• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Director of Public Prosecutions stands down

Excellent news.....'incompetent' doesn't describe the lack of intellectual effort under her leadership.

Now release those innocent young men locked up under false rape allegations to meet this woman's  targets.

27 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

Excellent news.....'incompetent' doesn't describe the lack of intellectual effort under her leadership.

Now release those innocent young men locked up under false rape allegations to meet this woman's  targets.

Im not sure if was intellectual effort.

Just some dumb  uber public sector wimmin, put in place to go after (innocent) bloke.

Pol Pot in a twin set.

obviously decied she has now troughed enough money and has a financially secure future

The decision won't be due to any self doubt, other than getting rumbled for the intellectual lightweight that she is

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Im not sure if was intellectual effort.

Just some dumb  uber public sector wimmin, put in place to go after (innocent) bloke.

Pol Pot in a twin set.

Look, I won't have a former leader of my country insulted to the extent of comparison to that woman! He would turn in his grave just at the sight of the witch.

2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

A prolific rape trail ended recently here in Belfast, with the defendant, a young rugby player, being found innocent.

The SJW's aren't happy with the verdict so they're going on social media saying he's guilty, and trying to assassinate his character in any way they can about unrelated things so that people think he's guilty.

Theyre also planning a march to protest how rape prosecutions are handled.

The fact that a court found him innocent is irrelevant; the SJW's still want to ruin this guys life.

(I know nothing about the details of the case myself)

You got let off though, and that is all that counts. Wear a wig and dark glasses.:Old:

3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

A prolific rape trail ended recently here in Belfast, with the defendant, a young rugby player, being found innocent.

The SJW's aren't happy with the verdict so they're going on social media saying he's guilty, and trying to assassinate his character in any way they can about unrelated things so that people think he's guilty.

They're trying to trend the phrase "I believe her".

Theyre also planning a march to protest how rape prosecutions are handled....in ways that should see more accused locked up.

The fact that a court found him innocent is irrelevant; the SJW's still want to ruin this guys life.

(I know nothing about the details of the case myself)

The courts also found the "I fell and my penis landed in her vagina" man not-guilty. The way rape trials are run aren't working in any way.

1 hour ago, This Time said:

The courts also found the "I fell and my penis landed in her vagina" man not-guilty. The way rape trials are run aren't working in any way.

Really!

Must have missed that one :PissedOff:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lone Lurker said:

Really!

Must have missed that one :PissedOff:

It's here :- https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/12/16/saudi-millionaire-tripped-penetrated-teen-girl-cleared-rape-charge/77416928/

LONDON — A millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidentally tripped and fell on her.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on an 18-year-old girl who slept on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat after a night out drinking.

The businessman had already had sex with the teenager’s 24-year-old friend, whom he knew, in the bedroom and said his penis might have been poking out of his underwear when he fell on the teen.

The young woman said she had woken up in the early hours of the morning, with Abdulaziz on top of her, forcing himself inside her.

He claimed he had gone to see if the young woman wanted a T-shirt to sleep in or a taxi home. But he said she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.

His semen and DNA was found inside the young woman, but he said it was possible he had semen on his hands from having sex with the 24-year-old earlier.

Edited by XswampyX

3 minutes ago, Lone Lurker said:

Bloody hell. The court believed him :Sick1:

It's like Millionaire Mipuri Kebab shop owners.

British Justice under English Law has always been proportional to your bank balance once a certain threshold has been reached.

5 hours ago, Wahoo said:

"Fucking evil"  just about covers it.

Sadly part of the monstrous regiment of useless women who have been propelled into top jobs - Lin Homer, Alison Saunders, Cressida Dick.

There are links between them apart from their gender.

2 hours ago, XswampyX said:

Now, no disrespect to women but..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3361640/Saudi-millionaire-cleared-raping-teenager-telling-court-accidentally-penetrated-18-year-old-tripped-fell-her.html

Im guessing the older friend was a prozzy or sugardaddy thing.

Hes foesnt look like yhe type of 46 yo able to pull a 24yo....

9 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Sadly part of the monstrous regiment of useless women who have been propelled into top jobs - Lin Homer, Alison Saunders, Cressida Dick.

There are links between them apart from their gender.

Have you ever heard the phrase "What would the world be like if it was run by women?"... Well it looks like this fucking shit, that's what. xD

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Have you ever heard the phrase "What would the world be like if it was run by women?"... Well it looks like this fucking shit, that's what. xD

She will be lining her pocket at Linlaters shortly according to BBC news. Not exactly the poor mans law firm.

Edited by Virgil Caine

Posted (edited)

I'm surprised there isn't an obstruction of justice/withholding evidence crime in that situation somewhere.

Wasting police time as well - when they could have been attending to offences such as joke stickers on rear car windows.

Edited by twocents