• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I wonder what the French equivalent of Emily Maitlis looks like.

No, joking aside, do you think Le Pen stands any chance. Are we going to wake up on Monday morning to learn that she has got over 35% of the first vote and the global markets go into melt-down thinking she might win the second vote?

Or will it all be a damp squib and she does a Gert on us and gets 15 to 20 percent of votes and no more?

I haven't a clue. I doubt the 7 million muslims in France will be voting for her.

A French friend of mine has suggested that the likely outcome is Macon V Le Pen in the second round. 

From there she reckons enough people will back Macon, just to keep out Le Pen, That Macon will get it.

I've chucked £100 on each of them, and will maybe lay off, or bet more once we're through the first round.

25 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

They get this:

Image result for beautiful french tv anchor

Just off to watch the French news

Back in a jiffy  .........

Or, as we say on DOSBODS, back in a fappening...

20 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

It does feel a bit last chance saloon what with 7m Muslims already in their country. If they do bottle it I'm not sure I want to see France in 10 years time...

It does feel that way sadly. They are submitting on a concious and subconcious level to islam. Frightening really.

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

It does feel a bit last chance saloon what with 7m Muslims already in their country. If they do bottle it I'm not sure I want to see France in 10 years time...

Another very good reason why we need to ensure that after Brexit we CLOSE the feck in Borders! !

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Or, as we say on DOSBODS, back in a fappening...

It does feel that way sadly. They are submitting on a concious and subconcious level to islam. Frightening really.

The thing that frightens me most is that it won't be a temporary thing, it will be unequivocally permanent and France as we know it will be erased. Similar to how i felt with brexit but even more extreme

There isn't much of a chance left as it is. Terrifying how quickly things can change without anyone even asking if they wanted it to. 

It will be sad to see France going further down the pan. State of Emergency for two years now!

They need to do something. A big change is needed, that can only mean rejecting the establishment candidates. Nationists v Globalists and Corporate Parasites.

Can Brexit and Trump spur them on?

Tune in for next week's exciting episode.

2 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

I love France, lived and worked there for a while and have a bunch of good French friends who are great company. The French just aren't brave enough sadly, they will indeed bottle it. Very sad.

50 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

It will be sad to see France going further down the pan. State of Emergency for two years now!

They need to do something. A big change is needed, that can only mean rejecting the establishment candidates. Nationists v Globalists and Corporate Parasites.

Can Brexit and Trump spur them on?

Tune in for next week's exciting episode.

If the polls are anywhere near accurate, we have Le Pen & Melenchon on roughly 20% each - and both are euro-sceptic anti-globalists.

So that's 40% of the French electorate rejecting establishment candidates.

Edited by DeepLurker

I think the vote on Sunday, does anyone know when the result of the first round will be known?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Le Pen will do better than the poles predict in the first round. I believe 1/3 of the people have said they're undecided when asked however my feeling is that they have decided to vote Le Pen but don't want to say so in case they're branded  a wacist by the SJWs. I'm not sure if she'll carry that support through to the second round. 

26 minutes ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

I think the vote on Sunday, does anyone know when the result of the first round will be known?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Le Pen will do better than the poles predict in the first round. I believe 1/3 of the people have said they're undecided when asked however my feeling is that they have decided to vote Le Pen but don't want to say so in case they're branded  a wacist by the SJWs. I'm not sure if she'll carry that support through to the second round. 

I have the same suspicions 30% undecided seems a bit high this close to the dat ...are the French shit at lying ? 

4 hours ago, davidg said:

This is Melissa's hubbie

220px-Jamel_Debbouze_2013.jpg

He's in a quite good Second World War film about Algerians fighters who were fucked over by the French government.

Often when they're photographed together she looks like some creepy nurse molesting a patient.

msg-12359730182-3.jpg

Edited by SNACR

8 hours ago, blobloblob said:

The only way Le Pen could win would be by getting over 50% in the 1st round, which she won't.

It depends on how you define 'winning'. The Front National is on course to get its best ever result (by far) in a presidential election.

I've read more than once that Le Pen views this election as a springboard, marking her as a serious contender to become president - and that the next election will be her real run at winning.

8 hours ago, SNACR said:

He's in a quite good Second World War film about Algerians fighters who were fucked over by the French government.

Often when they're photographed together she looks like some creepy nurse molesting a patient.

msg-12359730182-3.jpg

I think in France the womennhave to do all the work judging by this image. What is going on with his leg there - it looks tiny. She is like some giant on top of him and he has some kind of small right that would not support him. Bad photoshop?

42 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

It depends on how you define 'winning'. The Front National is on course to get its best ever result (by far) in a presidential election.

I've read more than once that Le Pen views this election as a springboard, marking her as a serious contender to become president - and that the next election will be her real run at winning.

Don't forget the national assembly elections are taking place at the same time. The FN will see a large increase in the number of seats they hold.

It won't be talked about in the media.

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I think in France the womennhave to do all the work judging by this image. What is going on with his leg there - it looks tiny. She is like some giant on top of him and he has some kind of small right that would not support him. Bad photoshop?

His right hand doesn't look too clever either.

2 hours ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

His right hand doesn't look too clever either.

He looks as if he is thoroughly repulsed at her snoging him. I wonder if he was thinking about a game of cricket and possibly batting for the other side?

The leg and hand thing is freaky.

5 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Just do a google image search for him, he has a severely deformed arm/wrist. I don't understand women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamel_Debbouze

On 17 January 1990, at the train station in Trappes, he was struck by a passing train travelling at 150 km/h. He lost the use of his right arm in the accident

Edited by Stunley Andwin

A clearer image from the same set showing his hand is deformed - not a photoshop!

hqdefault.jpg

Maybe he's sick to death of having a wife acting up for the cameras on a private holiday? I know it'd get on my tits.

Maybe he just can't push her away? (Sorry)