• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Where's fucking wally

Recommended Posts

There's 'Where's Wally' here and 'Where's Waldo' in the US isn't there?

I only ask because I think the Wally lot might feel the US ripped them off. I was going through 'Where's Wally' the other day with small Hartman and one of the characters on the page you have to find is a thieving bastard called 'Odlaw', which is 'Waldo' spelt backwards.

Cool story bro etc....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

There's 'Where's Wally' here and 'Where's Waldo' in the US isn't there?

I only ask because I think the Wally lot might feel the US ripped them off. I was going through 'Where's Wally' the other day with small Hartman and one of the characters on the page you have to find is a thieving bastard called 'Odlaw', which is 'Waldo' spelt backwards.

Cool story bro etc....

 

Wikipedia says the same guy is making the dosh from them all - Wally has a different name in every country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Wikipedia says the same guy is making the dosh from them all - Wally has a different name in every country.

Ahh, that's interesting. Odlaw must be the wayward Yank cousin then. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Go to google maps and play where's wally.
Then fifteen minutes later realise you have other things to urgently do like have another cup of coffee and get dressed.
 

im watching angry birds with a 3 year old,still its kept me out of the pub fri,sat and yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

Go to google maps and play where's wally.
Then fifteen minutes later realise you have other things to urgently do like have another cup of coffee and get dressed.
 

Can't get past level 4 in Spain xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Wikipedia says the same guy is making the dosh from them all - Wally has a different name in every country.

So the answer to the question "Where's Wally?" is "everywhere"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya, Wally in Space!

Great fun.  Pretty much every time the last one I found was the wizard who you think would be the most obvious, especially on a beach.

Cheers Sarah.  Now what was I going to do when I started that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, stokiescum said:

im watching angry birds with a 3 year old,still its kept me out of the pub fri,sat and yesterday.

Pick the right pub and there’ll probably be plenty of angry birds for them to watch there as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.