• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Frank Hovis

London murders overtake New York

Even politically correct media friendly box-ticking lezza in chief Cressida Dick has finally been shamed into addressing the problem.

And admits that the reason is that police are not stopping and searching non-whites for weapons because they know that one complaint accusing them of racism and it's career over.

So knives and acid are being routinely carried and that murder rate keeps going up.

What a farce.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5947818/cops-scared-to-stop-and-search-ethnic-breaches/

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Even politically correct media friendly box-ticking lezza in chief Cressida Dick has finally been shamed into addressing the problem.

And admits that the reason is that police are not stopping and searching non-whites for weapons because they know that one complaint accusing them of racism and it's career over.

So knives and acid are being routinely carried and that murder rate keeps going up.

What a farce.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5947818/cops-scared-to-stop-and-search-ethnic-breaches/

Makes a change from violent video games....

Cause is more complex than veing black.

Where are we now? 21 years on from 1997.

All part of bringing in 100ks of skillless third worlders into London and letting them sit on benefits.

Kids pop out. The girls start breeding for their bennies.

The boys - no womb so no bennies, so they start joining gangs and dealing.

Gormless fucked up policy that was onpbvious.

Dont let no low paid migrants into the UK.

Set a high salary for a work permit.

There is no future for low paid, low skilled people in the UK.

54 minutes ago, One percent said:

On the whole, it is not affecting me. I guess it is also serving a purpose in keeping down the future benefits bill. 

Am I been to hard for not caring in the slightest?  

Up to a point, but these areas spawn violent robbery gangs (remember the M25 gang) and if your car breaks down in a bad area then watch out.

If they only ever killed each other (as in other knife gang members) then I agree that I wouldn't give a stuff but, as with the Krays, that is just what their apologists and excusers want you to believe.

Imagine a decent family being housed in a street where a lot of these types live.  I think there are a lot of incidents like that Damilola Taylor (c. 10 yo from a decent family, killed by a single knife wound and IIRC entirely uninvolved in any knife / gang culture) happening unreported as they're not all dying.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Up to a point, but these areas spawn violent robbery gangs (remember the M25 gang) and if your car breaks down in a bad area then watch out.

If they only ever killed each other (as in other knife gang members) then I agree that I wouldn't give a stuff but, as with the Krays, that is just what their apologists and excusers want you to believe.

Imagine a decent family being housed in a street where a lot of these types live.  I think there are a lot of incidents like that Damilola Taylor (c. 10 yo from a decent family, killed by a single knife wound and IIRC entirely uninvolved in any knife / gang culture) happening unreported as they're not all dying.

Indeed. At the moment the stabbies are filtering out the slow and fumb.

Once that has process has completed theyll look at expanding.

Have a look at Jamaica on how this evolves. 20 years ago it was only rough town. Now its entire country.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Indeed.

I know a nice working ghanian. Lives on edge of Tottenham.

Two sons. He worries about them a lot. And, looking at these numbers, you would.

What can he do? Buy them a stab proof tshirt or give them a couple of layers of emulsion.

Edited by spygirl

6 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Shocking isn't it.

But it's easy> Stop and search anyone out between 12 midnight and 5am without any reason.

If you don't want to be stopped and searched then don't be out during those hours.

Just now, JoeDavola said:

Are the stats publically available regarding the age/ethnicity of who's doing the murdering?

If they're counted as children then no. 

If it could make people feel hatred towards a sub section of population then no.

7 hours ago, onlyme said:

And blames social media for it.

They'll pay lip service till the city's reputation craters the demand for property there.

What she said was that some people begin an altercation on social media and then take that into the real world.

Some people.

“So it’s one thing you’ll see in the next year. We won’t be held back by political correctness. But it will be fair and irrespective of race.”

So they'll be picking on the pensioners who voted Brexit?

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Shocking isn't it.

But it's easy> Stop and search anyone out between 12 midnight and 5am without any reason.

If you don't want to be stopped and searched then don't be out during those hours.

To be honest, stabbings occur 24h.

There appears yo be a bit of a backlog.

8 hours ago, One percent said:

On the whole, it is not affecting me. I guess it is also serving a purpose in keeping down the future benefits bill. 

Am I been to hard for not caring in the slightest?  

As my cousin, former BNP member and Charlton resident would say - whats the problem - its just Coons stabbing Coons innit, why worry!

10 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Even politically correct media friendly box-ticking lezza in chief Cressida Dick

O.o

xD

And then I re-read that sentence and in my mind it read as 'box-licking lezza'

Mind like a sewer. :$

14 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

What a farce.

Apparently Cressida's response is to go on 'fact finding jolly' to NewYork

45 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

It's not even the tip of the iceberg of things to come for those London trendy / vibrant types who embraced multiculturalism 

I'm quite pleased how things are rapidly panning out. 

yeah.

only problem is many of them have the money and connections to flee somewhere else and fuck that up too.

11 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

is is why the collective we, have fuck all right to rant at the yanks about Guns.

My first thought as well..  I thought guns were supposed to go hand in hand with by far the highest homicide rates.  Apparently not (necessarily).