• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
unregistered_guest

Trolls Wanted

As you've worked out I'm not a bot, I'd better come clean and tell you my real purpose here.

As Manohar Parrikar (Indian defence minister) quite rightly surmised back in 2015. The next war will be fought in cyberspace.

War with Russia is inevitable and out resources online are limited compared to our enemies.

We at the GCHQ site  are convinced that this country needs to call on all keyboard warriors to perform their patriotic duty on behalf of our nation.

We seek trolls who are not afraid to post hurtful anti-Putin memes and demoralise our foes.

Full details can be obtained by visiting the GCHQ site or by sending an email to my handler Den' Durka - email den.durka [at] gchq.site

12 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

As you've worked out I'm not a bot, I'd better come clean and tell you my real purpose here.

Don't you know it is morally and ethically wrong to try and influence the political and economic system in another country? O.o:ph34r:

1 minute ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Don't you know it is morally and ethically wrong to try and influence the political and economic system in another country? O.o:ph34r:

Since when did hypocrisy become anathema to the establishment?

Putin is quite clearly the greatest leader of any European country of the past 70 years at least. Russia is a Christian, majority white, conservative country with a culture very strongly aligned with European culture and they desperately wanted to be our friends 20 or 25 years ago. If our so-called leaders weren't such fucking idiots they really should be our greatest allies.

This is my favourite Putin video.

8 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Excellent. Let's combine forces to weigh into the Declan Donnelly debate.

Unbelievably that subject comprised the first three stories on the Mail website earlier today.

I hope it was down to it being early and the other stories not having been uploaded as yet.

21 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Unbelievably that subject comprised the first three stories on the Mail website earlier today.

I hope it was down to it being early and the other stories not having been uploaded as yet.

is he an irish politician ?

25 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I don't know which is which (although I do think they are excellent presenters) but one of Ant and Dec.

i had to google him,yes i know who ant and dec are i just didnt know his full name.the only things ive actualy watched on mainstream tv in the last 6-7 years was sparticus,game of thrones,the 2 about the borghers and the tudors....ive given up on peaky binders and the walking dead

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

i had to google him,yes i know who ant and dec are i just didnt know his full name.the only things ive actualy watched on mainstream tv in the last 6-7 years was sparticus,game of thrones,the 2 about the borghers and the tudors....ive given up on peaky binders and the walking dead

I've seen their Saturday night show at other people's houses (no TV) and have been very pleasantly surprised. Family friendly entertainment that is actually funny is a hard thing to do and they consistently manage it. I've read that they've won lots of awards and they're well deserved from what I've seen of their shows.

21 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I've seen their Saturday night show at other people's houses (no TV) and have been very pleasantly surprised. Family friendly entertainment that is actually funny is a hard thing to do and they consistently manage it. I've read that they've won lots of awards and they're well deserved from what I've seen of their shows.

my x used to love them simon cowel etc,i used to say opium for the masses mind im a misrable bastard

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

my x used to love them simon cowel etc,i used to say opium for the masses mind im a misrable bastard

Agreed, (one of) the reasons I don't have a TV is that I don't like to be sucked into the mass manipulation upon which it relies.

They put out a dancing programme and then it's all over the news every Monday morning, then a cake baking programme and the same. In the 90s it was people tidying up gardens that was all over the newspapers.

Adults are being treated like children with toy crazes and they're falling for it time after time.

It's depressing.

23 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Agreed, (one of) the reasons I don't have a TV is that I don't like to be sucked into the mass manipulation upon which it relies.

They put out a dancing programme and then it's all over the news every Monday morning, then a cake baking programme and the same. In the 90s it was people tidying up gardens that was all over the newspapers.

Adults are being treated like children with toy crazes and they're falling for it time after time.

It's depressing.

bread and circuses and all that,i need to get every episode of poirot i will buy it once i see a box set for under 20 quid.

Just now, stokiescum said:

bread and circuses and all that,i need to get every episode of poirot i will buy it once i see a box set for under 20 quid.

Probably all on YouTube.  All the Inspector Morses are on there.

4 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Ive got em all, drop me a pm

24 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Borgias (Jeremy Irons one) is really interesting the way it shows the elite cementing their power through marriage and wonder how much has changed. Probably learnt more British history from The Tudors than in any history lesson in a state school.

Peakys and Walking Dead have both gone to shit, shame really.

Is anyone still sticking with Game of Thrones? I was totally alienated by about season six.

Killing off one of your main and most popular characters is an excellent dramatic twist every so often.  Killing the King of the North in the first series when he had been flagged as the likely next ruler was genuinely shocking.

But they did it again and again until it was something like every two episodes and it became both very annoying and very silly.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Is anyone still sticking with Game of Thrones? I was totally alienated by about season six.

Killing off one of your main and most popular characters is an excellent dramatic twist every so often.  Killing the King of the North in the first series when he had been flagged as the likely next ruler was genuinely shocking.

But they did it again and again until it was something like every two episodes and it became both very annoying and very silly.

Probably still my top rated/favourite boxset show. I thought season seven was pretty decent definitely worth watching. Arya continues her Terminator thing rather pleasingly. Even if the final season misses the target a bit (and TBH even Breaking Bad didn't quite hit the mark ending wise) it could still fairly claim to being some of the best TV ever produced.

3 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Probably still my top rated/favourite boxset show. I thought season seven was pretty decent definitely worth watching. Arya continues her Terminator thing rather pleasingly. Even if the final season misses the target a bit (and TBH even Breaking Bad didn't quite hit the mark ending wise) it could still fairly claim to being some of the best TV ever produced.

I agree about the ending but Breaking Bad is to my mind as near to perfection as you can get with a TV series of that length.

Great stories in each episode and all contributing to the big story arc that underlay the whole thing.  Top quality throughout and leaving you wanting to know more even at that length.  I'd have liked to have seen a prequel series for ?Gus (the chicken chain drug kingpin).

7 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I agree about the ending but Breaking Bad is to my mind as near to perfection as you can get with a TV series of that length.

Great stories in each episode and all contributing to the big story arc that underlay the whole thing.  Top quality throughout and leaving you wanting to know more even at that length.  I'd have liked to have seen a prequel series for ?Gus (the chicken chain drug kingpin).

Gus features in Better Call Saul which is a prequel centred around Saul. It's not Breaking Bad and it seems a bit vanilla but oddly I painlessly blitzed through three seasons of it so it's not too bad really.