossed on both sides of the Atlantic ,i think things are going to get interesting 

May the sixth could be a day that goes down in history 

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

And we have have a Lord lobbying TR /FLA and the likes for votes same shit different country 

I`m beginning to think the metaphorical line in the sand has now been crossed on both sides of the Atlantic ,i think things are going to get interesting 

May the sixth could be a day that goes down in history 

May 6th?

38 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Fox News show host Laura Ingraham announced on her show late Friday that she is taking next week off, after almost a dozen advertisers dropped her show after the conservative pundit indulged in a twitter spat with a 17 year old student from parkland.

You dirty bastard.

You dirty fucker.

What a fucking rotter...

XYY

19 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

TR speakers corner and then march on to twitter HQ ...it`s just a wild stab in the dark by me but i think this when he will come out in support  of Gerard Batten 

Fuck me.

Even stokie and spy can spell "Great Britain" better than that...!

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Damn - that's my 53rd birthday...!

What nefarious ending to my life do you and the People's Front of Tiger Bay have planned for me then...?

;)

XYY

Well since Geest Fife fuck off to Barry and Southampton  years ago it wont involve a thousand bananas  or worse coconuts 

I think this 'David Hogg' character may be an actor in his 20s. Interesting video on the guy right here...especially from 2:30 :

Towards the end of the video they show two clips of him contradicting where he was at the time of the shooting.

Edited by UmBongo
Corrected the info in the last sentence

14 minutes ago, dgul said:

Why does anyone care what a newsreader thinks?

Surprising isn't it, it will rub plenty of people up the wrong way though, we have experience of this over here and even more so than Britts, Yanks don't like being told what to think or what is acceptable to say.

I like this poster image that has appeared.

image.png.f8d8eb1d5110eb293c4b100da04a8b8d.png

Edited by Chewing Grass
stupid google shite implant