• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

Eddie Izzard

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Izzard now on the ruling Labour committee as they do some token gesture to pretend that they don't hate all Jews.

_100648237_labourcomp.gif

Where is the "none of the above' option?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43605840

I have not a clue on how this works but I thought that the NEC would be made up of elected people, either nationally, on the council, or local branches. At least that’s what I would assume within a Democratic Party. 

Clearly, I’ve got this completely wrong. The criteria is that you need to be a sjw loon 

32 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Izzard now on the ruling Labour committee as they do some token gesture to pretend that they don't hate all Jews.

Any sane person would look at that pic on the right and just think: 

No.

Why don't Labour simply continue their theme and go and find the tramp in most town centres who can be found either shouting at pigeons or pissing into a water feature and appoint them as 'advisor' to the people?

Can't be any worse than what they've done so far.

6 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Why don't Labour simply continue their theme and go and find the tramp in most town centres who can be found either shouting at pigeons or pissing into a water feature and appoint them as 'advisor' to the people?

Having listened to the philosophising of quite a few" tramps", they make more sense than most labour pollutions xD

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Feck i seen that on Guidos twitter feed i thought it was a piss take ...labour realy are going full on pantomime mode they only need another one to pair up with Diane Abbot and the can tick the ugly sisters box aswell  

Edited by Long time lurking

He really isn't funny.  piss poor identity politics. 

Guido fawkes has been very interesting reporting the anti semitism in liebore .

It's depressing how far Labour have sunk from representing ordinary people

3 minutes ago, JFK said:

" Izzard has campaigned for a seat on the NEC twice, most recently in 2017. As he came second behind Ms Shawcroft in that election, he now assumes her position until a new vote in the summer.

He had previously said he wanted to stand for the executive to "break down barriers" and make the party more welcoming to groups who feel "isolated or excluded". "

Isolated and excluded groups ?

AKA ordinary Labour voters.

14 minutes ago, JFK said:

I got banned from commenting on Gudio Fawkes several months back presumably because I posted a lot of posts about the pro islamist / anti semite things going on in Labour and across the UK. Well, I got banned after one such post so go figure.

So, frankly, I think Guido Fawkes is pretty late to the party on this. Better late than never. Let's see if he keeps it up. Let's see if he takes a stronger stance. We need more people speaking out in the media about this - not silencing those who do.

I may be living in a  bubble that is totally remote from modern society, but everybody that I deal with (who is prepared to express an opinion) shares the view that the world appears to have gone mad, trans-this, trans-that, blah blah blah.

In my social and work circles, none of us give a shit what you self-identify as, what you get upto in the privacy of your own home, which particular sky-fairy you have been indoctrinated into believing in, or what you think about Brexit/Trump etc etc.

My problem is that the MSM and social media talk about nothing else.

P

33 minutes ago, Bornagain said:

The clue is in the name, the “Labour” party. The observant of you will recognise that they are not called the “ Smug, Sanctimonious, Self-Obsessed Lovie  Aren’t I Wonderful, Everybody Loves Me and Anyone who Doesn’t Is a Nazi” party.

The sooner Labour remembers the demography of its core voters - the people who they are supposed to represent – and start acting in their interests  then the sooner  reality will re-enter British politics

P

^ 2nd paragraph.  I think that's what C orbyn seemed to represent at first didn't he - but as he has grown into the job he's become something quite different. 

Actually May seems to have suffered a similar transition.

9 hours ago, JFK said:

They are the party of radical / sexual identity politics and the capture of those voting blocks (well some of them).

Highly divisive and utterly shite.

9 hours ago, Bornagain said:

I may be living in a  bubble that is totally remote from modern society, but everybody that I deal with (who is prepared to express an opinion) shares the view that the world appears to have gone mad, trans-this, trans-that, blah blah blah.

In my social and work circles, none of us give a shit what you self-identify as, what you get upto in the privacy of your own home, which particular sky-fairy you have been indoctrinated into believing in, or what you think about Brexit/Trump etc etc.

My problem is that the MSM and social media talk about nothing else.

Functional, successful companies will concentrate on employing staff that do not belong to a special interest groups, not worth the grief, distraction, legal issues etc within the work environment.   

10 hours ago, JFK said:

Ah, come on. He might be a bellend when it comes to politics, but that doesn't negate everything that he's ever done.

"Death Star Canteen" is an absolutely brilliant sketch IMO.