• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
snaga

Extremely Dangerous to our ...

People at BBC regions have been complaining about London increasingly influencing what they report / how they report it for decades. It has apparently got worse in recent years though judging by who I talk to. Even record playlists on radio stations are chosen centrally.

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The woman on the right in the purple dress - 10 out of 10 plus a gold star for her unhappy face.

You should watch the whole vid. Enough to satisfy most newsreader milf kink perverts. With a couple of less easy on the eye ones towards the end and a bunch of middle aged guys with newsreader hair.

I have seen that video before.

It is perhaps the single most telling comment about the MSM on the whole of YouTube . In fact worth more than thousands of words on the subject.

It is pretty much the same with all the news feeds used by the media. When it comes to brainwashing it shows the Soviets just were not doing it right.

The Stepford wives presenters look like they have come straight from the factory production line.

Edited by Virgil Caine

2 hours ago, snagger said:

This could of gone in the So-Called BBC thread, but this isn't about just the So-Called BBC ...

That's very funny - and true.  It's worth a good few xDs

As if they give a damn about "our democracy".

On the So-Called BBC radio they've even started synchronising adverts between different channels so it's difficult to avoid them even by switching channels.  I'm not yet decided how intentional that is - it might just be the sheer number of the same adverts.

The health advert question about OB-S- -Y was on again and again and synchronised - it was on so often I got so good at it I could give the answer and switch channels before they'd even started the question.

Edited by twocents

1 hour ago, Virgil Caine said:

I have seen that video before.

It is perhaps the single most telling comment about the MSM on the whole of YouTube . In fact worth more than thousands of words on the subject.

It is pretty much the same with all the news feeds used by the media. When it comes to brainwashing it shows the Soviets just were not doing it right.

The Stepford wives presenters look like they have come straight from the factory production line.

:ph34r: That deppends on who the brainwashed are , when you look at the time line as in when the interview was done (1984 and that`s not an Orwell pun) and what he says about the time it will take then look around at whats happening today ...you really need a tinfoil hat 

4 hours ago, snagger said:

This could of gone in the So-Called BBC thread, but this isn't about just the So-Called BBC ...

That video is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

4 hours ago, snagger said:

Just goes to show they are just superannuated talking heads who as individuals do not actually perform any journalistic analysis or investigation themselves.

Overpaid puppet bimbos.